What is next for Chad?

What is next for Chad?

Why can't Americans admit that humans develop sexual cues prior to the age of consent?

Since when are faggots Chad?

Leave. Ali. Alone.

>Ali

Shi'ites are well-known for their child-fucking ways. That's why nobody in the Middle East trusts them

No, she's a whore

He looks like an even uglier Brook Shields.

How is he not Chad?

does anyone else think his whole funny confident act thing doesnt fit him AT ALL

like in IT where he's all fast talking and cracking jokes i was sitting thinking it felt so forced and unnatural to him specifically while it felt normal for the kid who played eddy

of course they do but they can fuck people people their own age you degenerate

Because stupid people exaggerate and abuse of the situation and that’s why we have laws.

He's a 14yo boy who likes other little boys.

Watch it.

I watched 10 minutes of a shitty camrip on a YouTube stream and I noticed that

She's more of a "discount Cara Delevingne" which is like saying "discount pile of garbage"

Forced controversy for clickbait. Internet journalists are slimey car salesmen, but even more ignorant

>neo Sup Forums calls him a chad instead of a fag

He does shower and doesn't weight 400bs thats what MAKES HIM A FUCKING NU-MALE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck me, sit on my face and fart

She's so much hotter than Cara it's absurd.

it was a fucking joke. no way she would be interested in that pasty jew face.

She's still just a 6/10, too much moonface

What a presumptuous bitch. What if he doesn't even find her attractive. Anyway, he looks like a fucking Jew

that kid looks like a young Ilana Glazer the women who like him are gay.

also that girl looks so fucking gross and ugly.

meme beauty

Most 15-16 have sexually developed bodies and can be very level headed, but most aren't level headed, they are at an age when they are very dumb and rife for exploitation, it's why liberals want the voting age lowered.

The age of consent is to catch out men and women who cannot control themselves.

this is a model? seriously? damn i guess i have dated supermodels then

*breathes in*

>but they can fuck people people their own age

They actually can't. Two kids under the age of consent having sex with each other is statutory rape both ways.

legend

Fake and gay

>Ali
>Alexandra

cos that's hard

Girls only like guys who are outgoing and muscular. Why would she be attracted to him?

it was a joke that got blown way out of proportion

Again i truly do not understand this meme. The kid is ugly i dont see it at all

By making pussies wet from all ages

In most countries it's legal to fuck 16-year-olds.

Only partly. More importantly, girls like guys who are successful, rich, and popular. They're social and emotional leeches looking to upgrade their status/influence/wealth by latching onto someone else and taking it from them instead of earning it themselves.

>that fucking armenian sausage lips face

>asking someone to hit you up once you're legal is now akin to pedophilia.

Really jogged my cranberries.

Purtanism.

Literally old white men ($$$) +religion is the cancer of civilization. (Plot Twist: The niggers are irrelevant.)

Because it shows you're attracted to them in their current, young and illegal, state but want to avoid the criminal punishment by waiting until they're technically legal to act on it while already sowing the seeds of corruption and seduction in them when they're still young and impressionable.

So are Sunni's. You're all shitskin goat fuckers, Mohammed. Quit pretending one side is somehow superior.

He's famous and cute and very likeable by the way he talks

The parts where Eleven finds the punk robbers in Chicago ruined the whole season

Probably because they won't look much different and be somewhat more developed both physically and mentally by that time.

Right, but you're already sinking your claws into their more impressionable, less-developed 14 year old mind. It's predatory as fuck. You should wait for them to actually become more mentally developed before propositioning them sexually.

I had a nymphomaniac for a teacher in elementary school. She used to rub her very large, pendulous breasts on my back, shoulders and cheeks while "helping" me in class.

It was the time of my life.

>Sending a joke tweet to some famous kid = SINKING CLAWS INTO HIS MIND
Really made me think, thank you

Oh come the fuck on. It's a fucking social media post. Shit like this happened all the time in high school. I'd be fucking hype as shit if some hot Senior bitch came along and pinched me on the ass with a wink. That's essentially what this was but with defense of saying "when you're of age."

Finn Chadheart is the next Justin Bieber

>he's never been to Europe

nu-chan is full of nuns and white knights, fuck off

He's a faggot.

Apu, are you there?