What would you have done?

Besides commiting a crime against humanity by killing a surrendering enemy after it was all said and done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cz9j4qf-g7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not be a coward and brought them ammo when they called for it. Look at all the ammo around that faggot's neck. They died because of him.

How many people died directly/indirectly because of this faggot?

>crime against humanity

Bump

it is though you stupid redditor. His "redemption" at the end of the film is the moral low point in western media

watch this shit
youtu.be/cz9j4qf-g7U

Do you think that a fresh out of basic with no combat experience could actually go up against a battle hardened waffen ss soldier who was most likely fighting the soviets beforehand?

360 and walk away

if that ss soldier was in a (fairly evenly matched) 1 vs 1 fight already then yes, i do.

also, any moron, even a child, can easily shoot and kill a man.

Why did the German spare him? He has the general idea that upham is a puss, but not if he's a sneaky puss.

>40 minute video
>that awful quality
sum it up or gtfo

it takes that long for actual indepth analysis you fucking pleb. I'm sorry this isn't a 5 minute "every frame a painting" video you can watch and then pretend to know how to make movies

the german was probably exhausted after the tussle with melish and saw that upham wasnt a threat and wanted to get the fuck out of there before more americans show up?

>If you kill your enemies, they win

hand to hand combat is not like playing a videogame

Can't you just parrot the YouTube opinion? It's done a gorillion times a minute on Sup Forums?

Go shill your shitty video somewhere else

I know that. I'm sorry your period is making you cranky, but the should be jacked up and ready to kill again.

Wat da frigg??
I just realized the dude that stabs Melish and the dude Upham spares at the radio station arent the same guy!
Is this the howie mandel effect at work?

no, because it's not a fucking "opinion' the thesis is the title of the video, jesus fucking christ

They’re not?
They should be

Nag the killer is beefier and strong silent type. Steamboat Willie is a big mouth.

Is that your garbage video? I want to bash the creator in real time.

kek whenever my friends play multiplayer FPS we always call out the one guy who doesn't do shit and never helps the team and call him "upham".

Nice now kys

Haha me and my friends do this too haha I love playing cod with all my bros and having a few brewskis haha nice

He stood there like a coward as the jew was helplessly killed by the german when he could have saved him. That was representing the rest of the world cowering and doing nothing as the Nazi machine got rolling

>rob ager
>even knowing what Sup Forums is

haha dude thzts so funny haha dude fucking go kill yourself faggot haha

"Strawman" this, "strawman" that. Bullshit. Cowards are not a "strawman". Cowards are a dime a dozen. The video claims that people hate Upham because he's an "intellectual nerd". Wrong. The medic was a nerd that didn't even carry a gun. But unlike Upham, the medic was very brave and very useful. People hate Upham because he's a useless coward. Fuck you for wasting my time watching that.

Continued. And also the youtuber constantly complains about how the soldiers make fun of Upham. That's what real men do, in and outside of war. I can tell the youtuber was traumatized in high school by light banter. No wonder the delicate snowflake identifies with Upham. He would do even worse if he was ever sent off to war.

The exact same thing. Upham was the audience surrogate. It amazes me retards here think they would do something different. Your fight or flight instincts override your logical processes. There are thousands of stories of people freezing at critical moments, breaking down crying, sitting in their own soilage or hopelessly running into their own deaths because they couldn't control themselves.

>fried_rice.webm

>There are thousands of stories of people freezing at critical moments, breaking down crying, sitting in their own soilage

Those people are called cowards. You are suppose to be sickened by them. Not defend them.

Shhhhhhhh.
Shhhh.

Jesus H. Christ, why doesn't anyone help the poor dude?

Why did they rely on one asshole to run around with ammo?

Why didn't they split it up evenly in the first place?

>You are suppose to be sickened by them.
According to whom? Nature values self preservation.

>man spares your life after you were an absolute fuckwit and left your friends to die slowly, seeing that you are ready no threat to him and he doesn't enjoy killing
>find him surrendering when he knows he's beat with his friends after
>he recognizes you, expects that God is repaying him for not killing a man who was no threat to him
>shoot him while he is unarmed to feel like a big man for once instead of the coward you truly are
Yeah that's how honorable men fight isn't it?

>Nature values self preservation

Cowards are the first to die.