This is Stargirl. Say something nice about her

This is Stargirl. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVVBbIuiPsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cute tummy

would impregnate

never had a bad design imo

I think her braces are cute in a non pedophile way.

would probably a captain america if she could
dirty slut

cereal man is going to come for you now

I'd like to have sex with her.

Cute, CUTE

I'm not a big fan of the bombshells look, but I can understand the like for it.

She would be a Captain America if she was at Marvel.

Never understood why she isn't more popular. All the books she was part of in the last decade were solid, she is a solid legacy for a solid hero, and like her predecessor, her story as "normal person now part of the hero community" was really well done. Without mention the attractiveness.

I liked her better than Supergirl.

It annoys me how this JL book didn't do more with the two of them.
I don't get it either.
Fuck Bombshells for killing her off.

Legacy character in a niche franchise created by (at the time) a nobody writer. The only thing that would have made her popular is if Johns introduced her after he got power around 2006 (or honestly maybe even later, like 2012) and not just as he was getting his foot in the door.

When did super girl a new outfit?

To be honest, I think Stargirl has eclipsed Starman in terms of popularity.

She has a nice belly.
I can't really think lewd thoughts about her though because she's John's kid sister and it feels kinda weird to corrupt that

I love Starman, but that's honestly not saying a lot.

While this is true, isn't really that much of an accomplishment.

Which is sad, because "Starman" is easily in the Top 10 best comic book runs of all time.

Why nice things can't get popular?

>Want to buy all of the Starman Omnibuses
>They go into print for about five minutes every 3 years
Life is pain.

Because popular things need to be on TV to be popular.

This.

I've always liked Stargirl a lot. She's a great sort of "everyman/girl" character and a good teen/young adult character too. I've always wanted DC to use her more.

I would also fuck her but that has nothing to do with her being a pretty cool character.

Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. is legitimately the best thing Geoff Johns has ever written.

I loved it when her and Billy were dating and everybody freaked the fuck out because they though the big cheese was some 40 year old pedo

She's pretty much a JSA character and that's not that popular compared to other teams these days. Same way Legion characters aren't. But she's a great and cute character that's a virgin until Billy gets a little older and SHAZAMs her. After he goes through Johns trials to get his approval.

What surprised me was that Stargirl was a flat out brat in her debut. Like, "I want to make my stepdad's life miserable cause I don't like him" brat. It's really amazing that she lasted long enough to have the character development to become a better person.

She is, in origin at least, a Star Spangled Kid legacy not a Starman one. We are talking very, very niche here.

She is being used in Justice League Action.
Then again, nobody knows that cartoon exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=OVVBbIuiPsg
Granted, if she were in Young Justice...

I think she was in an episode or two of DC Super Hero Girls, but only as a background character

think they'll ever do a doll of her?

>I think she was in an episode or two of DC Super Hero Girls, but only as a background character
I was waiting for her to pop up there. Got a picture?

She has a great long arc of growth.

She is also one of the few people with the nads to talk back to the Shade.

I hope she shows up in Rebirth Justice Society of America. She was a mainstay and one of the best characters from 1999-Nu52 relaunch.

And if she's not, I'm rioting.

There's literally zero chance Johns leaves out his sisteru. And he already set up the legacy gimmick in the Rebith one-shot with Johnny Thunder's great grandson or whatever being the only one who believed him.

Now IT's just a matter of when JSA is coming back

Like, fuck, LoSH is closer to returning than JSA, the next Supergirl story arc is doing that

I think they did LoSH first because it's easier. Literally just define what kind of team you want and have them show up. The future changes, you don't have to explain too much if you don't want to. Specifics can be cleaned up in their eventual ongoing and no one besides nerds like me is really going to immediately care whether Darkseid still kidnapped and mutated Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad's kid.

A little more involved with reinserting a past team into DCU history like the JSA. Might need a separate mini right off the bat.

What was Sorrow's teaser at the end of JL vs Suicide Squad?

Billy never hit that did he?

They've all been teased, but LoSH is literally happening next

no he was too dumb to just tell everyone they were the same age

The "Wisdom of Solomon" prevented him from telling adults his secret identity. This led to Jay Garrick telling him to lay off the jailbait (Courtney), and Billy ended up leaving the JSA eventually

I give her about 60-40 in her favor.
She's already running around post-flashpoint, and the old timers need to be the focus.
She's going to come back, but maybe not right away.

literally
>to intelligent to do what's sensible to keep a gf

Her character was really fun in Infinite Crises!

Yeah and I wouldn't mind seeing the whole theme explored with BOTH of them. A father/daughter team-up book can be fun!

Star-Family?

Huh. That's quite a departure.

such a pure ship

wtf do you even do? I dont blame you but they never show you actually doing anything. You just exist as a background character and zero explanation.

He shouldn't have dressed her up as a slut then. Does Johns have an incest fetish or something?

more or less flying (via the rod) brick (via the belt)

I want to run my fingers over her braces.

She's cute. Love her design.
I'd buy a series about her in a heartbeat.

more than that, she's John's dead kid sister that he made into a comics character as homage. Jerking off to something with that much baggage is more trouble than its worth. Unless you're into that

man, I remember this event. What a wacky time

Why is this so cute?