Jackass/CKY/faggotry

I'm ashamed that I ever though he and the Jackass/CKY crew were ever amusing. Harassing strangers, shoving stuff up your ass, and giving yourself brain damage isn't funny. It's just shock value garbage.

Also HIM is a shitty band for 13 year old girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbvRBZFsjUY

youtube.com/watch?v=pm0pz_lBcH0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=xhChpQy4itw
youtube.com/watch?v=bacPpbkiegA
youtube.com/watch?v=h6a1cDwbURE
youtube.com/watch?v=cVs86YsC2Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ4jX_MJuOw
youtube.com/watch?v=q03hNtdzNl8
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTmtfzPPCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's up your butt?

nothing, that's the point

Glad to hear you have become a law-abiding citizen, OP. Reading through your post it has become quite obvious how much you have matured as a person. Congratulations.

I agree. We should all strive to become an upstanding guy like OP. Just a little bit less faggoty.

sarcastic, but I really do hate myself for having garbage taste

About time you grew the fuck up.

I have to admit that the CKY series and Jackass were my guilty pleasure when I was growing up. I didn't care much for the self-harm or the parts where they were harassing strangers (which happened more in CKY than in Jackass). I found most Jackass pranks pretty entertaining and harmless. To be honest, the parts you mentioned in the OP were pretty much only a minor part of the show and what made it fun to watch.

But it doesn't even matter now, because everyone knows that wildboys was the superior show anyway.

Don't be a faggot. Those shows were great when in early to mid teens. It's no different then teenagers watching people do retarded shit on youtube these days.

imagine being such a tight assed no fun allowed faggot that you can't relax and enjoy some jackass skits

are you an Earth Rocker now

I'm highjacking your thread, op.

Let's see those jackass power rankings.

Seeing Bam in his 30’s is sad, make’s me greatful I didn’t destroy my brain with weed and lifted weights.

How do you destroy your brain with lifted weights?

Knoxville > Steve-O > Pontius = Dunn >> Dicamillo > Raab > (power gap) >>>> Weeman = Preston > Dave "Professional Shitter" England >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ehren

Jackass is comedy in its purest form.

>it's a Steve-O throws up episode

But seriously,

Chris Pontius > April Margera > Brandon Dicamillo > Don Vito > Knoxville > Steve-O > Phil Margera > Rake Yohn > Preston Lacey = Weeman > Dave England

>not rating Dunn

I forgot Bam too, it's been a while. I'd put them both above the other Jackass cast but under Pontius and the other CKY members.

>i can't enjoy some simple physical humor without launching into an intellectual rage and virtue signalling

Sounds like you're the garbage kiddo.

Dunn was the best. He always outdid everyone with his stunts

Who would win?

I only dislike Bam that way. He always seemed like a little smug fucking asshole under all that showmanship

There's physical humor and being an asshole in public.

It was slapstick of the new age. Not some guideline on how to live your life.

I liked jackass a lot while growing up because I really felt the camaraderie between the group. It was fun/funny stuff to watch with your friends when you were young. It's nice to remember those times where you felt invincible.

Bam and the CKY crew are a really dark case though. I didn't watch much of Bam's shows on MTV, but from the vice documentary that came out it seems like it was just a continuation of his rockstar lifestyle and lack of self-awareness. People used him and his fame to do drugs, have fun, party all the time. Then Ryan Dunn dies and they get that dose of reality. Now he's struggling with alcoholism and trying to understand his future.

Knoxville seems to be doing really really well though, and Steve-O too after getting clean. seems also true for dave england, preston lacy, weeman, etc.

But for everyone associated with Bam and CKY... I'm sure it's not as much the case

They almost never acted like assholes in public. A lot of the time they wouldn't even approach stranges, they'd only film their facial reactions. Compared to the modern youtube pranksters these guys were saints.

which jackass movie had the one where steve-o gets into a port-o-potty and gets the whole thing slung in the air? i watched all 3 movies on cuckflix but it apparently they were cut to appease numales, or whatever

How about when he shits in that store with an on display toilet? Or when they're in tokyo and constantly run through stores wrecking shit and acting like drunk monkeys?

It's like youve never seen either the show or the movies

It's called growing up.

I have to say it's been pretty amusing to watch Bam slowly but inexorably transform into Phil, dragged screaming into the abyss of middle-aged irrelevance.

Those kinds of pranks were a rarity. I can go dig up 50 pranks of them just acting out an absurd situation in public and filming reactions. They rarely forced other people to interact with them.

Agree that youtube pranksters are much more obnoxious, but jackass popularized it. Thinking the world is just a stage for your narcissistic need to perform is the root problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=xhChpQy4itw

Haggard is kino though

You really think they do that shit without taking responsibility for it? You think MTV or whoever would allow them to do that? They probably have a whole crew with them whose entire job is cleaning up their mess.

I wouldn't watch it today but I'm not ashamed for liking it when I was a teen. I'm actually sad that I can't enjoy this kind of entertainment anymore, it means I'm getting old.

youtube.com/watch?v=bacPpbkiegA
youtube.com/watch?v=h6a1cDwbURE
youtube.com/watch?v=cVs86YsC2Uk

>oh don't worry about our guy who shit in your display toilet. We'll clean it up and give you $1000 dollars.

well I guess that make it ok

People who didn't grow out of jackass have double digit iqs.
>howdy ya'll dis me gonna b me getting hit by a bull naw wahooooooo
wow how intellectually stimulating. I could be watching something with a narrative or meaning but instead I'm watching some faggot redneck inbreds get hit in the cock and shove stuff up their ass.

exactly

you must be really fun at parties

If only watching Jackass was as stimulating as discussing capeshit on Sup Forums, right?

I don't care what any of you faggots think, these skits will always be kino

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ4jX_MJuOw

youtube.com/watch?v=q03hNtdzNl8

>implying the guy had a choice in the matter

Of course he's going to take money, they already shit in his toilet. I'd rather a guy not shit in my display toilet in the first place.

>you will never go to Japan with your friends and have this much fun

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTmtfzPPCI

If the guy had a problem with it he wouldn't have allowed them to use the footage.

yeah this is correct

Hobson's choice. They already did it so what's the point of putting up a fight? Jackass made that guys decision the moment they shat in his toilet.

Entertainment is entertainment and the type of entertainment consumed doesn't correlate with intelligence, only with age.

all of the stuff you described is funny, but its very immature low brow humor, but thats why it was so popular becasue it appealed to the broadest possible set of IQ ranges. plus as a kid your sense of humor is naturally less dry and more broad.