>Bitches to Rags
>Smokin' with Cigarettes

Good-Tier
>All of the remaining non-season 4 episodes

Okay-Tier
>Freedom Ride-or-Die

Shit-Tier
>The rest of season 4

Agree 100% with this. Although, I'd put 'It's a Black President Huey Freeman' on the Great-tier list.

Good to see I'm not the only one who thought Freedom Ride-or-Die was okay. The rest of season 4 was godawful, though. There's also a certain Katrina episode I'd put in shit tier, but that's besides the point.

[empty folder]

I would've put Freedomland into okay too if it wasn't for how hamfisted the social commentary was. "The middle class is like...SLAVES, man. What if they were like...LITERALLY SLAVES!"

There was definitely potential for some amazing commentary on class warfare/Occupy Wall St. but the way the episode did it was just so fucking weak.

Plus there's how up until then the season had an overarching plot with the Freemans being in debt to Ed Jr. but this episode just said "fuck it." The Freemans were LEGALLY OWNED by Ed Jr. and they burned his amusement park to the ground but there's no fucking consequences. Ed isn't even mentioned for the rest of the season.

Gotta say my absolute favorite was Stinkmeaner 3: The Hateocracy

The fighting and music were fantastic. I loved the old lady constantly talking shit as she beat people up. And I did not expect Brown to get decapitated, it makes me laugh every time I see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc

It helps a lot that Freedom Ride-or-Die was the only episode that went into fresh territory instead of just retreading older episode plots.

Why doesn't anyone think fondly of the 1st episode of season 3? I felt it hit real close to home and loved how it showed everyone, not just the black community, being blinded by hype.

It's a good episode. Dick-Riding Obama and the "Why are you voting for Obama?" scenes were great. But the bulk of the episode was just poking fun at how hype everyone was for Obama, which is fair since regardless of how you feel about his policies he's probably the single presidential candidate people have been the most excited for and inspired by in decades, if not in all of American history.

The episode was written super early in his presidency, so outside of there being a lack of confidence that Obama's presidency would be any more than the same-old-same-old politics bullshit there really wasn't much to go off of for really good commentary. If the show had gone on longer with McGruder I'm sure he could have done great things with Obama's drone program and NSA spying.

Reminder that there was nothing wrong with season 4.

>Boondocks season 4

Everyone knows that was just a myth.

So this show is actually worth watching?
I always put it off because it seemed like "WE WUZ KANGZ" tier shit.

Watch the episodes "Wingmen", "Return of the King" and "Grandad's fight" then tell us what you think.

I quote the lady sometimes when I'm annoyed
>"How far away is that classroom? The Moon?"

I also always wondered if that guy's weapon was inspired by that one chick from the first kill bill movie that used a ball attached to a chain in a similar fashion.

The fact that you unironically say "We WUZ KANGZ" means you probably just drown yourself.

>"WE WUZ KANGZ" tier shit.
What did he mean by this?

Seasons 2 and 3 are okay I guess but so far from the kind of show season 1 was.

I'M MAD.

Just the art style.

It seemed like something from a meme less than a year old? I think the show is older than you.