Has a movie ever made you cry Sup Forums? Its ok, be honest

has a movie ever made you cry Sup Forums? Its ok, be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahlm-91krew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, Garden State. I'm such a fucking faggot holy shit.

Garden State
The Green Mile
Bridge to Terabithia
Hector and the Search for Happiness
Seeking Friend for End of the World

Mostly the only thing that gets to me is QTPI romance stuff because I'm unattractive and unlovable.

Garden State didn't make me cry, but his follow-up movie 'Wish I Was Here' did. Just the whole thing about the two brothers and the father hit me.

Good choice though, people shit on Garden State now but its still a nice movie. And it introduced me to The Shins who I now love.

Same here user. Might've cried in other movies like it as well.

+Ruby Sparks
+Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

In fact, that kind of movie is literally the only time I feel anything at all beyond boredom.

I enjoy it when movies make me cry
Feels good

Yes, but I forgot which ones.

I cry very easily with movies for some reason. I cried even when peter got smashed by the roof in Homecoming. I am a huge faggot with zero emotional control. I felt very embarrassed.

Maybe you’re an alcoholic.
It does that to me. Sometimes I force myself to watch something sad just to vent the tears.

I’ve cryed at Independence Day, Street Fighters and Ant Man.

>The flag of our fathers
>Gran Torino
>The iron giant
>When pic-related realizes that every flower is perfect

I'm right there with you user. Totally a faggot about it but, film moves me. I cry during many many films. I watched 3 yesterday and cried during all at particularly impactful moments..

i guess that's why i love movies so much though, i connect so strongly with them on a deeper level than any other kind of art.

This one, holy shit

since taking estrogen most movies with any sort of sadness make me cry

I wish I could just all out cry, at best I get watery eyes but never did a single tear run down my face while watching a film.

It's not that I don't emotionally react to it, it's the way I was raised that made me subconsciously hold back all my emotions and never show it to anyone so even now when I'm on my own I still can't fully let go.
Pic related scene in The Elephant Man was the closest I ever was

Forgot pic

Bunch of slack jawed faggots in this thread.
>real talk tho A River Runs Through It got me tearing up like a lil bich

one piece

I'm 14 years old and still trying to figure out my masculinity and identity so of course I've never cried at a movie, that's for pussy's and fags and I'm neither. In a couple years I might figure out that I am a fag and I'll cry then but for now kill yourselves faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. pretty much user.

it's super cathartic.

Honestly, I have never cried as hard as I did at the end of Her. I was post-breakup, and it was mutual, so that speech she makes at the end really fucking hits me.

And well, on TV, I've cried on the obvious stuff: first time homer's mother appears in The Simpsons, and that episode from the Fresh Prince where Will dad leaves.

Hmm, I think I have attachment issues.

>A.I Artificial Intelligence
>Memories of Murder

I try to cry as much as possible during movies.
Smashed was a particularly cathartic cry.
The embarrassing ones are I cried when Qui-Gon and Godzilla (97) died

I cried when he had a moment with his dad. I was 14, if I remember correctly

Every time.

Love The Beast

as adult I have only cried to anime I think

Yes.
I'm not going to name the ones that have because they're too numerous to mention.

Only the ending for Terminator 2. In my defense I was 4 years old at the time.

When I was having a particularly bad and lonely week recently I watched Drop Dead Fred for some reason and the scene where the main character had to let go of her imaginary friend fucked me up. It's a really stupid movie too so I felt like an idiot crying at it. Most recent thing I cried at was Synecdoche, New York.

I like crying during movies though. I don't really cry or even feel particularly strong emotions any other time.

I cried at the heart attack scene like everyone else

>Bridge to Terabithia
it was pretty soulcrushing, fuck

You're either a woman or the biggest faggot I've ever seen post on Sup Forums.

I don't remember the title and never watched the ending, but it was about to young boys. They were trying to find a cure for one's cancer, brewing all kind of herbs, only making it worse and ending up in a hospital...

Schindler's list, I wish the whole thing was real.

I don't think I cried to this, but it's like I wanted to
It's such a genuine film

Pearl Harbor, I wish the whole thing was real.

The Elephant Man
Big Fish
Midnight Cowboy
Christiane F.
Lilja 4-ever

>a woman
yeah, don't worry I'm allowed to have emotions.

oh yeah Big Fish always gets me

My dad passed away a few months before its release so the father-son bonding got me.

he was a big guy

Off the top of my head
La La Land
Blue Velvet
Lars and the Real Girl
Manchester by the Sea
Synecdoche, New York
BR2049

I'm a crybaby

I cried at the end of Falling Down
It was the purest love ;-;

Not a movie but The Letfovers destroyed me

My psychologist tells me i cry during films because i'm socially isolated, and i form an bond with fictionnal characters instead of real people. How did i end up like this.

hmmm unfortunately relatable

Came here to post this.

They make me misty on occasion.

This movie, specifically the ending, hit on the nostalgia a little too hard.

Fuck this movie so hard.

Hachiko. FUcking dumb dog

Wall-E

The Road when the father collapses after getting shot with the arrow

My Girl
>got me when I was about 12 or so seeing it for the first time
Bridge to Terabithia
>we don't read it in school here like some places seem to and I had no fucking idea it was gunna go down like that

"May God have mercy on your soul."

I cried when meme man says
>we’re the guardians of the galaxy, bitch

I cried during Forrest Gump, when Bubba dies.
I also cried during the Revenant, during the scene where Glass explains why he's going to go after Fitzgerald himself.
My crying for the Revenant wasn't out of sadness though, I cried because the scene was very powerful to me, as I greatly enjoy the themes of righteousness, and vengeance, of which that scene produced in spades

The Place Beyond the Pines because it made me think of my dad who died of cancer a couple years ago.

Madea's big happy family made me cry because of the cancer death scene. A few months before my dad has died from cancer.
That and la Vita Bella but I saw La Vita Bella before I took the red pill so now I watch it and it gets me angry that Hollywood continues to push this lie about the Holocaust existing.

Naw just playing that movie kills me, especially when the kid sees the tank.

The only time i cried was when I saw Kong die int the 2006 version. Now that i think about it, the only creature I have ever wept for is a monkey

City slickers when Norman the calf gets stuck in the river...

its a tv show - the Fringe finale

>watching apeshit
>crying to apeshit

It's good to hear other people saying this stuff

Dogma makes me cry every time

Yeah it was a really good finale.

Make Way for Tomorrow

Really old movie. The ending is brutal and sweet at the same time. Nothing ever hit me like that.

Legends of the Fall.
There are some other films from childhood like All Dogs Go to Heaven or The Brave Little Toaster that I've watched with new eyes as an adult.

Not to that scene I hope

waterworks turned on during the last scene

Toy Story 2

>crying to this hippie bullshit

I always cry when the thief asks for Jesus to remember him in the Passion of the Christ

The end of Dunkirk hit me square in my chest

Short Term 12
>tfw no qt afraid of commitment counsellor gf

Yeah of course. Movies make me cry way more than they should. I get way too involved in the story though.

Holes
The Green Mile
Return of the King
An Autumn Afternoon
Not a film but Mr Rogers message to the country one year after 9/11

I'm weird idk why

the master
forrest gump
lion king

Every other scene in gattaca makes my eyes tear up.

not a film but a few episodes in seasons 4 and 5 of breaking bad

Hospital scene in Interstellar
Just hitting way too close to a still raw issue of having to tell my mother she was going to die of brain cancer.

>Blood Diamond
>Still Alice
>The Road Home
>Partially to Hacksaw Ridge
>Grave of the Fireflies
>Hachi-ko (1987)

most of Interstellar tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=ahlm-91krew

I got choked up when the boy asked the stranger with the family if he was a good guy.

sorry user :/

End of Watch

no idea why

your pic made me cry because I will never ejaculate inside of her tight wet pussy

The English Patient
Wreck-it-Ralph
fucking judge me idgaf

This

I'll only list a few:
La La Land
Logan
The Shawshank Redemption
Dead Poets Society
A Ghost Story (a lot)
The Wind Rises
Mommy

That scene did a number on me too

desu the Ohara episode and the Merry's funeral made me cry

The book is in a different league

good taste

Never cried during a movie, but I sometimes get a lump in my throat in moments of great loyalty or bravery.

treasure planet

Bonus points if you are from the state.
Extra bonus if you grew up west of Lincoln.