This shit doesnt make any sense

This shit doesnt make any sense.
>What we see during the games is a flashback to an early Jigsaw game.
>But the detectives are examing the bodies of people who died in a copycat jigsaw game.
>So one of the guys died via the saws, one died via syringe to the neck, and one died in the motorcycle trap both times (the past jigsaw game, and the copy cat game.)
Isnt it extremely coincidental?

No one died via the saws in the original game.

>nuJigsaw wants to frame the detective for the Jigsaw killings
>so he kills the detective via a Jigsaw trap
>with the same lasers he uses as a surgeon

Damn, Jay is looking good.

The noircop and/or the redhead should've been the new Jigsaw. The new guy is so generic.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how regretful have the producers of these films been since they killed off the villain in movie 3 (out of 8)?

I can imagine extremely

Four hundred thousand.

They basically shoot Tobin's scenes first and revolve the story around them.

I'm surprised they didn't just pull a reboot with the new one. I guess they're fine with adding more and more accomplices and just having the John Kramer flashbacks/voice.

Did anyone else think this movie was a bit too tame in terms of gore?

>haha dude I never killed anyone lmao

t. pussy ass bitch who doesn't appreciate life

Is the black cop who was killed by jigsaw because he tried to save too many people the most bullshit death in the series?

>haha dude I help people appreciate life by putting them through a nightmarish game where they are usually forced to maim themselves in horrific ways which will affect their quality of life for the rest of their lives not to mention the ptsd they will inevitably have to deal with causing dissociation from reality, insomnia and panic attacks which in some cases will require years of counselling to fix before the individual can even begin to perform basic tasks like working a mundane job day to day lmao

Pretty much, yeah. And also Eric Matthews, he did nothing wrong and was held captive for months until unceremoniously getting his head crushed by the ice block.

I watched 1 the other night, was ok. Then I watched 2 and it was so utterly retarded I was equal parts in laughter and disgusted

It all goes downhill from there lol

>lol dude even though you passed the first time i'm going to come back and test you again lmao, your mindset is the problem not my approach to psychology

He looks like Jordan Peterson here

I wish they wouldn't be so trigger happy with the characters. Almost every movie introduces a completely new cast of characters and there's no impact when they die.

Like that new chief detective. It would be fun to have him try and figure out Jigsaw and develop a rivalry over the course of the next movies instead of introducing new cops over and over again. Then put him in a proper trap so we actually root for him to win. But no, he dies in the last minute from that stupid laser trap because we need le epic twist.

You haven't seen nothing yet.

How many prequel films can they possibly fit between Jigsaw and the original Saw, though?

>an 80 year old Tobin Bell in a flashback as John deciding to study engineering

Were the traps kino at least?

most were unimaginative, the last one with a shotgun made up for most of it though, again proving that jigsaw wasn't going to kill anyone during those traps if they weren't stupid. except crazily enough, the black dude. maybe jigsaw was pissed because he killed his nephew just to make a few easy dollars, because i have no idea how he was supposed to get out of that trap

I thought they made it work really well in the previous movies. He was dead but his influence and planning lived on through his apprentices.
I have no idea why they felt they had to invent a new secret apprentice for this one when they had at least one established already that is just inexplicably absent now.

More regret than fucking a one dollar whore without a rubber

How many fuckin tapes did Jigsaw make before he died

>Sheev vs Palpatine

It's not really a prequel though, it just used flashbacks to explain itself. The main "plot" took place in the present.

This is true. They needed a protagonist going through the traps as well as outside of the game. Who were we supposed to be rooting for? The jew with his leg stuck in the wires?
The problem with the detectives/coroners is that we were supposed to doubt all of their motives so we didn't actually want any of them to succeed.

Several, but a lot were done by others with voice modulators or computer software.

>Saw
>Saw 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
>Saw 3D: The Final Chapter
>Jigsaw

is the next movie going to be Jigsaw II in order to keep "The Final Chapter" not technically a lie?

the final chapter is already a lie, since jigsaw takes place after 7, just the traps were copies of ones in a game that takes place before the original saw

Will we get so many Saw films to the point where they pull a Rogue One Tarkin on Tobin Bell after he dies?

There are bigger plotholes
>Last two victims are left on the farm
>Farm is owned by and named for the wife of Jigsaw
>Apparently no police or FBI in the 10 years since she was killed decided to ever go investigate this large secluded property with her name on it

>Skill Saw
>Miter Saw
>Reciprocating Saw: The Final Oscillation

5 minutes after the film ends
>Police investigate the farm
>Officer Dumbass: It looks like Detective Jerkoff's head was cut open with high powered surgical lasers
>Officer Crapbrains: Those are relatively rare and pretty expensive, I wonder where he got access to them
>Officer Dumbass: Hey, we should ask The Coroner who uses those same exact high powered surgical lasers everyday, he'll know. And he'll want to help us since he had a grudge against Detective Jerkoff
>Officer Crapbrains: And he happens to be here at the scene of the murder, how convenient for us?
>mfw

Are there so little suicidal people in the Saw-verse that Jigsaw has to hunt down people who occasionally smoke and put them in traps?

Why should being suicidal even be a valid reason to be put in a trap?

>So you like cutting yourself?
>How about you crawl through 50 feet of razor wire then fuck face. I bet you'll get pretty fucking cut up doing that what do you reckon you fucking cunt

Why?
>John "value ur life lol" Kramer's character has such a weak personal philosophy

Think you are missing the part where Matthews was a dirty cop that beat false confessions out of people and planted evidence to the point he had a reputation in the department.

Because people like that cut in a safe controlled environment, they have no real desire to die. It's called poetic justice.

underrated post

so he doesn't want to help them then? he thinks he is so I guess he was just retarded the whole time

>This sh*t doesn't make any sense.
It's been that way since 3 I don't know why you're suddenly surprised.

He does. He's trying to make them hate the destructive things they did before so they will have a better life. You can be sure if that fat fuck had made it out he never would have cut himself again.

Since 2.

>Look, help me on my deathbed and I won't murder you
>Whoops, you done your job good, but I willmurder you anyway!

>the last one with a shotgun made up for most of it though, again proving that jigsaw wasn't going to kill anyone during those traps if they weren't stupid
What was it?

why would he even wear a spooky hood like that?

isn't that just admitting that you're an evil mastermind and not some "morally ambiguous" guy that tests people?

You mean 3, and the only reason the doctor chick died is because emo goth chick broke the rules.

That's 3. 2 was the one with the cop who was trying to find his son.

My english is a bit rusty. I was meaning that only 1st and second are good ones.

>Like that new chief detective. It would be fun to have him try and figure out Jigsaw and develop a rivalry over the course of the next movies instead of introducing new cops over and over again.
But then we get low IQ numales on Sawfreaks demanding this womanizing sexist ass hole dies immediately because they cant handle fun characters.

what was the point of introducing one more apprentice when Gordon already exist? hell you can even make Hoffman come back from the dead instead of another epic super secret apprentice

People are suggesting nuJigsaw will burn the barn down in the opening of the second movie. Not sure if that'd be enough to stop them from identifying the chief though, even though the lasers sliced his head up cant they piece his jaw back together for dental records?

How was nuJigsaw certain the redhead would figure out the location of the barn? She had to figure it out at the exact moment, too soon and she would take the info to the chief, too late and the chief would be in custody, not to mention he had to be outside of nuJigsaw's house at the exact moment she gave nuJigsaw the info.

money

Which movie do they get bad?

thiss