Superdad is Doc Manhattan

> Superman's hand glowing blue, the bad guy in the multiverse story saying he wasn't a real superman.

> Plus the fact that we know Doc Manhattan is around by aren't seeing him at all makes me think he's hidden in plain sight.

Prove me wrong?

No, that would be too unsatisfying. I think they will just say that Superdad, Superbro, and possibly the third Clark are all fractured and need to be merged.

Superman wears glasses.

Doctor Manhattan doesn't wear glasses.

So what dies that mean for their supportung casts? Its dumb

>Introduce new characters
>Characters are well received
>Whoops, we accidentally all those characters
>Here's more of the same old
Such is life when you read comics.

The Loises would merge too and Jon would just have to get used to having younger parents. No one else would be affected. It's the cleanest solution for everyone really.

Or he's just Superman Blue and will be merging with Superman Red (Superbro).

Also we know Superdad was in Gotham with Lois in Convergence.

Sometimes you're alright Sup Forums

They all can have the same supporting cast?
Well I guess New 52 Lois would need to stay dead or just fuck off somewhere
Basically this. It doesn't seem like it'd be that complicated

Clark Kent wears glasses you retard, Superman doesn't wear glasses nor contacts because he's Bruce Wayne.

Got no proof for or against.

My pet theory is that the modified Earth is having a bad reaction to Superdad. His mere presence is unraveling and disrupting the changes made by Dr. Manhattan, causing the blue glowing.

fuck u and your stupid headcanon

It's because he and Superbro are two parts of the whole Superman. At the end they'll merge and the new Superman will have Superbro's Golden Age Origin and Silver Age Power Level (Dead parents, started out fighting crooks, etc) and Superdad's personality and relationships.

>Prove me wrong

Fuck you bitch, here's photographic evidence of Clark Kent being Batman.

And here's billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent hanging out. Notice how their frames match those of Superman and Batman.

Bruce Wayne was an alien baby adopted by the late Waynes.

I think this works too because I have a strong feeling that the Time Trapper is the big villain in all of this and it would not be the first time we had younger and older versions who had to merge for the sake of reality with him involved

Whats going to happen is they merge. And super dads history becomes the norm with the relationships and history but with the modified new 52 costume shown in the annuals.

Also his villians revert back to their old flashpoint selves.

I like you, user.

Has to be a merge of relationships as well since you need to have the adventures with the new 52 versions of the characters that can't (or rather won't) be retconned. He and this version of Batman need to be BFFs like Batman and Superbro were, for example and you can't do that with only taking from Superdad's history.

I hope they don't make this Lex into a complete villain again. He doesn't have to be good but forcing him back to being all ax crazy when it comes to Supes feels like an unnecessary regression. Making his sister into the crazy Luthor was probably the only thing I liked about the Superwoman comics.

Bat-continuity with Superman will be reset when Fake Tim escapes from prison after merging with Real Tim.

Well it's not just Batman. But I guess we'll see. I don't find it likely that they would do all the mourning for Superbro then just retcon all the emotions away with the merge that changes everyone's history with Superman.

The only relationship that really needs to be erased was SMWW and even before the death it seemed like they were trying to sweep it under the rug with the breakup and setting up for him to be with new 52 Lois. They can just keep ignoring it.

Or they could just make it in between. Friends but batman is paranoid of him.

Expect him dating wonder woman never existing or the full jim costume, it's already modified in the flashbacks of one cover.

Ruckas gonna retell the team up of the trinity and it has wonder womans gold outfit.

Honestly everything but small details of new 52 superman will get erased and replaced with pre flashpoint history.

Batman will remain the same.

I don't expect them to restore the entire pre flashpoint history. Only wally and Superman related stuff is restored.

Also the back of the dc rebirth previews hints of a alternative retro earth.

We could have jsa teams up with jla of the bronze age and the jl of rebirth.

He's not Goku. They aren't fusing.

How come Gary Frank's Superdad looks like Christopher Reeve and Superbro looks like someone else?

Is there anything actually worth keeping?

They're fusing. But superdad is overriding superbro.

Dont expect grounded or planet krypton to exist.

Most of it's not that changed. Only relevant differences are not together with Lois yet, dead Kents, and Cat Grant being a 10/10 waifu (who has already been paved over and ruined to turn her into the TV version).

They are not gonna merge, Kenan is now the local Superman, Superbro essentially ran his course according to the universe

Superbro is dead and not coming back get used to it.

Certain stories. Vs super doomsday and new villians, the jl adventures won't change.

I doubt the supergirl stuff of pre flashpoint gets restored. Nor clone superboy.

Not so sure about the t shirt days or morrisons krypton or zod.

Theyre merged on the cover? Never said hevwas staying. He is coming back to merge with super dad.

Superdad history becomes the main history.

Tbf even Superdad's history is fucked up as far as what is actually canon. A lot of things got redone after Infinite Crisis and even Jurgens and Tomasi don't seem to agree on some things. Certainly no one is having him remember several arcs of Busiek's run, Last Son, or New Krypton or he would have mentioned Chris by now.

Stuff like getting married and dying by doomsday are sticking around, and the old villians and relationships with the planet cast.

His new son will be always existing on earth 0.

Anything that is baggage goes, like grounded, supergirl many versions, pocket universe, superboy clone.

The shrunks are also staying gone.

>Prove me wrong
You must prove yourself right first.

It's just Superdad on the cover.

See the merge?

I see that Superdad changed his belt. One step closer to the red trunks.

and he got red boots.

Nah - this is all just proof that Bruce Time is pretty low talent, if not pretty much an outright hack.

>Jurgens

Down right had admitted that he's read few Super family titles (or anything Clark was in) once he stopped writing the books in the late 80s. He was too busy trying to peddle his own crap, like Booster Gold.

>not liking milf cat grant

Fuck.

You're right.

What is the belt buckle the superman on the furtherest right is wearing?

Cover suggests super dad overrides super bro. They're restoring super dads place. Superbro is just a tiny piece of him broke off.

Look at the modified jim lee costume in the back, the lines and collar and long sleves never existed.

Super dad is the superman.

If that's the case then I'm going back to the win o thread. Gargabe.

Why? Do you miss super bro?

Superdad gets the classic red boots and no cuffs post reborn in the present day.

But his costume drawn in the past is just jim lees belt and boots on super dads costume.

No, I hated Superbro. Including him as part of based Superdad is paying tribute to something I'd like to see DC to drop in a memoryhole.

Superdad mind is over riding super bros mind. Superbro is just a piece of him without all the stuff.

It's just a plot point to symbolize super dad is the real restored superman.

89 percent of super bros history will have to be dropped.

But would this de-age him? Or will he now be older than Bruce forever?

I still agree with the theory that whenever Manhattan appears for the first time He'll be wearing the Trunks

Such a complex plan just for some pants.

Why can't Superbro just die? Why can't we just have glorious pre-fp supes?

Can someone fill me in about this "Superbro" character? Who is he? What does he look like? Etc.?

Batman was already older. This puts him on the same older age as batman.

This whole mess is completely unnecessary. They could've done New 52 in a separate earth from the rebooted multiverse (They had brought back the pre crisis universe back a couple of years before it) and not affected anything anywhere. Keeping their reboot while also allowing for old versions of the characters to be revisited at will.

What the fuck is the point of having a multiverse of infinite earths, if you aren't going to use it? DC is a bunch of faggots.

He is the New 52 Superman.

We are getting super dad. Superbro is just merging with him to get superbro canceled out.

Superbro dying cancled him out. Merging him is bullshit fan service to the newfags.

They didn't bring back the pre crisis universe. And no, 52 was the main universe just altered.

Point of rebirth is to add missing parts people want in. Like wally and the titans history and Super dad and legacies and themes.

They're never going to fully go back to pre flashpoint or bring back the shrunks.

Nope. Merging him means super dad is getting his place back, that dr m stole.

Think of super bro as a piece of hair that came to life but isn't the real deal. A missing small piece.

>legacies
>Two Wallys and no Bart.
DC's incompetence is always fascinating.

This would make sense. Unless they have already solved the problem and I am not aware of, wasn't Superdads powers acting funky? Could be due to him not being whole.

Then just let Superdad take over. He doesn't need his tonsils reattached.

Bart sucks.

It was like he was unconsciously absorbing too much solar power in the area around him because he didn't feel connected to the world, causing plant life to go haywire. Swamp Thing fixed it somehow.

What about the fluctuating power levels. Remember before Superbro dies Superdad mentions his powers are weaker for some reason.

You literally cannot in the long run have a Superman who was not friends with the other main heroes from the start. They can't just let him take over. They have to integrate him into the history or he'll always be the OTHER Superman. Merging him with Superbro fixes that without having to literally rewrite every story that has already happened in this universe.

2/10 try harder.

Look just see it as superdad as overwriting superbros illusion.

Seems like a contrived reason to make the newfags happy.

Super dad is taking over. Superbro stories cant happen if the marriage exist.

It's just superdad rewriting the reborth universe to have his entire history back.

It's the same as wally restoring elements of history back in.

>Superman's hand glowing blue
Building up to a Superman Blue/Red they were the same all along with Superbro next month.
>the bad guy in the multiverse story saying he wasn't a real superman.
Because he's a relic from a past Earth, New Earth's Superman energy was on Kenan Kong (though it should also be on the Superwomen, one of the flaws in that story).
>Plus the fact that we know Doc Manhattan is around by aren't seeing him at all makes me think he's hidden in plain sight.
Manhattan can just vaporize people at will, he'sbeen doing this to figures related to New52 like Reverse Flash and Pandora, no need to hide and he'd probably be disgusted by fucking Lois Lane or having to raise a fleshy being.

You're pretending like it's just newfags and not oldfags who ended up accepting another version and got twice wronged now.

And Superdad isn't even really acting much like pre-Flashpoint Superman if we're being honest. He's just 90s Superman. Fuck that.

No idea. The only time he was shown weakened after was due to some alien using some dumbass power on him in Action Comics. They never mentioned him being weaker ever again after that as far as I can recall. Maybe they'll touch on it again but I get the feeling they want to avoid anymore weakened Superman stories for a while.

Why's there got to be so many Supermen? Just make the comic about Superman and stop fucking around with alternate dimensions.

The illusion broke when Superdad mirgrated to the main earth. Superbro dying was part of the illusion fading away. You want to restore the illusion.

look at this pleb and laugh

This is just making Superdad more like Rebirth Wally. For those that don't know, Wally from Rebirth isn't actually pre-flashpoint Wally but rather new 52 Wally that fell into the timestream and was forgotten by everyone, and while in the timestream he somehow made contact with pre flashpoint history and basically had his memories melded with pre flashpoint Wally making him think he was married.

Those oldfags committed heresy and should have known better.

why can't he just fight captain cold and stuff
who asked for all this

Wrong.

>why can't he just fight captain cold and stuff
Because that's what Barry is doing

Meanwhile Wally is hanging out with his Titan friends and trying to date Linda.

Care to elaborate?

I did already. Just wait until this is over.

Superbro is getting his stories erased and superdad is becoming inserted in as always been there.

Bruce was originally already older Clark (by a year) if anything he'll stay the same or just get a bit younger.

Is he going to get cucked by black Wally?

black Wally is too young.

No you didn't. I'm , please greentext and reply to all of my points (: .

You say that like them fusing wouldn't be the most unsatisfying

What's it like to shill that hard bro?

/ss/ only makes it better.

Nobody is shilling, you just want to be negative on purpose.

This cover shows wonder womans real past, notice the new 52 batman but superdad existed in the past with this modified costume.

I'm not accusing you of shilling, I'm , please greentext and reply to all of my original points (: .

Because Bats didn't suffer from New 52.

Fusing is a dumb idea. Just retcon superbro into oblivion and let the real superman come back.

They're gonna fuse. You have to deal with it.