I FANCY MYSELF A NICE LITTLE THREAD YESSIREE BOB

I FANCY MYSELF A NICE LITTLE THREAD YESSIREE BOB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTgQwlKEdio
youtube.com/watch?v=jvZFpkkt9V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*leans back*

you know what, I thought last season was the dip, that this season was gonna turn things around but I was wrong, the hill just keeps descending and the show keeps getting shittier
seriously, what was with the editing in the last episode in the beginning? the fading in and out and showing what happened after they were talking? who the heck was payed to do that?

>high school production tier

youtube.com/watch?v=wTgQwlKEdio

This season clearly won't get good until Coral dies in the midseason finale and we get full blown Punished Rick.

So is that like Antoine Chigurh?

It never stops being funny

It's the most watched bullshit on TV, if they don't cut corners and save money on actors, sets and effects, how would they make money hand over fist?

See also GoT.

Season 8 is shaping up to be a disaster.

At this point all we can hope for is that season 9 and the "new beginning" is the return to form people have been begging for. There's more chance of that with season 9 because it'll be a whole new chapter of the show and a different tone. A fresh new start.

*inhales*

youtube.com/watch?v=jvZFpkkt9V8

anyone else find this character exhausting?

>yfw someone fucks up or backs out of killing Negan AGAIN

>this character
The whole series, to be truthful. It headed for the shitter after season 2 or 3.

5 and 6 were good though, at least compared to the current shitfest

This is fucking hilarious.

But it makes me want an episode/some sections where we get to see Negan "turn off". Like if he already knows he's gonna kill Gabriel, then he could just turn off the act and be candid for a bit. That would be refreshing.

>we get full blown Punished Rick
It's pretty silly how they're trying to humanize him for a couple episodes this season right before he completely snaps.

I never been so bored with a show in season so much is happening in this season.

I DIDN'T EAT THAT LITTLE GIRL'S PANCAKES!

There's a few times I can think about that happening in the comics
>after he agrees with Rick on actually working together, right before he cuts his throat
>after Carl says he still wants to kill him, not too sure about this desu
>after Lucille breaks and he gives it a "funeral"

wish i could join but im not weating my shitting pants

that was the only interesting part of the last episode

Classic Greggers.

>negan getting ready for bed by himself
>ominous guitar chords in the background
WOOO BABY YESS
TIME TO TAKE A PEE PEE BEFORE I TAKE A SLEEPY
AND I MEAN THAT SHIT
YOU FUCKING BETTER BELIEVE IT
JUST GONNA SLIP INTO SOMETHING A BIT MORE... COMFORTABLE
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, ONLY THINGS BETTER THAN BJs ARE PJs... AMIRITE RICK?? HAHA WOOOO YES
>tucks Lucille under the covers
FUCK YEAH WE DID SOME BADASS SHIT TODAY BABY... AND YOU DIDN'T *BAT* AN EYE HAHAHAHA
WOOOO YEAH

I can't take this anymore. Is he okay? When are we going to see him again?

Probably in the episode titled "Big Scary U"

>A close look at Negan and the lives of the Saviors during the conflict through a familiar set of eyes.
Either the set of eyes is Gabriel or it's Eugene. I wonder if Scary U is some nickname they give Eugene after he does something fucked up to get the herd away.

Did anyone else start liking Daryl again after this episode?

>Good characters
Gregory
>Bad characters
Literally everyone else

just so we're clear. he's been making Gabriel shit himself for like 2 episodes now, right?

>erick, le masque some thin
>how ugo nurse a vive
>*rubs head*

>openly gay guy character
>keep killing off his boyfriends
How do they keep getting away with this?

why do you fags still watch this show?