Sup Forums General Drawthread

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/ZxTaHi2q

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqyjOc3EpT4
youtube.com/watch?v=x09DRQh1qc8
youtube.com/watch?v=p8H1RjjoGKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Nergal asking user to be her Valentine.

Requesting this scene from DBZ with Dobson as Cell

Requesting that Snide stabs Lincoln

Requesting a sequel to this where the viewer grabs her nose and ruins the mood due to not getting her inuendo.

Requesting a "Special Feeling" picture with Nicole and Gumball for valentines day

Requesting Ikra in a fancy dark blue or black cocktail dress drinking a glass of champagne at a nice restaurant.

Requesting Bandit Princess raising her middle fingers to the viewer.

For Valentine's Day that comes tomorrow, I am requesting Joy in the left image and add some rose petals.

Requesting Panda laying topless on a bed wearing black frilly panties, with hearts made of chocolate covering her nipples and happy valentine's written on her stomach in chocolate.

Requesting the image on the right being acted out by the girls on the left. Kim being in the middle, obviously.

Requesting a recreation scene of Johnny Bravo holding on woman in a dip pose, but only with a different women with brown hair and a pink dress like the model on the left please.

Requesting anything cute of Shay from Voltron: Legendary Defender.

This Waybad girl about to land on Ben ass first.

The Charming siblings as Snakes.

Requesting Lord Dominator, Frankie Foster, and Vambre Warrior, all three of them in their underwear and with their backs turned to the viewer, arguing over which one of them has the best butt.

/r/ing a 15-foot-tall Fifi la Fume giving a regular-sized Batman a tight bear hug.

Requesting this shot from MGSV, with Star as Snake and Marco as Kaz.

Requesting Luna as Big Band from Skullgirls. Feel free to get creative with this one.

Requesting Pearl in a soccer uniform w/soccer ball.

w.i.p

>fuck hands edition

Requesting Toffee engaging in completely SFW suprise buttsecks with a mildly annoyed looking Marco.

MANDATORY REFERENCE FOR DRAWING: youtube.com/watch?v=fqyjOc3EpT4

Requesting Rita and Dory for PINY Institute of New York either making love each other or protesting against Donald Trump.

MOOOOOOOOOODS

Request:

Draw a portrait of your Waifu and then draw the "Champion Edition" version of it!

What is "Champion Edition"?

Thanks Zei

Requesting cute rule 63 versions of the Smurfs.
Just pick your favorite.

Requesting Lila From Peanuts

transforming her into a mermaid

youtube.com/watch?v=x09DRQh1qc8

Requesting Mowgli from Disney's The Jungle Book (1967) and Young Tarzan from Disney's Tarzan (1999) both sitting on a tree trunk trying keeping shade while it rains.

Oh!
I request an ACTUAL FUCKING DELIVERY.

Requesting a taller, slimmer version of humanized Rosianna

Requesting Yugo in Frida's uniform, with his hat swapped for an eared military cap

Requesting Jenny being cute for valentines day

No problem.

Requesting Riyo Chuchi from Clone Wars and Mystique from X-Men handcuffed together.

Requesting Lady Bat with one leg wrapped around a stripper pole while leaning back.

Requesting a Rule 63 of a Sup Forums character.

Requesting a tech-savvy Sup Forums character wearing this outfit. Fitting a Crabbot into the pic would be a nice bonus.

Requesting your waifu in the Tin Soldier costume.( probably saying one of these lines: youtube.com/watch?v=p8H1RjjoGKs )

Requesting Gogo dressed as Whiskey Jill and Hiro dressed as Rod McCloud

You have a few options.
>Make an actual effort, rather than making a shit request.
>Go pay someone to draw your shit request.
>Learn how to draw your own shit request.
>Fuck off.
You could also contribute to the thread, and draw a request. Shit, or otherwise.
These requests are shit, though.

Requesting Demon Raven sitting on the titans tower like a throne like trigon did in the series.

I hope that RRR draws it.

requesting margaret interviewing CJ like in the image to the right with the hat and button and with the title "cloudy jay - prominent trump supporter", and mordecai in the background with a hillary button.

Request Nicole and Yuki foxy boxing.

anything specific for Valentine's?

Yeah, her holding a heart and being embarrassed.

Requesting an inappropriate Anna and Elsa valentine

Requesting Audrey undercover at a bride in a wedding in order to catch a villain ruining weddings, only for the villain not to show up and Audrey becomes someone's wife
basically wanna see GG tricked into marriage

But that's literally your reference, user
You're asking for the same thing...

a-am i good enough for Sup Forums yet? 0///0

I mean, what the fuck, how does this dragon even work.
What happens when it starts taking a shit?
Did you even think about that?

Yes. Just keep drawing various female characters in different outfits and you are golden.

Yes user, you're worth it. Now draw some request, but don't be a fool. Only draw what YOU want to draw. Never direct requests. Never.

>I mean, what the fuck, how does this dragon even work.
Magic.
>What happens when it starts taking a shit?
Magic will take care of it.
>Did you even think about that?
It's magic, we don't have to explain shit.

Half of these requests are generic and blatant baits. Some of them don't even have reference.
Stop craving so much for a goddamn delivery and just post what you would like to see be done. You don't get +1 internet points for getting a delivery
INB4" hur dur bet you never got deliveries" I do get a lot

i do it because so far it's fun. you guys like really OBSCURE requests tho

Any rule 63? Suggesting male Starfire showing off to r63 Robin.

Requesting April O'neil drawing a heart on her cleavage with lipstick

Requesting Rule 63 of Sun Wukong from RWBY

requesting madras booping rgb's screen

Well that just goes to show how much of a dummy I am. I didn't even notice that. The reason why I wanted her sitting on the tower in particular was because I envisioned a scene where Raven gave into her demonic side and decided to take over the world while the rest of the titans look onwards from a distance, feeling defeated as she laughs maniacally. But I felt like if I phrased my request like that, it would be asking a lot for an artist to do.

Not the requester but nigga that's kawaii as fuck.

Here is the (You) you so rightfully deserve.

Requesting Supergirl teasing like pic on the right

Requesting for Fusion Friday

Request just an innocent parody drawing of this characters in respective letter with the band as one of the references... also with the lyrics " I'm on a Mexican radio....I'm on a Mexican (whoa) radio"...

Requesting Gwen from Ben 10 using her magic to
detach Ben's head from his body and throw it in the trash.

That's pretty tight.

Requesting Professor Membrane, from Invader Zim, wearing a modified HEV suit from Half-Life.

The pic to the right is a mockup of how the suit should look: with an extension that covers his mouth

Requesting your reaction to becoming your waifu

Can someone draw this dinossaur attack cards with Pepe and Wojak?

Requesting Tom, Raven, and Sucy hanging out smoking a blunt.

Requesting a very confused, flustered and embarrassed Marco suddenly finding himself aged up and now an overworked housewife.

Requesting Tom and Marco facing off in an epic flamenco dance battle for the ages, atop the dance floor under the light as rose petals rain from the sky all around them in a flurry. Everything around them seems to disappear in a haze as their entire worlds become the floor that lies before them. The two eye eachother with steely determined glances as they prepare to brandish their castanets, clapping in time to the rhythm that has placed them deep into the two-way deadlock shakedown showdown they now find themselves trapped in. They each take a step forward and allow the music to sweep them up, taking thrm in mind, body, and soul, letting their moves decide their ultimate fate.

Listening to some fitting music would probably help.

>that filename
>that character
>that text length
Amazing.

If I were to post a costume design, would you guys be willing to critique it for me?

I'm trying to get the details right before I finish my pitch.

There's other threads, and even boards, more fitting for that purpose, than this one, chump.

Go for it.

Are you the Gwenpool cosplayer?

Fred and Barney as these two guys. Who is getting punched is up to you, but Barney deserves it.

Requesting Tina either giving the viewer a heart-shaped box of chocolates or taking the order of a crying user sitting at a table for one

Requesting Pearl as Milo Yiannopoulos.

>that filename
Can't be helped.

>that character
We don't get enough male Marco deliveries.

>that text length
I thought it would be amusing to go overboard in the description

Not the same user. It's easier to tell if it's one person spamming requests thanks to the newest update, which lists images by saved order. The numbers are too far apart to be the same user. If it was IMG_1896 and IMG_1897, you'd be right though.

>Sorry I didn't tag you; first timer here. I'm sure you can spot it,

In honor of Valentine's Day. I need more Samurai Jack x Katana please.

Requesting a Sup Forums-ification of this image. Featuring a Nickelodeon cartoon character; maybe Squidward Tentacles or Plankton from good ol' Spongebob Squarepants?

Requesting any human Sup Forums girl or waifu as pic related.

Not OR. Nice one!

sweet molasses Seconding...

/r/ a costume swap between Gotham Girl and Golden Girl

requesting yuki as lady maria

May I reuqest the character in pic related be redrawn in the artsyle of either SU or SVTFOE?