I just read this and I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit...

I just read this and I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 pages it was so painful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRVUOGUmxJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>was writhing around on the floor
You seem like the type that would love memes

Normies REEEEEEEE and all that

Sorry about your autism

Decent adaptation of a pasta, but fall flat on the humor. 5/10

I love that page because of how pathetic it shows Kite Man to be. Like the guy is already Kite Man which is sad, and this just gives us insight into what kind of person becomes Kite Man.

Then perhaps you should avoid reading anything from that writer, because he keeps sneaking "Kiteman! Hell, yeah!" in his story arcs on a regular basis.

Sorry this comic triggered you, user.

>Kite Man
>pathetic
youtube.com/watch?v=tRVUOGUmxJI

>>Twice in 20 issues is a regular basis

I'm really glad to be one of the few comic fans without genuine autism

Maybe don't act like an autist next time and you might enjoy the comic better.

Why would you try to export Sup Forums memes, they're all shit.

Three times. OP's page, when Batman's going into Arkham to pick out his team, and the Catwoman issue.

>I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I picture you people all the time.

Next time do it with a plastic bag over your head OP

You have to go back Sup Forums.

If you're going to be a crossposter, at least adapt to the culture of the board you autistic waste of space. Stop shitting this board up with your stale memes.

I RECOGNIZE THAT PASTA

Heh, meme.

Don't forget his story in the annual.

The only two issues in the run that are exceptional are the ones with Gerads. The rest are range from okay to good but nothing fantastic. I want him off of Batman so he can write something else that he has more control over. It's clear that Batman's a little too narrow for him to tell a story with any kind of stakes.

It's getting better with every issue

Nice meme, Kingfag

He's responsible for 1 of like 5 Bane portrayals that are worth a shit

Nice meme, Kingfag

were you stimming, you autist?