Hard mode: Nothing depressed

>ITT We just had this thread

This weekend =/= your life

>all of my semester work is on the internet
It isn't comfy at all.

Sorry I couldn't complete Hard Mode.

I can totally relate to this

>passed my doctoral exams

whats reallu funny is that when they made that they probably didn't mean pebis erection s. LOL

In what though?

good job, daddyo.

physics

relatable, no?

Oh. Congratulations then. I figured it was going to be something useless, but an user actually got a good STEM degree.

this is sort of Sup Forums related, right?

>"tangentially Sup Forums-related"

>user posts an accomplishment
>first reply is an attempt to see if the accomplishment is "useless" so you can shit on him
never change Sup Forums

I'm really happy with my current situation, i have a stable job a nice aparment that i share with my partner that also like Sup Forums related stuff

Replace candy with misadventures, spiritual pursuits, or shoddy attempts at self-improvement. It's going okay so far besides the fact that everything in my life is shit between borderline homelessness, an abusive family, and no good source of revenue/food/love. And I mean that earnestly.

I'm decent looking, have a good job and my own place but I cannot for the life of me get a girl to like me. I havent had sex in over a year and I honestly am at a loss for what to do. I grew up an orphan so it's just absurdly hard for me to relate to people my age when they all just want to have fun still.

Why is this a reply to me? Do you want, like, advice from me specifically? I'm like 19, bruv, and in the complete opposite situation (plus gay) but I do get a lotta fuckboys I guess.
I think the thing is, man, is that it doesn't matter HOW you grew up or even where you are now. What matters is what you focus on in those situations. I can walk around my town in 10 degrees all day, knowing that my temporary misery is actually preventing charity because humans are fucking weird, but if some chick gives me a shitton of free veggie wraps at the end of the day, I focus on that. And I'm happy. Nearly dead physically yet fulfilled. I've got scars from my family history but instead of self-perpetuating it, I realize I'm still alive despite fate's best efforts to kill me.
As long as you can survive, which is rather easy in the grand scheme of things right, there is always another chance to achieve your dreams so long as you keep looking. And when you get burnt, you're still walking, so just keep going.
My point here is, perspective is a choice and a positive one breeds charisma, confidence, and at least a temporary feeling of contentness. Everything else falls into place so long as you keep your eyes open in your day-to-day life. You sound a little bitter to be honest, and even if you hide it, people can still sense it everytime. If you lose that one trait, people will start to see everything else good in you. Or at least wanna fuck you for reasons they can't quite explain. As for people your age, if you genuinely can't click with those people who "just wanna have fun still", then keep your eyes open for better friends. I have the opposite problem with all my old friends going to college and getting jobs, leaving me alone to be a street rat but so long as I keep looking, I'll find a new group of friends I click with even better.
Chance or opportunity only end when you allow them to. Or if you get cancer I guess. Don't get cancer is my main point actually.

The Calvin pic was for you mate. It can always get better or worse.

Life just is.

Well shit,
already been posted so I'll have to go with an alternate.

Wow, this thread is vastly improved with the addition of this hard mode. This should be done more often.

Replace the penguin with more booze and the hot chick with a hairy dude and there you go.

me in the back

I just had surgery. Pain killers are great.

you're a gay diner owner in his 50's?

tgt is always Sup Forums related

let me off this ride

I'm just waiting for that next big part of my life. Not sure how it'll manifest, just expecting it to arrive.

>Hard mode: Nothing depressed

Sorry but that would be an unrealistic lie.

Is that from a Kiowa?

I've just had a kid.

Congrats! I bet they're perfect.

No complaints

social studys