When Disney buys Fox will he become the MCU's best antagonist?

when Disney buys Fox will he become the MCU's best antagonist?

>MCU
>Good antagonist

We already have Loki.

But yes he could, Dr. Doom quips are fucking hilarious in the comics.

>Dr. Doom quips are fucking hilarious in the comics.
Yes.

BASED

Loki is literally the best villain of the best 7 years. He's the Darth Vader of the 2010's

How can a guy be so fucking BASED?!

of course, he is also a gypsy so he fits the diversity quota already

Dr. Doom is unironically one of the best characters in all of comics.

What did Tony mean by this?

>cultural integrity
>good
this is problematic

Because he's Tony Stark in disguise.

I'm not even kidding; think about it.

>Ah! Typical of me. Too perfect
LMAO

>He's the Darth Vader of the 2010's

It's not Tony. He's more of a... "rich white guy who sees blacks as Inferior pets" type of racist.

>consistent characterisation in comic books

We Superior Posting now? Based Tony incoming!

Whos a better ruler? Mr doom or black leopard?

>muties are gene-trash
How will Muggas ever recover?!

>orders Nigs to do his dirty work
BASED

Fine then. Name a better villain, I'll wait.

Not Superior, but Ult!Stark confirmed for Patrician taste. Hell, 616!Stark has Patrician taste as well. He's mostly into redheads, blondes and the ocassional Asian.

Now I'm reminded by how shit Doom was in Fant4stic

People will make a case for Magneto

fucking Bane was a better and more memorable villain then loki, and Loki has 4 movies to Bane's 1

It is quite remarkable how they've managed to fuck up Dr Doom's onscreen appearances thus far.

They were all Doombots until now

Who should play him?

they keep making Dr. Doom some guy who gets powers in the same accident as the fantastic 4. Why do they keep doing this?

>le ebic weird voice guy
Shut the fuck up
Ian McKellan's Magneto maybe.

Loki is fine as a villain. But he's not some all time great cinematic villain that people will care about 20 or 30 years from now.

He is not Darth of Vader of anything he is Loki a unique different villain.Stop comparing everything

ALL CAPITALS
NO TRICK SPELLING

YOU FOOLS! ITS ALWAYS A DOOM BOT! DR. DOOM WOULD NEVER DIRTY HIS HANDS WITH UNSPEAKABLE VERMIN LIKE YOURSELVES! FOR I AM DOCTOR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Mads Mikkelsen if they didn't already waste him in Strange

I'd love that retcon

make this scene happen, Disney

when is Disney recovering fantastic four?

they will never get Doom just right. he's just too good.

This looks cool. What comics should the Doom uninitiated read?

The Fantastic Four movies always fuck up Dr. Doom. In the comics he was second in line to be Sorcerer Supreme and his fucking titanium armor was magically forged and is nuclear powered. It has everything in it, including splinters from Jesus' Cross and some sort of electromagnetic field so Magneto can't fuck with him.

kek

who's jonathan?

not him and I'm not a comics connoisseur so wait for his answer, but just wanted to comment that I have read a few random Dr.Doom comics and Dr. Doom sagas or storylines or whatever. And I enjoyed all of them. The character is just based.

I only remember one about his origin and shit, which was pretty deep and makes him very human. Another one I read was one where everyone is trying to kill him or something in Mars or some weird Red Planet. One where Dr. Strange and Dr. Doom ally to rescue Dr. Doom's mom that has been getting raped endlessly by Mephisto for decades. I also think I he took Thanos' Infinite Gauntlet too. I can't remember, but Dr. Doom comics are fun.

From a script writer with no familiarity with the character and concepts it's understandable they think they're making things concise, but yes they take something from Doom if they dilute him to the scale of someone who lucked out during an accident rather than someone who inverse to this clawed his way up to personal power so that he could be as capable as needed without relying on fortune or favor.

Making him Electro-Absorbing Man or something like that ultimately gets very little out of him.

That said, to answer OP with TWS passing with no mention of Hydra or Shield noting any activity in anywhere like Latveria, with CW passing with Sokovia a likely stand in for Symkaria but with no mention of any neighboring country like Latveria being affected by the fall out of Ultron and with Strange passing and no mention of anyone like Doom on the Ancient One's naughty list, the only way I'll accept Doom popping up magicallyfully formed without being seen or heard until recent would be if Doc Strange 2 is a Triumph and Torment adaption of sorts with Strange being dragged into some kind of Limbo between dimensions, escaping and finding himself in an alternate timeline where Doom and the FF exist, and then when they return to Limbo, deal with Mephisto and plan to return to Earth Doom ends up in the MCU Earth, intentionally or otherwise.
Trying to pull another Kamar-Taj or Wakanda where Latveria was just magically shrouded from knowledge to society all along would wear thin, then we'll hear about how Charles was right next to Fury the entire time but hiding with telepathy. With Peter and the Panthers it can be reasoned they'd mostly keep their heads down, but Doom's rise to power would be anything but. He'd want to be seen and make a show and example of it.

On that note, I don't care who gets the part or what their contract says, keep the damn mask on.

>some weird Red Planet.
It's literally hell.

>keep the damn mask on.
Hollywood will NEVER agree to this

>tfw Disney is actually powerful enough to outright buy Newscorp

Damn, it was a kino comic though. I wish I didn't have the memory of a goldfish and could remember shit well.

Books of Doom tell Doom's origins in a modern fashion.
That two page spread however is from What If? Secret Wars. I won't say you can't dive into it without familiarity, but it does gloss over a bunch of things that aren't entirely explained in the issue so it might just seem a chaotic series of events without some gist of things.

>I also think I he took Thanos' Infinite Gauntlet too.
Doom had 2 infinity gauntlets. Which, by the way, doesn't make you god mode x2, they cancel each other out and leave you with some faggy looking gloves. But Doom's not going to live in a multiverse with two infinity gauntlets and not have both of them because fuck you I'm Doom.

i have the idea that if fantastic four pops up in the mcu at some point, they should be classic heroes from the 1960's who time travel to the modern era. it would be an interesting dynamic to have the fantastic four be cheesy retro heroes, saying cheesy stuff like "it's clobberin time" or having invisible girl act like mrs. cleaver and reed richards act stentorian while interacting with modern heroes.

>classic heroes from the 1960's who time travel to the modern era.
So captain america... but slightly different this time.

What are some quips he can say?
>Hey stretch this *flips off fantastic 4*

they kinda ditched that characterization pretty quick in the movies. he's just you run of the mill goody two shoes like superman, with nothing really apparent about him being from the 40's.

>because fuck you I'm Doom
that's literally his motivation like 100% of the time.

>a majority of people are actually ok with the idea of this deal because of capeshit

and no one believed me when I said capeshit would literally kill the film industry

God I hope they never TOUCH Dr Doom.
They will fucking ruin him and make him gay as fuck just like with apocalypse

Fox deserves to die, they produce nothing but trash.

Disney at least produces kinos from time to time, and Dr. Doom could be the best thing to come out of the MCU.

Also there is literally nothing wrong with capeshit. I'm going to the midnight show to watch Justice League. Stay mad.

I think everyone ignored OP and understood this was just to circle jerk over how poorly utilized Dr. Doom is as a character.
Also disney would be a terrible fit for doom. He's a little to edgy for Disney/Marvel.

you can't fight disney. like dr. doom, disney gets what disney wants.

bait.

You're rustling your own feathers, Fox had all of the time since the first series ended to just throw over Fantastic Four for some cash, they could have then used the money from that to do other things, but instead they chose to wait it out and since time is money the endurance game always ultimately leads to someone having to make a compromise with less liberties than before.
You make a choice even when you choose not to make any. If anything you should be asking why Fox tried to hold on to capeshit they scarcely bothered to make much of until now.

The X-Men property is huge, they've been spinning their wheels over a few characters for how long until Deadpool and the newer kids now getting spotlight?

> 1234
Well, it's sort of a get.

Again, it's capeshit killing the industry. As a result of demand for it we're going to have one giant fat fuck mouse, and when it starts cranking out nothing but shit then we'll all have nowhere to run

>Immortan Joe
>Ma-Ma (Dredd)
>The Split guy
>The entire Hellfire Club (X-Men First Class)

You're dancing around things.
Here are the facts. Fox didn't need FF for shit, but they chose to hold onto it and it gained them nothing.
Anyone with any business sense will tell you that's just a worthless financial move, so the end of the matter is the consequences are on Fox.

Nice. Thanks.

>We could also finally have a good Galactus movie

I don't think anyone's genuinely for Disney making a huge leap towards becoming a monopoly, but the reality is that absolutely no one on this board can do anything to stop it

Go Darth Vader. Big, imposing guy in the suit. Voiced by Charles Dance.

Honestly, Tom Hardy wouldn't be a bad choice. He's played authoritative characters well before.

He's not very physically imposing though, but that's what angles and perception are for.

Confirmed great taste.