What would it take to make her straight?

What would it take to make her straight?

Other urls found in this thread:

mosaicscience.com/story/gay-cure-experiments
youtu.be/Uc9_mxvP1K0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality
youtu.be/ez0AMf2U5RU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not much. It's all mental with her.

Nah, she peaked years ago. Let them keep her.

Sending her back to Trailer Park Boys

$5,000 USD per hour

10 inches usually does it

I could imagine fucking her deep but her just laying there with zero response

Does anyone else really like her hairy arms?

nah i mainly want to cum into her eye

ACT

It's mental with all of them.

If there's no biological difference (gay gene, endocrine condition) between gays and straight then it's simply neural wiring problems.

BBC

going back in time to prevent that person who molested her at a young age

what if you go back in time to do that but in a twist it turns out that it was you who molested her?

A seriously really incredibly large penis.

pressure

probably not a mediocre 10 min session of straight sex, but i'm willing to try

this duck

An exposition on why having sex with me will secure western civilization.

That. People just want to be gay because its an easy fix for struggling plebs, overly creative/uninhibited types, or complete scumbags.

Lesbians don't care about western culture.

Doesn't she have a scene in a movie where she fucks a nigger?

Where do you think you are?

Point being?

My dick

Just wanted confirmation before I went looking

I know what it would take.

>came out as lesbo

way easier than having to put up with "why don't you have a bf yet" and "who is the guy she's fucking" all the time?

how is it easy and what does it fix, lol

A side by side video of a woman in her late 30's making food in the kitchen, her children laughing and running around, her burly husband then come's in and throws his arm around her.

Other video is 2 dykes in there late 30's buying cat food.

Fast forward the mother and father are sitting at Christmas with a large family, the 2 dykes still have cats.

she only turned to homosexuality because of hormone imbalance and lack of female body growth
she will never provide as a woman, so she subvert the female dynamic, as she will never have the optimal mate

This cock?

i want to lock her in chains in a basement and slap her mongoloid face with my erect penis every day until she breaks down in despair

What's wrong with kitters?

Terry Davies encounters CIA Niggers

I want to browse Sup Forums with her.

Kittens are pets for cucks.

Nothing else can show how much of an insecure, dependent and easily abused you are than a pet that thinks that YOU are the mascot

my dick

why do lesbians use dildos if they don't like penis? checkmate dykes

cillian murphy
she was in the film wasn't she?

Top vov

A new episode of Scared Straight?
>niggers will fuck you in prison, if you don't change

Does she have a nice butt, or am I thinking of another mousey lesbian?

my brother is a fag and has a lot of fag friends. He says most of his lesbian friends just don't like men's personality, they think they're brute scumbags, but that physically the sex is actually better than with another woman. Well now that I'm thinking about they do use dildos, and a live cock with someone who used one their whole lives must be way better than a dildo. Still doesn't answer why they don't like nu-males though

Homosexuality correlates heavily as genetic, but sexuality itself is a spectrum and everyone falls on it somewhere for one reason or another, genetic or otherwise.

electrodes in her brain and some conditioning. It's been done successfully.

they don't like men's personalities but they dress up and try to act like men? i still don't get it

before some faggot comes along with citation needed here you go mosaicscience.com/story/gay-cure-experiments

definitely thinking of another lesbo, page has a 0/10 ass

go down on her and when she's wet and horny give her the dick. she'll be too far gone to protest.

Big black cock

Off yourself, sub-100 IQ pleb.

One night with me is all she needs.

>I'm not a fag
>Faggots are gross
>The last thing I would want in the world is to suck on another man's hot succulent cock
>I'm such a heterosexual he-man I want to hurt women who aren't willing to fuck me
>Hurting them will make them enjoy it and turn them away from sin, it worked for me
okay OP we believe you

>but sexuality itself is a spectrum
Rather misleading statement given that between 94% and 99% fall on the extremes of the 'spectrum'. It's like saying gender is a spectrum.

well those are dykes and not just lesbians, inb4 youtu.be/Uc9_mxvP1K0

it certainly suggests there may be a biological difference to those who don't fit into either extreme, though

>Inderdasting.jpg

>94% and 99% fall on the extremes of the 'spectrum'.
Definitely gonna need a citation for that.

so it's literally a genetic disease?

what if she is actually your daughter with transexual you?

this was the moment ellen page peaked
prove me wrong you absolutelly cant

cant unsee

it's only a disease if it negatively impacts genetic fitness, which is an open and evolving (e.g. with IVF) issue
white skin could be considered a genetic disease if youlived in the tropics or the desert

/lesbians

lesbians don't exist, it's a coping mechanism for being ugly or molested too hard

they just need to get back down on their fucking knees and get to work, a nice fat cockfuck will set their maladapted hairbrains back into action

Cats are better than people though

SHE AGED LIKE FUCKING MILK

>wants a pet that is bred to be easy to dominate
>calls others insecure

keke

Ugh, delezzing her would be stinky and annoying. Women like that turn into men.

>Homosexuality correlates heavily as genetic,

literally link to any study that says this

act

well you're a fag, your dad's a fag, your granddads were both fags...

>vov
Please don't do this? Zoz is good enough please?

I like viv and vov

see that's what I thought, you're full of shit and you know you're full of shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality
>More modern studies estimating the demographics for bisexuality have varied. A 2002 survey in the United States by National Center for Health Statistics found that 1.8 percent of men ages 18–44 considered themselves bisexual, 2.3 percent homosexual, and 3.9 percent as "something else". The same study found that 2.8 percent of women ages 18–44 considered themselves bisexual, 1.3 percent homosexual, and 3.8 percent as "something else".[26] In 2007, an article in the 'Health' section of The New York Times stated that "1.5 percent of American women and 1.7 percent of American men identify themselves [as] bisexual."
>In the first large-scale government survey measuring Americans' sexual orientation, the NHIS reported in July 2014 that only 0.7 percent of Americans identify as bisexual.

Do they still teach about kinsey in schools or something? The studies report all sorts of different figures, but a safe assumption to make is that ~95% of people are either exclusively heterosexual or homosexual. The term "spectrum" implies that there's a sort of gradient of sexuality where in people who are at the extremes of it are the minority.

you're right, compared to you everyone is an amateur at keeping their colon clean

I'll admit that was pretty good tbqh, that doesn't make you any less wrong

Please bro? I mean it, come on user..

honestly I don't know, there was a study that demonstrated a trigger for homosexuality in fruit flies maybe a decade ago, but I don't follow genetics research

Okay well let me give you the quick rundown on homos that was covered in my psyche 101 textbook. Basically homogayness is most likely caused by a hormonal fuckup during the fetal stage, which leads to abnormal brain functioning and formation. There is a detectable difference in brain makeup and activity between gays and not gays. There is literally NO evidence that it is genetic, and there likely never has been any real evidence.

this
this is especially true with mothers who give birth to lot of boys. the 5th or 6th boy has a lot of chance to become gay as the mothers womb starts to think that the boy in her is an antibody so it starts torpedoing the fetus with female hormones tus making the dude a little faggot from the start

Reminds me of that pastor that wanted to round up all the gays and lesbians and put them in separate compounds so they couldn't breed any more gays or lesbians.

youtu.be/ez0AMf2U5RU

>the mothers womb starts to think that the boy in her is an antibody

No, read a fucking book.

I want to violently fuck her now

thanks
a quick rundown of the wikipedia article "biology and sexual orientation" yields several studies that demonstrate a genetic link for homosexuality. it's not 1:1 causal or anything but there are very likely genetic factors at play. with nature/nurture debates it is VERY RARELY one or the other, but a combination, especially with such complex phenomenon as human behavior

producers not trying to constantly force their dicks inside her for one

A day with me hahaha i will make her steak hahaha like a steak HAHAHA she is the steak get it hahaha

the nostalgia chick? idk maybe laying off the drugs and alcohol

good dicking

THeres a gay germ

I'll think about it, if it's that important to you

Power. All women love powerful men regardless of sexuality.

chechen gay camp

This, but unironically.

Buck Angel

>hetero
>homo
>Bi
>and 3.9 percent as "something else"