I just realized something

I just realized something.

Hollywood has never had a prison rape scene where the black guy was doing the raping.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7-QJGVdM4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=XkTTrPHT9gg
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
imdb.com/title/tt0443496/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews don't like dealing in realities.

It would be extremely painful

>soap dropped, nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7-QJGVdM4

Have you never seen Oz?

Because must full functioning adults don't think about rape as much as you,

Just watch Oz if you are that desperate to see nigger male rapists.

I vaguely remember a comedy movie with Will Arnett getting raped in prison by a big black guy

HBO isn't Hollywood.

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with anal rape?

>Hollywood has never had a prison rape scene where the black guy was doing the raping.
Clearly you never saw Shot Caller.

the boondocks isn't hollywood.

you clearly dont watch enough rape kino you normie fuck

I was gonna say that but then I found out it was published by a private equity group under Univision, so it isn't really a Hollywood film.

is that something you would be interested in, op?

prison rape after dropping soap is a retarded myth

you dont want to pick up that soap tho because the floor has been cummed on maybe a million times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_(film)

> He likes prison because it is simple. He speaks of how he has always feared black people, but now that he shares a room with one, he can finally feel a bond. The indifferent cellmate then forces Edmond to perform oral sex on him.

Directed by Stuart Gordon, the writer of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.

but the soap cleans it

Most movies about prison star white men (not because of MUH AGENDA, but because who wants to watch a film about Jamal going to Rikers for stealing a Buick or something?) and interracial rapes in prison are uncommon, given how races keep to their own.

>interracial rapes are uncommon
how naive are you?

>booty's, booty's. No matter what race

I spent roughly 6 years in prison. Rape in general is very uncommon. 99% of men fucking in prison are lifers who have nothing else to stick their dicks in so they fuck each other. Theyll more than likely get into a relationship with a inmate of the same race because prison is very fucking segregated. You don't get put in a cell with a member of a different race 90% of the time unless you're in a lower security level.

Prison rape is a Boogeyman. I didn't see one person get raped, but I did see at least 7 people get stabbed and one guy did get a frozen water bottle shoved up his ass but it wasnt a rape thing as much as it was a guards fucked up and put a rapist in general population for a few weeks.

One lifer who was there since the late 70s told me that rape was more common back then; however he also said you had to be an extreme pussy or a dumbass to get raped or extorted.

>millenial fag has never watched Oz

What did you do?

GOOSED

see

I got caught with a half ounce of cocaine and a pistol. I was set up on that shit by the person I considered my best friend at the time. I had a CW license and didn't even sell drugs. I had a really good fucking job and made a decent amount of money and my friends and I would get together and throw parties in hotels in Miami and South Beach. One day my friend wanted to buy some blow so while we're at the party I go on his behalf to buy some and when I go to valet the cops arrested me. I found out in the months after that my boy got arrested for domestic abuse a few months earlier and sold me out. I also found out he was a felon on his third strike and he would constantly get arrested and snitch on people to get his time reduced. Hindsight being 20/20 I really didn't know him that well.
Then in prison I caught an attempted murder on an inmate charge. I was sentenced to 3 years for the first shit and got more time added on after the second incident and went from medium to Max security and spent a large amount of time in solitary. I plead guilty both times which is why I'm not serving life in prison with parole. I got only one strike left.

Get to* the valet

I'm very sure Catalina boy band has one.

Shit man, that's rough. Hope you're doing better now, best of luck.

Why did you attempt murder on an inmate

>drug addicts getting what they deserved

Your boy is the hero that we deserve but not the one we need right now.

Not a movie, but close enough, user

>1:29
youtube.com/watch?v=XkTTrPHT9gg

Nasty Nate

Yea I run a successful small business. If you saw me you would never think I spent time in prison.

He took some of me and my cellmates letters and threatened to get people on the outside to get our family members if we didn't pay him so we both beat the ever loving fuck out of him. At first we we're put in solitary and we're just going to get transferred to like mediummax (just before Max) but the guy had some bad brain damage and officials got involved and some guards kind of let the jumping happen so it was just a really ugly situation. Afterward we both found out through other inmates that the guy was on the spectrum and someone had convinced him that he would get some money if he said that to us on some asshole shit. I keep in contact with the guys family. He still has brain damage but I begged for their forgiveness and they actually spoke on my behalf in court. I'm still on probation though and will be for the next 7 years.

I noticed that the character in OP never complained about this incident later in the movie.

Do you think it's possible that he secretly enjoyed the experience?

please tell me there are more like this

Rape isn't something you talk about on a daily basis
t. Molested and sodomized when I was 12

He was a drug addict too and is serving life in prison without the possibility of parole now.

I was just trolling. I'm sorry man.

Did you play DnD? I've read that prisoners love playing DnD

That's why you never do drugs, kids.

he was a big guy

I never did but I did see inmates play that and yughioh. I gambled cigarettes on games of 21

That was rare. Chess and Cards are much more common

tell more stories

I saw a 10 fight over the New England Patriots one time.

Give me like 30 minutes I'm driving now.

says the guy with multiple folders of underaged actresses on his computer

Man it's almost like I never even said that one time throughout the entire thread. Really makes me think.

Kys trip faggot

Black Ninja

No the reality is that in prison you are more likely to be victimized by your own demographic than by others.

You are their meat, and if anyone is gonna chew that meat, it will be your "own".

Have a buddy who is a correction officer, and that is what he has shared with me.

>Nigger lover Reddit newfag
>Doesn't know what a trip even is

It all checks out

Alright I don't know enough or care to know enough about prison rape to refute or bother arguing.

Pray, baby, pray. I'm next.

Shut your hoe ass up you attention seeking tripfaggot

Because it's too accurate. IRL rapes are done 95% of the time by blacks. Prison rapes almost entirely. It's pretty goddamn rare for a white guy to be a prison rapist, most of them just want to do their time and get out.... or they join a gang of violent racist thugs to sort of prevent them from having to take the nigger dick.

Generally when a white guy is wanting to dominate another man, he doesn't do it with his penis. We aren't fucking chimps in the zoo having status sex.

Rape doesn’t happen in prison as much as you think. Did 2 years in a Kentucky prison and never once heard of it happening

T. 14 year old

t. minus 10 minutes

inb4 user kills himself trying to solve the 10th captcha on his phone

Why are so many neo-nazis pedophiles & homosexuals?

Sup Forumstard faggot is a pedophile too.

can't make this shit up.

Im still in the car waiting for my brother to leave work so I'll give you a quick one about the most bizarre shit I saw there.
During the day you walk around the prison and shit and just gotta be at your cell during certain times. There was a dude I knew that sold cigarettes and I went to his cell to trade some for a Hemingway novel I finished reading (dude learned how to read in prison and would read all day chain smoking cigarettes). I walk to his cell and there's like 4 dudes there (none of them are the guy I was trying to get cigarettes off of) and they're all just jerking off. I kept it moving but saw a guard was approaching and went back to tell them there are some guards coming. When I went to tell them they looked me in the eyes , kept jerking off and didn't say a word. I kept it moving and I looked back to see the guard just standing in the doorway of their cell just watching.
Later one of the guys jerking off told me that from they were having a contest of who can jerk off the quickest for a cell phone that the guard was going to give the winner. The guard was a flaming queer I find out later and he got fired because he got caught getting head from an inmate fter I left prison.

>phone poster

go back to prison

Because everyone who says they don't like something actually really like it duuuh :^)

Sorry.

In The Departed you see a black guy eyeing off Leo at the start

did you have to beat someone up on your first day to assert your dominance?

So SJW's love white cock?

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

What if Sonic went to prison?

How many Hollywood movies are set in prison? And how many of those movies feature rape?

kek

Black men never rape, retards. The "victims" enjoy it.

Because whitebois don't deserve the thicc BBC.

woah, so this is the power of american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""animation""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""... So "hilarious"...

I'll stick to my superior anime, thank you very much.

>I did see inmates play that and yughioh

>tfw i'll have to go to prison to find yugioh players

The boondocks was animated by madhouse a few other korean studios like dong woo animation retard. The same people that make your anime.

U

you wish, you stupid cuck

Japan would never dare to touch american trash like that

>Most of Sup Forums posters are ex-cons
Now it all makes sense.

Its 2 larpers who have never been to prison

I mean, you're not far off

that doesnt even look like her

>retarded weeb can't even make a brief google search
Not surtirse

>interracial couple
Disgusting.

not exactly hollywood but Kurt Sutter takes more than few up the ass in sons of anarchy

by whites

>A guy got raped in the ass with a water bottle but it wasn't rape, because it was a rapist

yea stick to your waifu pillow as well you fucking neckbeard

Fucking Terry Crews became the Old Spice Guy and to sell barless soap

Why?
>NIGGA, NIGGA, NIGGA
>100% NIGGA
>NIGGA, NIGGA, BITCH, NIGGA
>200% NIGGA
>NIGGA, BITCH, NIGGA, BITCH
>300% NIGGA

>400% NIGGA

>500%

>1,000%