What the hell happened? The first movie was brilliant

What the hell happened? The first movie was brilliant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aFVSkncq00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They thought of a clever way to end the story.
it wasn't clever

The Jews, my man. Try the redpill!

The Wachowski brothers/sisters went insane.

>Sequel not as good as the original
Hmmm, really makes you think

The sequels went for style over substance, and when they did try to do plot, it came off as obtuse. Ergo, the audience that loved the original film couldn't connect to the sequels on the same level.

>implying the last fight sequence in revolutions wasn't the GOAT

You watched it in spanish, ya cunt

the conclusion of the story is actually so much better with the sequels

agent smith is a GOAT villain

was worth shitting all over the first film just for this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=9aFVSkncq00

The correct answer is that Andy, I think, got involved with a dominatrix and she influenced the trilogies. I'm sure if I try hard enough I can find the link to the screenshot someone posted here from Reddit but I refuse to go on Reddit.

Once the two had burned through all the interesting stuff from Neuromancer, Ghost in the Shell, and Simulation and Simulacrum in the first film, they had nothing else to steal from

They tried to make a anime but couldn't

>The first movie was brilliant.
Was it though? People love to talk about how much better the story was, but I think the truth is it was only marginally better because it was vaguer. As soon as they began to delve deep into the backstory of the matrix things began to fall apart, but does it really even matter? The appeal of these movies was always the action, and on that level the sequels are more than on par if not better. Sure, it's a guilty pleasure, but so was the original to be quite honest. I mean no one with a brain watched these movies for their entry level pseudo-philosophical bullshit or social commentary, right?

Right?

They got too close to the truth and were MKULTRA'd

Just look at them now

this

They were all brilliant faggot

No, I mostly cared about the action and the second movie wasn't as good. Also, it had really weird comedic sound effects for some reason, like someone would get hit and it would be like "boink!"
i dont fucking get why they did that

It's funny because much Ian Mcdermot in the Star Wars prequels, BASED Hugo Weaving is the only thing that pulls the sequels up from not being completely unwatchable

Animatrix is certified KINO though

man why do i never get invited to the parties you get injected with ketamine as you orgasm after hours of denial

I agree but I will say the first one seems less overly philosophical/in your face than the sequels, my love for the first film is almost strictly the action and the basic underdog (neo) fighting and eventually beating the elite (agents). Story was flavour.

Thank you

this is true; probably the #2 GOAT villain behind Darth Vader

They took a bunch of drugs and started cross dressing/sissydom

They ran out of source material to rip off and had to go it alone

Honestly, they should have let someone else direct and they should have focused on the screenplay/producing

Fincher would have done a GOAT job with the last 2 if he had a good script

Why do you care about this obvious tranny propaganda?

It's everybody propaganda. You think people like the term 'red-pill' for no reason? Everybody is Neo.

I liked all of them