What will happen when Disney inevitably absorbs all popular culture?

What will happen when Disney inevitably absorbs all popular culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dACsNjbBN_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? I thought this movie was SJW-approved

They're extorting cinemas into unreasonable profit cuts and play lengths.

People get so bored they leave en masse in large enough quantities that some fringe of the actual counter culture will become popular enough to enter the mainstream.

If by some nightmarish miracle Disney does actually absorb everything and makes life a cartoon version of 1984 then the Sup Forumsacks, the /lit/erati, the fa/tg/uys, Sup Forums and the unregistered patricians of Sup Forums will go into self-imposed exile like Zerathul to plot and think and argue and whine in the comfy darkness while remembering the good old days until we die out.

THE END

you have to go back

In twenty years all media will be controlled by Disney, News International and EA Games.

>EA Games
That possibility just makes me want to be dead.

Won't happen until Walt Disney thaws out

Sons of Sup Forums! Of the Alt-Right! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of Jews and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Everything will become wholesome family mush entertainment, with characters in Disneworld and other Disney theme-parks.

fuck disney!

1. Disney is defrosted.
2. He orders his Imagineers to build Robot Hitler.
3. ???
4. Profit

They are demanding higher cuts of the takings than every other movie does and longer screenings than any other movie gets.

if a video game company really bothers you that much then you should kill yourself

I can’t understand this post. Help me Sup Forums.

Nothing to do with what's in the movie, they are getting extorted by Mickey Mauschwitz

They'll never take my music and books away from me.

Why though? Do they not think it'll match FA?

BASED d i s n e y
youtube.com/watch?v=dACsNjbBN_Y

Reminder that those who talk ill about Mouse House will be banned from screenings (among other things).

Friends, my brothers, gentle Kekistanis! Lend me your ears!
I come to stand against this darkness, not to join it! The evil the kikes do live after them, the good we do are often deleted from the archives!
They say that we are enemies of Western Civilization, and sure they are honorable men. But both you and I have witnessed the degeneracy of Hollywood, the countless atrocities that are committed against those who value freedom, the values of Liberty & Enlightenment and authentic Kekistani culture Yet we still continue to defend what is Right.

From every wound of on our heritage that we let them inflict upon us our fathers cry out to rise and mutiny! So stand against the coming darkness fellow patricians!
For Culture and Civilization!
For the West!
For our future!

Christ, I can't even exaggerate my distaste with an idea without some asshole being a unprovoked dick. There's some wounded up motherfuckers on this board.

Quite the contrary, they know it's gonna be popular so they are using the opportunity to try and monopolize theaters as well as demand a higher cut of the profits.
Since they know it will be insanely popular, they are threatening to revoke screening rights entirely if the theater refuses their terms, which they know would cripple said theaters earnings from the biggest release of the year.

Criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinge

Because making 2 billion dollars isn't enough user, that will barely pay the ceos salary, his children are starving.

>Sup Forums will forever be unusable in December because of the latest Starshit installment

wait what the fuck? I missed the last couple star wars additions but has it literally turned into we wuz last jedi n shiieet?

So this bullshit 4 week thing is only really going to really affect small theaters right? It seems like most of these would also have a big theater in town, and that refusing Episode VIII and putting on counter programming could make sense. Maybe play Force Awakens or the original trilogy to cash in on Star Wars hype.

On the other hand, is anything big even coming out in those 4 weeks after Star Wars? Looking at IMDB, it seems like only Jumanji could be hurt by this, the rest of the holiday movies seem like they'd be fine with a secondary screen.

Considering the title is "the last jedi", yes they "wuz last jedi and shit.
If you're implying that any black characters in the movie are Jedi, that would be inaccurate with the information we currently have.

This is what UN-regulated capitalism looks like. If you don't like it, elect leaders that break up monopolies (like you used to).