Barry Allen Is Never Called "The Flash" In JUSTICE LEAGUE

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/justice-league-ezra-miller-reveals-a-deleted-scene-and-shares-a-shocking-new-detail-about-the-flash-a155052

Why does WB always do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FadBhbcV9c
youtube.com/watch?v=HbZBn7RHqXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0egrNk83U
youtube.com/watch?v=OfFbxIHBdjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yet "Aquaman" is randomly thrown out with barely any setup.

>moving quickly it is as though there are dozens of him
>"what is this some sort of flash mob?"

Why are superhero movies so terrified of code names?

I'm pretty sure Marvel has used all codenames at least once.

>"I'm not a fighter, I've just pushed people out of the way"
>Suicide Squad has shown Flash has arrested Captain Boomerang, so he at the very least knows how to subdue them

What did they mean by this?

Flash is an instance where the name is far less embarrassing than the costume.

>Why are superhero movies so terrified of code names
Is there even a single other example of this?

The X-Men movies are the worst about this.

Superman is never called Superman in Man of Steel

wrong

The army guys call him Superman at one point.

Did you know that Spider-Man is never once called Spider-Man onscreen in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man films? He is only referred to as 'der fuhrer" or "mein herr"

>whoa did you see that FLASHâ„¢ just now??

Checked mein nigger

Well for one thing, SS Boomerang is nowhere near the fighter comic Boomerang is, and Barry only pushed him too. The point they're trying to make is that given his amazing speed thats all he's had to do up until this point. However what's dumber is the "Im afraid of guns" line.

My point was that he's dealt with baddies before, that line makes him seem like he's pushed grannies from getting hit by cars or something and had no prior experience to crime fighting

>deleted scene
>movie hasn't even come out yet
way to ruin the movie by FLASHING that spoiler, barry

In Batman '89 they mostly refer to him as "The Bat." The Joker only refers to him as Batman once, derisively.
youtube.com/watch?v=9FadBhbcV9c

Cause realistically saying
SAVE ME FLASH All dramatic is laughable

This is actually faithful to the comics though, the characters know each other well so they refer to each other by their real names instead of their superhero names. The Justice League cartoon is a prominent example of this.

Barry Allen to Bruce Wayne- That's it huh, "So I'm fast", you can guess I'm some kind of flash.

I think Barry is trying to say that this is the first REAL fight hes had to deal with. A mugger with a gun, not too big of a deal. A Parademon with a laser gun that could probably hit him and kill him, that's something else entirely

>that video title
amused reaction image.jpg

Didn't Luthor make logos for all the justice league members in BvS?

>"What do you think of the suit? You don't think it's too... flashy?"
>grins directly at the camera

>looks at the camera and winks

>The Justice League cartoon is a prominent example of this.
Which by the way was really weird because Green Lantern's name is John and Martian Manhunter's name is J'onn and they both have similar pronunciations.

Does you actually care or is this a thread where you mistake bitching for intelligence?

What the fuck is up with Ezra Miller's fashion sense? He looks like David Bowie had sex with a glitter factory.

in 1989 he was still an urban legend that most people didn't even believe exist

at the end Harvey and Commissioner Gordon both referred to him as Batman because he left a note with the bat signal signed as Batman

>Wow this guy is so fast. I'll give him codename : Lightning.

So Elton John?

Batman '89 was basically Batman Begins without the boring parts.

>really channels Matei in this performance.
youtube.com/watch?v=HbZBn7RHqXs

>"SURE THING RANDOM WOMAN, FEEL FREE TO ENTER BATMAN'S SECRET LAIR AND FIND OUT HIS IDENTITY!" - Alfred

Batman 89 was dumb.

>Electrical Current

>This guy. *gestures towards Gal Gadot*
What did he mean by this?

Nothing was dumber than Bale's Batman voice.

They don't say "Falcon" or "Scarlet Witch" a single time in Civil War. Just Sam and Wanda. Kind of annoying as I could not remember the names of those superheroes.

His Batman voice was only dumb in TDK. It was good in the other two movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0egrNk83U
youtube.com/watch?v=OfFbxIHBdjo
One of these is objectively better.

>I'M BATMAN! BUH-HEE!
Of all the scenes to pick, you go with this?

They're variations on a theme.

desu flash has a pretty good costume most of the time, just this movies is god fucking awful. It's a shame. Flash is probably the most interesting out of all the new heroes and he's getting the shit stick

>Superman is never called Superman in Man of Steel
Yes he is. They even say "Superman?" "That's what they are calling him sir"

Meh, I prefer costumes like Black Manta where you can't see the face.

>origin story
>everyone should be saying Superman for no reason at all.

Ezra said that Barry Allen is still learning about the speed force, so they can easily give him speed force suit if they wish. Although I don't want them to go mad CGI on it.

question why can't the justice league distract this enemy whilst barry allen does the damage.

>"They're heading in with Superman in tow, sir."
>"Superman?"
>"The alien. That's what they're calling him, sir."

You can't see the face on Wallys costume, he thought the blocked out eyes looked cool whereas Bally likes people who he saves to be able to look him in the eye. Depends on the Flash.

I also love Mantas costume.

No shit. I saw tdk twice in theaters (power went out in last ten mins, so I got a free ticket and wanted to see the ending) and I couldn't understand ONE god damned thing bale said as Batman. Nothing, just "RAWRRAWRRAWRRRRR!!!" Instead of words.

I started calling him death metal Batman, but people keep telling me it's not that bad..."

Barry is a young and inexperienced Flash. He most likely won't be near comic book capable and interviews imply he is really struggling to wrap his head around the speed force.

Even then, Flash can't close boom tubes and Steppenwolf is powerful as fuck.

user speaking sense.

This is why I only watch movies when they're out on DVD/Blu-ray. So I can have subtitles.

That's a sign of Asperger syndrome.

Your face is a sign of Asperger syndrome.

Funny enough, again, you are showing the legitimate signs. Not being able to read faces is a big one.

-_-