Jesus some people are weird.

This one better?

I may as well post these again.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1C8Naoqcww

youtube.com/watch?v=N4m_BLsfyVY

youtube.com/watch?v=-8lMLW_12oE

youtube.com/watch?v=dTb4A23B2w8

what the actual fuck is wrong with these supposed children

I dunno, I like when it's not so on the nose about God and just shares some morals. Trying to think of the best example of this.

They've been indoctrinated into some weird branch of christianity by their nutbag parents

I agree with this dude, if it's just innocently sharing a nice moral then it's a-okay with me, jesus me up son.

If it's active indoctrination though then get that shit outta here.

Is that "weird branch" autism? Because I'm pretty sure that's the weasels problem.

>not Veggietales

Fucking heathen

This, but only classic VT.

Prince of Egypt is also acceptable.

I seem to remember a show called McGee and Me about a kid and a little cartoon he drew came to life. That one didn't sucked too bad.

Metalocalypse

youtube.com/watch?v=5IzEncyqfgw

Watch it again. It's terrible.

Source: I volunteer at a church and part of my job is to set up a movie for the children to watch while their parents are in service. I have seen hundreds of crappy Christian cartoons. I watched VeggieTales die chronologically. I watched a series called Iaesedo about bird Jesus. Auto-B-Good haunts my nightmares

>Auto-B-Good
I've never even heard of this but the title alone makes me hate it.

>All those years spent in church playcenters

Auto-B-Good is pure brain cancer. I'll get pegged dry than watch that crap again.

Mine tbqh.

It'll never get made though so there's that.

What happened to VT? The most recent one I've seen was the Gideon one.

I'm sexually attracted to Gooz.

Someone help me.
Bring a gun.

In the Christmas episode, Gooz is given a basket of toys for being so poor, but she decides to secretly give her toys away to other kids. Tiffany gets pissed off that somebody is giving away presents in secret and tries to capture the gift-giving bandit.

Not sure why this episode never made it onto YouTube.

>try to raise your kid into a good, wholesome Christian
>he becomes a furry instead

wew

What would you consider the cutoff for "classic" Veggietales? The Jonah movie?

Animal characters are extremely popular in fables, and biblical stories are essentially more of the same.

I'm from what counts as a really Christian village in a Western Euro country, and this sort of shit is alien to me. I had a Christian friend who's parents thought Star Trek was a little "occult", but that's about it. Even my grandparents aren't this Christian. Granted, they saw the worst of the war, so that might have something to do with it.

Basically Cars except with religious morals and characters learning lessons.

There was also a story arc involving some great car war hero, but aside from that it's boring kiddy fare.

I've never watched this but that opening has me intrigued. What's it about?

I've got more respect for furries.

Jacob is pretty cute 2bh

Autistic children aren't nearly that coherent. They're the kind to shelter children into the platonic cave
Motherfuck veggietales, I never liked this poorly annoying cunts

youtu.be/DQ7w_tvo4VY

ABC Weekend Specials showed a baseball special called McGee and Me: Take Me Out To The Ball Game or something cliche like that. Some kid had a leprechaun friend who basically helped him cheat at little league. yadda yadda magic, yadda yadda. Had no idea it was a SERIES.

mm sexually attracted to Tiffany

>I volunteer at a church and part of my job is to set up a movie for the children to watch while their parents are in service. I have seen hundreds of crappy Christian cartoons.

How haven't you killed yourself yet?

ROFL...I fuckin' hate Elmo and how he ruined Sesame Street, but I actually like the one in this pic. I imagine him voiced by Morgan Freeman.

I'm attracted to Miss Harbor...cuz I'm not a fuckin' pedo.

user american christians (white americans in general) are just weird
They're just, really into this weird overcompensating and performative style of christianity
they view themselves both as a chosen people and saviors of the world and the mindset saturates into everything they do

>Not choosing the moose with a smiley face for a mouth. Heathens.

Veggietales. Like, this isn't even a discussion. Why the fuck wasn't it the OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUJTo6-stg

There are (mostly) three types of Christians in America: Catholics, evangelical Protestants, and mainline Protestants
Catholics have pomp and show but don't follow their own rules
Evangelicals are obnoxious bible-thumpers
Mainline Protestants have such a vague notion of their own religion that they're basically invisible

Looking it up, turns out that there's like three versions of the show.

There's a regular edition that was made for television, an education version that comes with a teacher's guide and summary segments at the end of an episode, and finally, a faith version, which just crams in Christian pop songs.

That's one of the most beautifully cynical things I've seen out of a children's show.

I think the only acceptable answer is the Prince of Egypt. It's the only one that doesn't seem like propaganda. It's presenting a story rather than hammering in Christian morals.

Alright then Mr. Good Boy, what are some not-shit christian kid's cartoons? Surely there's at least one besides OG Veggietales obviously

Pick your poison. This is the largest Christian streaming website. Requires a subscription to view, but you can still see what shows they have listed.

jellytelly.com/whatson

Every sunny sunday afternoon they're out on the street corners yelling at perfectly happy people about how they should be miserable by not following their own flavor of the same religion they follow.

Where do Baptists fit into this? Because I mean going off where I live it's more like they're the "pomp and show" type while Catholics are just the "don't follow their own rules" type

Most Baptists (especially Southern Baptists) are evangelical. When I say 'pomp and show' with regards to Catholics I mostly refer to their high church practices.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3samPrcZRQ

She needs some years on her. I have nothing against moose at all. But once again, she's a kid...and her design is bad.

the thing is, active indoctrination works better when done right, but when done wrong or subverted or exposed or whatever, it backfires the hardest because suddenly it all looks like blatant lies

source please

Homeschooled friend showed this one to me recently:
youtube.com/watch?v=ENGsE-axveQ

you fuckers disgust me with your blatant satanism. Adventures in Odyssey

What the fuck is with this voice acting? It's like half of them have accents that don't exist.

What are the diamonds in the rough?

image didn't post somehow

>tfw this is literally my relatives
They don't even know I exist. It's probably for the best that we never meet.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFikotbxxFY

I can sauce you up son but are you really sure you want to do this? Can you turn back from the brink?

If you ask again i'll provide.

is futa or scat ??
nice quads btw

No it's neither of those but, I mean, you know they're children, right?

Fuck it, Not my job to save any souls and it's already too late for me.

rule34. paheal. net/post/list/Paws_%26_Tales/1

Bring it.

Nah. I think the implication is that you'll be condemning your soul to eternal hellfire.

aah
is way too late for that
surelly i sold mine for a salmon
thanks

The show was briefly popular on Sup Forums for a week, which is when 95% of the drawings were done. I think all of the episodes were deleted from YouTube, sadly.

>fucking hoof hands
I get they tried to create a tall lanky clumsy girl like we all knew but they just dropped the ball on her model.

youtube.com/watch?v=-14Nhj05L90
This is my favorite religious cartoon.

I remember enjoying Superbook when I was little. I barely remember it now.

I'll tell you what, that black and white shower picture? Fucking legendary.

>see clips of Little Dogs on the Prairie
>hear it's religious but decided to check it out anyway
>only two clips on youtube
>show is really cute and has that nice early 2000s PBS aesthetic
>can't find any footage anywhere else

YES MOAR

why are these on paheal but not e621? furries get your shit together

>Not posting animated religious movies

For shame, Sup Forums.

youtu.be/vGxVWDLO87I

I like how they put certain characters in first person mode instead of outright showing them. Isn't this like over 10 years old?

Does Prince of Egypt count?

>Pinkie Gongoozler, nicknamed "Gooz", is an insatiably curious weasel who is fascinated by anything out of the ordinary. Being easily distracted, her off-the-wall observations keep the members of The Club on their toes. Gooz is a very talented artist who, beneath her goofiness, has great wisdom and insight. She is from a large family that is not financially well off, but that does not stop her from seeing the best in life and in others.

There was an episode where Staci thought she saw a burglar running from the scene of the crime. He threatened that he would hurt her and her family if she told anybody. It was kind of rapey.

She is precious and should be protected.

Turns out, the guy who did it wasn't even the burglar. He was simply a witness who believed that snitches get stitches, so he ran away to avoid having to tell the cops anything.

I don't know what the hell he planned to do. I mean, nothing good was coming out of this. Seems like you're just making your situation worse by breaking into a little girl's house and manhandling her.

>I like how they put certain characters in first person mode instead of outright showing them.

It was the only passable way for them to show what prophet Mohammed was doing. Even then mere creation of this movie is owed to Shia producers, as their community has lower regard for hadiths.

>make movie about the Prophet Muhammad
>but can't actually show Muhammad

what is it with the cray religion

Superbook was 'aight.
Flying House was best Jesus Anime.

She's an idiot who thinks bees will eat her because her parents tell her that she's sweet, or that pencils will grow into pencil trees. Her friends gleefully banged on her head until she probably had a concussion and she didn't think twice about it.

That girl ain't right.

That's not Gooz you silly billy.

Simply replied to the wrong post, friend. It happens.

You know what he was planning to do

Silly Billy

Where's the part where Muhammad massacred those who refused to convert to Islam?

Morel Orel

I remember watching some cartoon show in Sunday church about Jews being prosecuted by Romans and spreading the word of Jesus. I liked it back then, but it was pretty shit.

Believed in god a lot when I was a kid. I had tapes with characters singing about how great god was and stuff, and I listened to them voluntarily.

>lewding CHRISTIAN characters
DELET THIS

that makes it even better
i wish there was more
and more depraved

This is the only possible long-term outcome, to be honest.

You miss a few

I would be surprised if there has ever been a "Paws & tales" thread that did not include lewds.

It just isn't in the nature of Sup Forums.

>The Club
Is It Fo Fo Fo Lyfe?