LMFAO

LMFAO

What the fuck were they thinking?
Why not just cast a male model, it's not like they need to act.

>two star-crossed lovers so enraptured by each other's beauty that they plunged an entire continent into civil war for decades to come

They originally cast this guy but he broke NDA by blabbing about it on Instagram.

*inhales*

it baffles me as well
nothing against this guy, but he is not the beautiful man described in the books

much better choice

>casting a mediocre dude with an awful used wig and some ugly spic to play the most beautiful man in Westeros and one of the most beautiful women in Westeros
>doing this when neither really need to act and you could just grab a couple models or even just a good-looking pair off the street

looks like john cena in a wig

That must have been some fucking harp solo

more like eye-crossed lovers
cos she has a lazy eye
get it

Everything is ugly even the costume. And that guy's butt chin is too much.

dabid

I think they did it for maximum recognition for the normies. I had a lot of friends who thought it was Harry Lloyd. He definitely reminds you of Viserys.

Who knows what happened to Lyanna, but then again she's supposed to look like Arya and she's a literal gremlin

what a dumb chad

The thing that disappoints me most is that I really, REALLY wanted to see some cool Targaryen armor. They've really phoned it in for a lot of the costumes in general these past few seasons, but I was still holding out hope that we'd get to see Rhaegar's rubies. And here he is in a knit vest.

The chin never fails to make me laugh.

Looks similar to Kit as well. Fuck!

>GIMP manips of the original actor in Dracula's armor are better than anything we got in the show
JUST

Kit wishes he looks anything like that

oh no no no

what are the physical descriptions of lyanna and rhaegar in the books?

Rhaegar was a 20/10 demigod that made Jaime look like shit.
You get the impression that Lyanna was kind of overhyped after death, but she was certainly wasn't meant to look like a squat mexican troll.

Fuck this would had been perfect

This is the official, commissioned art of Rhaegar

His name was Geralt of Rivia, and he was a Witcher, a professional monster slayer.

>broke NDA by blabbing about it on Instagram.
people today are fucking retarded

its thor

>look like a squat mexican troll
Yes but Jon was clearly meant to take after her rather than Rhaegar and Arya (an ugly goblin in the show) was supposed to remind people of Lyanna. In keeping with the show it was a fine casting.

Rhaegar is still unforgivable though.

jesus christ tell me this isn't lyanna

Did you not watch the show?

at this point i just read the books and its impossible to avoid the tv show since everyone talks about it

It's crazy really. Seriously couldn't find someone better to just say a few lines? It's a huge moment and the only time he needs to be shown.

Its ok. If comes a bigger part in the next season through flashbacks (or comes back to life or something you get the point) they can easily recast him

should've just killed off the nigger girl or something and get a more handsome Ragger. she shouldn't even have a job anymore since Dany shouldn't need a translator anymore.

>le excuse me that's gender neutral

the negress is like the only hot woman left on the show, that would be a bad idea

>Had any man ever been so beautiful? He was more than a man, though. His blood was the blood of old Valyria, the blood of dragons and gods. -Cersei Lannister

She would've dropped Jaime like a used tissue.

It is, but she looks a lot worse there because she was giving birth in that scene.

Giving birth and near death, I don't think she was too bad in general.

wow this looks beautiful. great work.

HBO blew their budget on overpaying their actors/actresses and CGI dragons.

i really hope jamie lannister gets paid more than tyrion.

>be crown prince
>wear rags
so glad i never wasted my time with this season

I can't even think of half a dozen casting choices that were spot-on appearance-wise

10/10 would kill the usurper dogs for him.

what the FUCK is wrong with house Stark?

There's like 5 actors making over a million per episode on the final seasons, and with a 15m per episode budget on the final season most of that just gets burned on actors

Secret inbreeding. At least the Targaryans were upfront about it

targaryens are also considered extremely attractive

So? Beautiful people inbreeding with each other and a bunch of uggos inbreeding with each other

What the hell, Viserys was way better looking than this guy.

Jaime would have wrekt Robert and not died like a fag, so Cersei has shit taste.

>twink manchild with a sword would've beaten THIS

Yeah, I'm fucking done with this dumb bullshit. It is nothing more than visual sludge, pig slop. it is trying to make me fucking eat 16 barrels of this tasteless trash then it throws in a piece of candy at the bottom of the barrel to convince me to eat another. I wouldn't be so insulted if it were unintentionally this way, but it is directly antagonizing me and the audience. It knows how shit it is and knows that the audience are too stupid to stop scarfing it down. When they brought back Rickon, I was actually kind of excited with the idea of him being some sort of badass chad warrior after having lived with the Umbers, or him escaping them bc he overheard their plans to hand him over to the Boltons, but no, fuck that gay-ass character development faggot shit am I right? Just introduce him as a cliff hanger and kill him in the first 5 minutes of the Battle to get idiots like myself to waste another hour watching this slime. Yeah, I'm fucking done.

hahaha ON AN OPEN FIELD NED haha i love bobby b

I'm sure you were attempting to convey some sort of message in that post but I can't find it.

Is this the raw power of a cuck?

hey don't misuse that word, he tried his best

brabo, dabid

>the mentalist