What shows currently running are you watching?

I'll start

Saturday: Dragon Ball Super
Sunday: Vice Principals
Monday: The Gifted
Tuesday: American Horror Story
Wednesday: Mr. Robot
Thursday: Gotham

(recently watched Netflix shows - Mindhunter, Stranger things 2, Haters Back off)

bumping my own thread

anyone?

I don't know which days they air:

The End Of The Fucking World
The Gifted
Travelers
Kevin (Probably) Saves The World
The Orville
Ghosted
Living The Dream
The Good Place

I'm not enjoying most of them.

you definitely must give Vice Principals a shot. Funniest show on air rn

i dont have any friends so it's basically just db super, curb your enthusiasm, star trek discovery (dropped), and just finished mindhunter. other than that marathoning 30 rock, aqua teens, it's always sunny and video games

god i wish my boss would call me and tell me there's fuckin work. gettin cabin fever over here

heard of Vice Principals? Try the very 1st episode. Its amazing. Hardest I laughed in years when I saw the first 2 episodes.

I'm only watching The Gifted, and only for the waifus. tv is garbage now.

New seasons of Nathan for You, Curb, and Vice Principals all airing at the same time is a magical thing for me.

Gotham is a better show. I am being serious. No sjw nonsense. It is funny in its own way. Has good casts in the negative roles.

I've never watched Nathan for you or Curb you enthusiasm

I downloaded the first season a few months ago and they've been sitting on my hard drive. I don't know why I haven't watched them since I love both the leads. It's like some kind of mental block.

The Good Place is great. Also, Lethal Weapon isn't good for a procedural, it's good overall.

watch s01e01. You won't regret it. I guarantee you will kek hard.

Maybe, but The Gifted has primo waifus, and that's really the only reason I'm watching.

>sticc mom
>thicc daughter
>ayylmao
>chink
All top tier

true. The female mind reader/brain washer is also hott

Supernatural
Stranger Things

how is supernatural. Never seen it.

If you love watching monsters, urban legends, ghost stories, you should give it a try. It is monster of the week format that has an overarching plot. Has strong influences from X-files and Buffy/Angel.

1-5 has the best writing and tells a complete story. 6, and 10-12 are the better seasons after the creator left as showrunner (he left by 5)

Huge established lore (currently ongoing 13 seasons with a potential spin off), an animated series because it was big in Japan (never saw this yet though)

What makes it unique
>classic rock
>muscle cars
>set in back roads, small towns, woods
>lots of driving and road trip scenes
>toptier brotherhood

It's easily dismissed as twilight-tier for girls and yes, while tween girls swarm it, it doesn't take away its merit and it is FAR from twilight or vampire diary tier because it has far less romantic shit than those, and unlike the walking dead which keeps zombies in the background 80% of the time, Supernatural actually has their creatures and monsters front and center

Once Upon a Time
Outlander
South Park
AHS: Cult
Star Trek: Discovery
The Orville
The Shannara Chronicles

will give this a shot

>Whenever:
Star Trek Discovery
Orville
Flash
SNL

Have some Flash episodes to watch. Loads of shows I might check out.

Saw Stranger Things 2.

Dragonball Super
Orville
South Park
Stranger Things
Lore

pretty pleb but its not like there's really any good shit on, nowdays podcast interest more anyway

Thanks. Btw, Amy Acker guest stars there in a season 1 episode

And if you liked Stranger Things' music, you should like Supernatural's as well. A few songs are even used on both series. Plus they share the "small town" aesthetic

The "hunters" in Supernatural are pretty much like the "witch hunters" in AHS: Coven

>Thanks. Btw, Amy Acker guest stars there in a season 1 episode
and you get a close up shot of her feet in it

>my mfw when i watch inhumans
The show is garbage, but i still watch it.

Forgot pic

Supernatural tub scene Amy is the closest to naked Amy any amy poster can get

iktf
there are a couple of shitty shows I watch too because I've watched the 1st season. Not mentioned in the original list though.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Mr. Robot. It is an edgy show, but I thought more people might be watching it

The Gifted, The Orville, and Riverdale. Most of the other shows I watch haven't started yet (iZombie, AoS, New Girl).

>Kevin (Probably) Saves The World
Is this any good? I like the cast and crew behind it but haven't actually heard much about the show.

No
The people are very unrealistic. Like "even the gruffest person is kind on the inside" garbage. And all the men talk about their feelings and the women appreciate it and shit. Real woman garbage.

The Orville
Supernatural
The Good Place
American Horror Story: Cult

Nathan for you is unironically the best comedy on tv. It really builds on itself and the character of Nathan. This show makes me so uncomfortable at times that I can't believe it.

how does it compare to Vice Principals?

I just started VP and I like it a whole but I don't think it's quite as consistent with the laughs.

nevermind the trailer looks good. I will check it out

Monday: STD, Last Man on Earth, TWD (unfortunately)
Tuesday: The Gifted
Wednesday: LoT, AHS
Thursday: Mr. Robot
Friday: Supernatural, The Orville, Gotham
Saturday: The Good Place

Right now? Solid 6/20. First 5 seasons are excellent television though.

Riverdale
Lucifer
Designated Survivor
Mr Robot

>The Gifted
>Travelers
>The Orville
>Curb
>Supernatural
>South Park
>AHS: Cult

tf why did I reply to you?

Orville has some pretty gud waifus.

how i shanara without pippy/main girl? only reason why i watched season 1

i watch
star trek discovery
travelers
the gifted
good place
halt and catch fire
you're the worst
TWD (unfortunately)

why do so many people like the orville? saw like 3 episodes and its not funny or interesting.. do u all just watch it for that klingon chick who grew eyebrows after the pilot?

Supernatural is unfairly dismissed most of the time because of shipping crap

>Now
The Shitfted
Kino Park
Stan Against Kino
You're The Kino
The Kino Place
Kinotham
The Kinoville
Vice Kinopals
Curb Your Kino
>Soon
Kino Blinders
Kino-vikings
The Kino Punisher

Saw the first episode and the acting was so bad I had to drop it and never look back.

Sunday - TWD, Family Guy, Curb Your Enthusiasm
Tuesday - Jim Jeffries, Adam Ruins Everything
Wednesday - South Park
Friday - Bill Maher

Only looking at this list do I realize how much I hate most of what I watch.

sammy really screwed the pooch with season 2. burnt out the fanbase with such a slow pace. he was on podcasts saying fuck plot and character is the driving force for stories. meanwhile, he picked an epicly, grand scale for his show. anyway, I dig it and watch live every week, but s03 premiere was half the size of s02 premiere.

I thought so too. But after 4-5 episodes I enjoyed it a bit more. It is nowhere near kino but better than the other capeshit tv shows (flash, arrow, anything xmen related, shield etc)

same. it has been dragging on for too long. I would understand if someone hated it. I mostly watch it because I've already started it.

At Home with Amy Sedaris is damn good. It's a parody of Martha Stewart/Rachel Ray type cooking shows. And Amy has surprisingly nice feet...

If you watch ST after the first season you are literally retarded

STD
Dirk Gently

maybe I am. I watched the entire season in 2 hours. It was bad.