J U S T i c e League

(((They))) keep getting away with it.

after a major reason why people skipped blade runner was due to how long it was, what do you expect?

Soon we will have 80 minute movies

thank god. the 2 hour movie meme needs to end

Absolutely. Dark tower was a masterpiece, really benefited from 80 minutes runtime.

that it did

The problem nowadays isn't short movies. In fact every shitty blockbuster is 180 minutes long.

Making a movie interesting during 90 minutes is hard enough, Hollywood should be more humble and stop their mediocre film makers from thinking they're Cecil B. DeMille or something.

Of course JL will still be a mess, but it's because they surely didn't create a 2 hour movie from the start. They probably just butchered a script written for a 3 hour movie.

justice league is going to be as bad as suicide squad

Did he fire one slow bullet and then one really fast bullet?

shh stop questioning things

No, they been making 2+ hour movies for years. Hell, name good profitable movies that are 90 minutes long. It will be a short list.

>he wanted dark tower to be even longer
Hahahahhahahahha

the entire rom-com genre

Name a good movie

>Hell, name good profitable movies that are 90 minutes long. It will be a short list.
Every Disney animated movie, most Pixar movies, basically every Dreamworks movie. Nigga there are a shitload of 90 minute movies that made bank. In fact, 90 minutes was the standard for ages.

Except for Pretty Woman, you got mail, Sleepless in seattle, Notting Hill, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Silver Linings Playbook, My Best Friend's Wedding... and so on

>Every Disney animated movie, most Pixar movies, basically every Dreamworks movie.
Kids animated movies.

Almost all live action films for adults will be at least 110 minutes.

Still one of the most retarded things I've ever seen

christ, wasn't this supposed to be 3 hours? it's so insulting how they can just slice runtime like that purely because of finance, hopefully they release an 'extended cut' like they did with BvS

A movie doesn't have to be good, faggot.
Just has to make money, the entire horror genre for instance.

>it's so insulting
do the math user. 1 hour less in film adds up to an extra 2-3 showings per theater per day. The movie will suffer, yes. Will have to wait for blueray to see it properly.

No it doesn't
Directors just need to git gud like Martin scorsese

makes sense. they can always release s directors cut later

besides the original 78 superman movie literally no CapeShit movie needs to be more than 90 mins
they pad out the run time with hideous cgi/ quips/garbage
imagine if Nolan kept his batman films under 2 hours? they would have been great

Thats fine. Not every movie needs to be 2.5 hours long. Fucking homecoming felt like it was gonna never end

why are the bullets so slow? and how can they even penetrate fabric at that speed let alone skin?

>movie will suffer

There is no justifiable reason for a capeshit movie to be more than 2 hours long, especially when it's not even self-contained.

>the entire plane scene would have been cut

As if people need anymore reason to not see JL.

I loved MoS and BvS:UE, and WB won't see a cent from me for what they did to JL.