twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-icant

-cant.

Why do women think just caking their faces in makeup looks good

75% of tv believes he's human

strawpoll.me/14328910/r

her eyes were gr-

This board is so fucking stupid.

Well, I've never seen one put that much eyeliner on the bottom of the eye on purpose. That's a style choice by the filmmakers. But I do think the red lips look good on her and it also fits the theme they were going for.

It gives them confidence. No woman wants to look ugly, its their greatest fear. Even if they look just fine, they tell themselves that makeup is still necessary.

You're a massive Cuck.

t. Diddley Scott

If deckard is not a replicant why is there a unicorn at the end ? Is it a mere coincidence ?

>It's too bad he couldn't fly, but then again, who can?

Origami dude was a faggot and left his favorite animal behind like the fudge packing queer he is to let Deckard know he's down for butt play.

>You've done a big mans job, Bane

It wa adde in later by Scott to fuel debate even though it wasn't his original intent in developing the sory

big if true

Bump

No u

Anyone else feel sort of weird when Deckard pretty much raped Rachel and they made it seem romantic?

yes. I was very confused when I watched it for the first time. I'm pretty sure it's because Harrison Ford and Sean Young hated each other.

in the novel, Rachael fucked, like, seven different bounty hunters and made them fall in love. she was fucking her way to freedom and couldn't give less of a shit about any human.

I was confused when I first saw it because I thought I was missing something. I'm still confused about that whole scene. When you listen to it back it she sounds frustrated, like he's forcing her to say it. Then she starts inviting him to have sex with her. Its such an awkward scene.

>PKD makes it a point you can't tell who is a replicant just by looking at them
>Ridley Scott: lmao their eyes glow
Why even use the voight-Kampff test just look at their eyes dumbfuck.

>raping an object
Twitter culture was a mistake.