>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #11 (February 15th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtu.be/netG0u3D2F0
>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut6yrlvDSvo
starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/02/actor-jimmy-vee-finally-confirmed-to-play-r2-d2-in-star-wars-the-last-jedi.html
youtu.be/C-hFh35U3go?t=448
comicbook.com/starwars/2017/02/13/star-wars-rebels-legacy-of-mandalore-preview/2
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jzxtlj1BEI&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=rLEgbN0AUn4
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Monarch_of_Naboo
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Apprentice_Legislators
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Legislative_Youth_Program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

repostin the new rebels clip

Thrawn is best husbando

First for best blue husbando

>Mandalorian loses his helmet magically
>Darksabers grip changes magically

come on now

That's TCW level gorgeous.

Hail Mandalore!

good taste

What did they mean by this?

oh yeah it's flipped in the last bit isn't it

Hail TFA!

The Phantom Menace is my least favorite Star Wars movie but I'll be damned if it's not the comfiest.

Get out JJ, you are not my husbando

Who else is expecting Sabine's brother to be incredibly judgmental and suspicious with Ezra?

It's pretty comfy. I didn't mind it, though it might be the nostalgia at this point keeping it from the bottom of my list

If the Star Wars prequels were to get a digital re-release then what would you like to see being added? For me are the deleted scenes because there are certain scenes that should have been added to improve the scenes and that it would add some needed answers to some of the film's question

Episode 1:
>Complete Podrace Grid Sequence including Lap 2(Minus the family appearance)
That scene I would like to see because we only saw a small number of the podracers that have entered the track and we don't know much. I like to explore much of it. Don't include the family because we know what happen to the father and that would make it worse

>Farewell to Jira
This is something I think we would explore abit of Anakin' past and the people that knew him. Also we saw Anakin and Qui-Gon running towards the ship and so that would add some reasons why

I'm expecting this episode better be fucking great after a month long hiatus

Episode 2:
>Padme Address the Senate
This I think would have been an important scene to include because of this reason. How and why Jar Jar was allowed to give emergency power to Palpatine. We know how manipulative Palpatine is, and this scene would have added a reason. Padme was part of a coalition that opposed the Republic from creating an army and would block a passing of security measures involving the Separatists. Palpatine knew that and would need a reason to remove her and have Jar Jar pass the bill in her place

>The Lost Twenty
This is one of the most important scene that was needed because it helped build Dooku's character, and more clearly established his relationships with Qui-Gon. Essentially viewing him as more of a son then a padawan. It would give Dooku more of a reason why he's running the Separatist and joining Palpatine

>Extended Arrival on Naboo & Padme's Parent's House
I think this would add some connections with Anakin and Padme as they talk, but also build on their relationship and how it blossomed from there. There were many scene that would have made the romance more sense. And getting to know Padme's family

>Dooku Interrogates Padme & Anakin and Padme on Trial
I think it's an interesting scene to have. If they can modify it then it'll be better

Some of the additional podrace stuff actually did get added back to the movie, and IIRC the family wasn't one of the bits edited back in.

Mandalorian milfs 10/10

The deleted scenes, yes. In particular the Senate scenes and visiting Padme's family in Episode II. Also Obi-Wan and Anakin's banter on the way through the Invisible Hand in Episode III.

>Roger...
>Rrrroger.

F L A T

y-you think she do anal

All these. Also maybe Anakin fighting Greedo in Episode I

>No Japanese accent

Kind of ruins it for me. Tired of hearing posh English.

what about posh danish

Well its a Mandalorian accent, sooooo

She seems strikes me as someone who hates sex. To conceive her children she made her husband jack off into a cup.

N I C E

>sooooo
Oh, don't do that. I hate when people do that.

are there people that exist that hate sex

Hot

I'm asexual and sex with another person disgusts me

jerkin it is fine tho

You are going against nature, something is wrong with you.

The human and chiss body is the epitome of beauty, except for fat people

Eh. I am disgusted by humans in general. Y'all are germ bags and I would never let anyone touch me, let alone swap fluids.

But I've been tested, and I'm perfectly healthy. Thank god no one will inherit my shitty genes tho I wouldn't curse my worst enemy with me as a parent. And I hate kids. With a fiery passion.

But I love pictures of my perfect husbandos

you chiss and your art

Episode 3:
>Changes to the Constitution
This scene shows two things that are happening. The first being the Republic slowly being transformed into it's pre-Empire state, and the second is the further manipulation of Palpatine as Anakin's belief is starting to shift

>A Plot to Destroy the Jedi
This scene shows a serious matter and have Obi-Wan talk with mace and Yoda. All three realizing the danger that's going on, but it also shows the flaws being presented to the Jedi itself, with Obi-Wan being the only level headed one among the three. This also ties to the warning from one of the Clone Wars episode with Bariss Offee

> A Stirring in the Senate (Bail's Office) & Seed's of Rebellion (Padme's Apartment)
Two of the most important scenes from Episode 3 that shows how the Rebel Alliance first started and how it later forms into a resistant group against the Empire. Showing who are the people that started it and why it matters to Luke and Leia as their mother would be considered a founder of it

> Confronting the Chancellor (Palpatine's Office) Another important scene here showed the start of Anakin and Padme's relationship in question as a divide is starting to show and Palpatine taking advantage of it. Which would also lead to the scene near the end were Anakin Force Choked Padme

>Yoda Communes with Qui-Gon
This scene would be considered the start of Yoda's training with Qui-Gon as he learned from him the possibility of becoming one with the Force as the body disappears. Would be interesting to see how it can be expanded on

These are the deleted scenes that are needed of Disney or LucasArts did consider a digital re-release of the Star Wars prequels

What do you guys think?

I'd be fine with all of that, but I doubt the prequels will get a rerelease, with all the vitriol that's constantly spewed in their direction.

starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/02/actor-jimmy-vee-finally-confirmed-to-play-r2-d2-in-star-wars-the-last-jedi.html
Wait
Do they still not use a remote controlled R2?

can we talk about star wars and not just suck thrawn's dick?

>This scene would be considered the start of Yoda's training with Qui-Gon as he learned from him the possibility of becoming one with the Force as the body disappears. Would be interesting to see how it can be expanded on
Watch TCW, this scene has been replaced by a very similar story concept. Kinda baffled that people in /swco/ of all places haven't finished the first major Star Wars cartoon by now.

>Two of the most important scenes from Episode 3 that shows how the Rebel Alliance first started and how it later forms into a resistant group against the Empire. Showing who are the people that started it and why it matters to Luke and Leia as their mother would be considered a founder of it
This is basically assumed to have happened already anyways. And it's already personally important to Leia because of Bail. Luke joined the Rebellion without knowing his heritage, so I disagree that Padme is important to their part in the Rebellion in the slightest.

Also, the movies are never getting a re-release, so I hope you don't have any real expectations of this stuff happening.

Something something Aphra's butt, /ss/, sabine is flat, JJ ruined everything, Plagueis, dickgirls

I notice, but itwould have been interesting to see how the pre-Rebel Alliance began, and Padme was part of it before it became the Rebel Alliance

Why did Krennic look so fucking weird in the first scene of RO?

>Also, the movies are never getting a re-release, so I hope you don't have any real expectations of this stuff happening.
I just want the non-special edition OT released on blu-ray

>
>>Anyway, queen/king is an elected position on Naboo.
>Just wondering, why did so many people complain about this? Naboo is a fucking alien world, why do people expect their definition of king/queen to be the same as ours?

It's conceivable for a democracy to elect a monarch, and it's conceivable in a hereditary monarchy for a 14-year-old to take the throne, but how retarded does a culture have to be to elect a 14-year-old girl to rule an entire planet?

Are these scenes on youtube? I want to see the bit about the Senators and the beginningof the alliance

sorry famalam

it's even funnuer because it's not even alien, elective monarchy is a real historical thing

He was made to look younger

Leia was pretty young too when she became a senator or ambassador or whatever for Alderaan

How the fuck did they pull off Tarkin, but get that shit so wrong?

youtu.be/C-hFh35U3go?t=448
@7:28 if it doesn't work.

They've always used both.

Kenny Baker and this new midget just did standing R2 scenes where he'd shimmy and shake around or whatever.

When R2 is on the move, it's a remote controlled one.

I always figured it was a mix between hereditary and democratic. Like, people could vote on candidates out of the royal family.

comicbook.com/starwars/2017/02/13/star-wars-rebels-legacy-of-mandalore-preview/2

Ay

It kinda looks like Kallus and that officer are strolling into Thrawn's office holding hands.
>Grand Admiral, we have something to tell you

Maybe she really killed it at the debates.

It's 2017, they could probably make a working R2 if they wanted to.

Pryce is Thrawn's

Prawn

They're in YouTube

Here it is:
A Stirring In The Senate - Deleted Scene 2 - Revenge of the Sith
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jzxtlj1BEI&t=14s

Revenge of the Sith Deleted Scene 3 - Seeds Of Rebellion
youtube.com/watch?v=rLEgbN0AUn4

They don't even look related

That officer isn't Pryce you blind fuck.

That better not be Mandalore proper, it's a glassed wasteland, not an Alderaanian backyard.

how long did you have this pic

Yeah if she was wearing a strap on. Mandos are Power Tops only.

Oh my bad, thought it was a different image from the thumbnail

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Monarch_of_Naboo

>The Naboo often elected young women, believing they possessed a form of pure, childlike wisdom that the adults lacked.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Apprentice_Legislators

>The Apprentice Legislators were an organization for politically-minded youth that Padmé Amidala, future queen of Naboo, joined at the tender age of eight.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Legislative_Youth_Program

>The Legislative Youth Program was an organization of youths interested in entering public service. Two years before the invasion of her homeworld of Naboo, a twelve-year-old Padmé Naberrie participated in that program, during which she fell in love with a boy named Palo Jemabie.

I knew nothing about Mandalore/Mandalorians before The Clone Wars. How different was TCW's take on the world/its culture compared to how it was portrayed in the EU? Was it basically like a completely different thing in comparison?

Wait, how is this news? Didn't we already know this guy was the new Artoo?

Maybe they have a tradition to elect a young queen and while in theory she has power it's expected from her to just look good and leave the ruling to some kind of concuil.

Traditions don't always make sense.

That's because they're not. Sabine is clearly some Mantellian gutter trash that only thinks she's Mandalorian.

So miss Wren is related to Boba Fett?

Double Ay

A minute.

Slutting up the joint early, it seems.

>Something something Aphra's butt, /ss/, sabine is flat, JJ ruined everything, Plagueis, dickgirls
Pure pottery.

At the time TPM came out, wasn't it said that Padme had previously been elected Mayor of Theed at the age of 10? The point is, Lucas just wanted the trappings of a fantasy setting without any negative consequences.

>How different was TCW's take on the world/its culture compared to how it was portrayed in the EU?

In terms of backstory and of actual Mandalorian warriors, very similar to the earlier versions, like in the KOTOR/TOTJ comics, KOTOR games, etc. Though not entirely the same.

Definitely a change from what Karen Traviss did in her books(a very welcome change IMO).

shes got a good grip
I mean, for a lesbian

She's so hideous, how can anyone look at that and think Rebels is remotely decent character design? Literally a dumpy old Korean woman wearing too much makeup and hooker hair.

That chair looks comfy.

Any resemblance?

Grow up, manbaby.

Not at all

Little bit. It's not a striking likeness, but Rook Kast looks ambiguously Asian enough that I can buy Sabine's mom being her.

I don't even like Sabine too much but you're clearly baiting m8

this is old EU Mandalore

What are the terms they're discussing?

>pointing out Rebels has nauseating character design
>baiting

It's not bait if it's factual criticism. Almost nobody looks good in the show compared to other versions of themselves in other mediums, and it's especially true with non-alien females and characters that existed beforehand and got Rebel-ized, like Hondo.

>During the duel, we each get two candied apples.
>...okay, one candied and one caramel.

Ah, this is an interesting development. In the course of the last twenty years, Mandalorian art has transitioned from imitating the style of Pablo Picasso to imitating the style of Gustav Klimt.

Think we'll get the elongated neck as well?

>It's not bait if it's factual criticism.
It's not factual. It's your opinion, and the way you phrase it like it's fact is what makes your posts bait.

> Almost nobody looks good in the show compared to other versions of themselves in other mediums, and it's especially true with non-alien females and characters that existed beforehand and got Rebel-ized, like Hondo.

Not really. Anakin looked a little off, but the rest of the characters that are not Rebels-exclusive look fine.

Hondo looks like shit. Lando looks like shit. Obi-Wan looks like shit. You have a terrible eye for art.