Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
webmshare.com/OXnvW
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a good thing for me, but it's a bad thing for water
my fucking sides

Some people have terrible tap water.
Don't give people water that taste like they took a straw and put it in a frogs ass if you don't want them to say something.

This. I live in an upper class neighborhood, but we still have hard tap water. You can drink it unfiltered, sure, but you don't really want to.

good for you, faggot.

How has the new season been?

Thanks. Sorry you're poor.

Not great, not bad, just ok

hard water is literally the best tasting water.

soft water that tastes flat or greasy is what people dont like.

hard water is filtered because of the damage it does to fixtures and water heaters.

los angeles has greasy tasting soft water.

started out weak but picked up around episode 3
newest episode was very good tho

>Americlaps can't even drink their own water

this episode was hilarious. the accidental text on purpose lol. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? SOME JEW FROM THE BRONX

great, don't listen to plebs, they're mostly newfags who started watching curb because of le curb music memes fron nig twitter and sheeit. curb is exactly the same it's always been, and that's a good thing.

Funkhouser is easily one of my favourite secondary characters with the way he talks and how everything goes bad for him and then he yells with his stupid ass voice

>Goldfish would commit suicide in this water

Would you drink water controlled by Jews?

Yeah its unironically not a let down from previous seasons

>Just go inside, ignore him
>Ignore him? That's a 14 foot long cock

honey he's rich

>land of the free

>exactly the same as it's always been
Wrong. They have changed a lot with the camera work this season which a lot of people hate. I personally love it but I can see how it might not appeal to some.

why didnt leon wash the car

yes agree.

Also Larry can yell at the top of his lungs, but somehow it's not loud and doesn't come across too aggressive. Like when he yelled at the doctor on the golf course
>YOU NEVER EVEN GOT A TEXT ANYWAY! IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT!
I could never do that, as much as I'd like to

Problem? I'd wager you'd sell your entire family into slavery just to get out of your shanty and live one week of my life.

I didn't like the new camerawork at at first but it doesn't bother me now

Because he's a nigger

>WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? SOME JEW FROM THE BRONX
kek Larry went full savage there

Larry's just playing with Susie now. Pic related, she starts talking and already he starts mocking her. Larry's walking circles around her in terms of jew rethoric. Susie's a tough bitch but she's a pretend-alpha; Larry's 100% jewish alpha male. I bet he flips of Obama behind his back when he golfs with him and secretly voted Trump out of sweet, sweet spite.

No, I'm good over here with my clean tap water and free healthcare. How are those free speech zones working out for ya?

>pay massive taxes
>get egg water filled with industrial waste and hormones

i was so happy he yelled that at her. seriously who the fuck is she? she is just some whiny jew that doesn't even work and spends all her husbands money while making his life miserable. i wish larry was my friend

>So listen, just stay away from my girlfriend
>Girlfriend!?
>Oh dear, premature girlfriend
>Oh no, I no no, it's a habit of mine, I call everybody girlfriend, it's a thing of mine, hi girlfriend, girlfriend hi honey cmon

Her downfall was he knows she loves him

I'm not sure if it's me who's gotten used to it or if it's calmed down in the last few episodes. The only shot that springs to mind was when the camera was backing up the path in front of Larry and Leon.

>Jeff's face when Suzie said he was the only one who could keep a woman

I don't think you know what hard water means. It's perfectly clean and sanitary. We are free to build our own wells and water systems. Not sure exactly what you're sperging about but it will never change the fact Americans are better people than you, more free than you, and live better lives than you. Keep crying though.

PS. there's no such thing as 'free'.

Your water can't be that clean if it's making your entire county need """free""" healthcare. Pay your TV license lately?

I dunno, pushing down some bitch at the mall just doesn't seem like something Larry would have done in prior seasons. I guess maybe you stop giving a fuck when you're old

>PS. there's no such thing as 'free'

Except the people of these beautiful United States

kek at pic related and chekt

Larry has been getting progressively more out of control each season. In season one he was tearing his eyes out for phopas that he'd shit on now

>"How does my water taste?"
>"g-good"
>can hear him keep the water in his mouth because he doesn't want to swallow it
it's the little things

>he pays absurd amounts for health insurance because he doesn't need it

Admit it kid, your country cucks you hard by not providing you with basic free healthcare

>phopas

hard tap water is good for your health and tastes the best you pleb. whatever causes the water of your "upper class neighbouhood" to taste bad it isn't the calcium carbonate content.

larry said in one of the interviews that the larry this season "doesn't care about social etiquette anymore"

What do doctors work for free in your country? We're not all greasy unemployed porch monkeys Nigel

Kek'd hard at Richard Lewis calling everyone honey.

Sorry I don't speak fluent French Pierre

I'm an independent contractor and don't pay a dime for health insurance. If I need something checked out, I swing on over to a MedExpress, where the bill is basically pocket change. You're likely paying out the ass in taxes for coverage. I'm also older than you.

it's the first post-Sup Forums Larry season

that really was a Costanzian scheme

I get triggered by Larry's ugly BMW i3.

he had to ditch the Prius once average joe's could afford them

I'd never drink American tap water, especially californian tap water.

Still better being filtered.

He could have gotten a Tesla like my man T.

>I'm an independent contractor

kek isn't everyone these days

>be in us of a
>get run over by some idiot
>have to stay in the hospital for at least three days
>walk out with a bill of $40K

T-thanks I guess

you are far more likely to be mowed down by an AR-15 than get hit by a car, idiot

Fair enough, I guess I got run over by a bullet then

Meh. Too much time spent on recurring cast. Then you have "There's been a disturbance in the kitchen." It is absolutely fantastic, one of the best comedic episodes ever.

>time spent on recurring cast is bad

what the fuck

You have fucking shit taste. I am curb patrician and this season has been a massive letdown

I can't be the only one who got a raging hard-on in no time flat with this scene, right? Too much Dancing Bear videos.

Does anyone else feel like the new season is a bit less realistic and more soapbox-y than previous seasons?

>not carrying a liter of mountain dew everywhere you go to eliminate situations like this

damn, I miss that site and collegerules

that and Richard Lewis has been pure gold this entire season

hard water is also believed to good for health.

the dissolved ions bond to excess anions in your system and get pissed away

Why did she stay?

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

>breaks up with larry over hanging up on her when she was scared on a turbulent airplane, he couldn't even hear her at all and the tivo guys really hard to get
>conveniently meets a new dude immediately
What a cunt

best ep of the season so far. made this for you: webmshare.com/OXnvW

So the U.S. is a very large country and the quality of water is not equal in all places depending on source, treatment, and pipes in the home. Tap water is also not free in a home (I have lived in apartments where water was), although, it is certainly less expensive drink tap water, even filtered, than purchase bottled water.

Sir, you're the only one sperging out right now. He obviously hit a sore point or else you wouldn't go on such a rant. Besides, Americans aren't any more free than most western countries no matter how many times you keep repeating it.

This is the reason why we mock you. You keep acting like you're better than every other country in every regard despite the fact that we're not even close to having the same problems you guys do.

As that other poster said. Enjoy your free speech zones, costly healthcare, daily mass shootings and butthurt attitude while I'm living the life in glorious Scandinavia.

>That plane intro

Triggered my fucking PTSD

>Sir

Stopped reading here

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

How does anyone find this shit funny

pretty easily

Fuck i love this show just kill yourself if you don't like the season hardest I've laughed this year when Larry pushed that perfume bitch to the ground

Funkhouser to this new season is pure kino

the last two episodes have been good

Holly fuck, it's a funny sketch... Though I was doing you guys a service by sharing it with you guys in view of this discussion, and you go and bring social repercussions and consequences of tap water consummation in the us-of-a.

People really need to lighten up these days.

Episodes 2 and 5 were pretty weak in my opinion. 4 was average. 1, 3, and 6 were brilliant however.

not being a brainlet helps

By not being a touchey nu-male

>Sir
Ya gotta return

This entire season has been great. The jokes have been more subtle, but also more brutal. They’ve really gone after every annoying subgroup of society so far. Plebs just want to see Larry kill more swans.

I really wanna know what is going on with the fatwa. He can't just drop that storyline.

The people of Flint Michigan must be in great health then.

Too much of it, yes. Episodes should be Larry centric, with one or two supporting acters at most. Most of episodes this whole season are filled with large number of characters in each episode, and they're not getting proper development.

I agree with this, though I gave him a break for the first few episodes since its been a few years and he's reintroducing characters to new viewers

holy shit

the civil war episode was kino

golden curb is back, boys

>I really wanna know what is going on with the fatwa
This was adressed in literally the first scene of this episode ("get him, Mustafa"), Larry's still scared shitless.

Because she's a concierge.

>How are those free speech zones working out for ya?
Name another country with free speech built into the constitution.
pro tip: you can't

Why I'm constantly erect watching this episode? First flirty fat blondy, then shiny tights...

Have we seen the "Wash me" guy at the end of the episode in an earlier season? He seemed really familiar.

I presumed he was a famous baseball player or some shit

How did Larry's car get so dirty sitting in his suburban driveway