Listening to podcast

>listening to podcast
>it's a "When did the Simpsons jump the shark?" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

lasertimepodcast.com/2012/02/21/laser-time-simpsons-sing-the-blehs/
lasertimepodcast.com/2016/02/08/laser-time-the-worst-disney-song-covers/
youtube.com/watch?v=sExTt4j69zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you listen to a shitty podcast with a bunch of unfunny nerds that record on a laptop mic?

Listen to real podcasts nerd.

any suggestions?

>browsing Sup Forums catalog
>There's a "When did the Simpsons jump the shark?" Thread

Pizza Party Podcast is pretty good

All comic related shit:
YKWD
Legion of Skanks
Bertcast
Tuesdays with stories

>Listening to podcast
>It's a "Paul Lynde hated the Jews" episode

Yeah you'd say that eh pan

>there have been "when did the Simpsons jump the shark" posts as long as the web has existed.

>tfw you remember USENET threads on if being season 2 vs 3

but I don't read a lot of comics......

read?

>constantly going off topic
>most of the guest they get are just friends who don't even seem like they want to be there
>guests never have anything of note to say anyway
>The ones who draw or also like to talk about cartoons seem to lack knowledge on the subject
>the only thing that get's any level of education discussion is film ad movie industry and that's only because of Jim

Internet Box

It's literally what user described except they don't try to hide it and the whole point is that it's extremely dumb bullshit

Internet box is actually horrible tho

Sleepy cast

There were people who insist that the Tracey Ullman shorts were the only good Simpsons and that season 1 was a travesty that should never have been made into a series.

>tfw the only time you hear about animation in podcasts is when its brought up on Laser Time or when We Hate Movies does an episode on a cartoon

>We Hate Movies

Rewatching this episode
is a booting really that bad? a dozen kick in the rear? even if it WASN'T Bart, say it was Lisa who was facing punishment, it would teach her a lesson.
I will never hit my kid(s) (assuming I ever trick a girl into mating) but he's fucking TEN, kids get worse than that on the playground, and this is The Simpsons, he gets beat by bullies on the playground sometimes.

It seems that the older Simpsons episodes get, the more we accept them. I dread the day 50 years from now in which the majority of Simpsons fans accept That 90s Show and Clown In The Dumps as part of the show's golden age.

Does it really matter when the Simpsons jumped the shark if we all agree we are passed the jump point?

>listen to an episode of Pizza Party
>opening song says "fuckers" a bunch
>host opens with "yo,motherfuckers'

This is juvenile

That just sounds like they're trying to be Marc Maron

You don't actually know who these people are do you?

Episode 300 when homer matrix fought tony hawk on a skateboard and bart got emancipated.

This

I'm dying to get on the podcast but I don't know how. People like you make it sound easy.

It was the principle of the thing

Season 10 is the easy answer

Some great episodes here, but also some shitty ones. Some spark of the glory years leftover, but also many hints at the generic, frat-boy type sitcom the show would soon devolve into, betraying its original smart-humor

Make decent art that someone like pan would like. They once had a guest appear who's only notable achievement was making sexual drawings of pan, Nolan, and ken. Haven't heard from her since.
You also have to be somewhat weird and pathetic, not at his level no, but just above it. One of their guest has an egg fetish where she shoves eggs in her vagina and pretends to give birth to them
He might reblog your shit so try to get chummy with him.
And then profit, he'll then ask you to be on the podcast and you can do whatever you like.
If you have trouble starting up conversations, don't worry, a lot of guests go a long while before saying anything involving whatever conversation everyone else was talking about. Most of the time pan has to ask them questions to get them to talk

>captcha wanted a street sign
>there is no street sign
>just a bush in the desert

mfw that's literally the episode where I stopped watching

Think the last time I cared about Simpsons was the episode where Marge turned into a sexy primal panther

comic as in comedian

>remember when Simpson were actually drawn by humans and there weren't gay sex scenes every five minutes? man I miss the 40th season

>Make decent art that someone like pan would like.
I can't draw.

>You also have to be somewhat weird and pathetic, not at his level no, but just above it.
Oh, I definitely am, but I've been doxed before and still am psychologically scarred over it, so I try to be careful with how much I reveal.

If I were Pan, I'd make a crazy high Patreon tier that allows you to be on the podcast. Like, 2,000 dollars.

Pan doesn't want another Chris

As true as that is, promoting your own show on Sup Forums is pretty low, Pan

>watching fag pizza
>at all
why would you torture yourself?

>not liking based SADGASM

Google the Dead Homer Society, they have a good essay on why and when The Simpsons fell apart.

"Behind The laughter" is the point i decided it should have ended.

>listening to podcasts
>ever

It's a Let's Listen to every song on The Yellow Album episode. lasertimepodcast.com/2012/02/21/laser-time-simpsons-sing-the-blehs/

You're just wrong

kill pan and you can be on the show too

you mean episode 302.

The joke is that Americans don't like to take responsibility, especially when it's on foreign soil.

There were similar cases around that time, like a guy who was going to be caned in Singapore for littering.

This episode was so dumb and it was really odd seeing that it's actually pretty beloved

Some people dont though. Reviewers in general are pretty kind on everything post Season 23

*pushes you against the wall*

>listening to podcast

that's your problem

Early on I didnt like Laser Time but now I like this one, might be my favourite episode:

lasertimepodcast.com/2016/02/08/laser-time-the-worst-disney-song-covers/

I like podcast

>Life in Hell Master Race

I bet you also like to suck dick while wearing a fedora

Neither of those things

then you don't like podcasts

terrible taste

youtube.com/watch?v=sExTt4j69zI

correct

I might listen to this I like the RLM guys, almost as much as the WHM guys

No