"I picked these up in a far away land known as... Texas."

>"I picked these up in a far away land known as... Texas."

Jesus Christ Taika don't you think this was a little soon?

americans are very sensible except when it comes to murdering people

Wasn't there a scene in this movie where Karl Urban's character plays with a shake weight?

Criticizing capeshit is like criticizing the finger painting of your 7 year old niece. You're not going to look smart.

Kind of like you don't look smart for thinking you're above a certain kind of movies. Asshole.

I never understood why people think things for kids ought to be braindead

I mean, it’s kind of especially important that they don’t imbibe such mindless content since they’re still in such a developmental phase, there ought to be some worth to it

>>"I picked these up in a far away land known as... Texas."
Wow, so this is what we get instread "He stood alone at Gjallerbru"? Suck my dick Taika.

the directors cut will be him punishing humans for worshiping false gods

t. brainlet capeshitter

My fucking God. Watch the movie for more context. They pulled the scene off quite well

What a bizarre signature

Yep.

Yeah, I don't get what the joke was though. Was it that it looked like he was jerking off, or was it just supposed to be like "haha yeah I remember shake weights!"

>Scene talking about orgies
>Scene with Hulk's bare fucking ass
>Scene where a recurring character literally gets impaled to death
This is a kid's movie, no?

No, because they planned it.

>Obscene stuff happens
>That totally means the film isn't childish.
God, I but you'd think Elfen Lied or Sausage Party was the pinnacle of maturity.

>"haha yeah I remember shake weights!"
This is the worst kind of humor.
The kind of humor where the characters have to break the fourth wall and tell audiences to their face "Hey you remember this thing from 8 years ago that used to trend everywhere on the interwebz??? Remember guys??"

>adults watch the cinematic equivalent of a finger painting by one's 7 year old niece
>this absolves adults from criticism

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults. Adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

>americans are very sensible except when it comes to murdering people

underrated

some people(virgins not included *duh*) know how to turn off their fucking brains

It's okay to be white.

luke gallows?

At one point he's firing them with the ejection port cover closed. I dismissed it as being converted to a magical m16, until he ran out of ammo.