Mfw there will never ever EVER be another kids animated show as good as Avatar the Last Airbender

mfw there will never ever EVER be another kids animated show as good as Avatar the Last Airbender

>tfw there will never ever EVER be another painting as good as Bison Just Sorta Stands There

I don't know. How could I?

Here's a better question: How the fuck did something good ever get greenlit by Nickelodeon?

Nope. Literally the best animated show to come out of the West.

Avatar was a mistake. Now, people are comparing all the new shit shows to Avatar, and people are realising how much of a hack Modern Animation is.

Watching this for the first time right now.

I liked voltron so I wanted to see what its predecessor was all about.

glad you are watching avatar, its a masterpiece

Um, Steven Universe exist.

we can only hope

I'd settle for a couple of good cartoons over one great one right now though

Kids these days just can't appreciate the symbolism.

The Legend of Korra and Gravity Falls were close enough.

Everyone point at this user and laugh.

Good, we don't deserve great material.

season 3 was a trainwreck

Here is your (You)

if Steven Universe weren't created in the middle of the animation shit age, then I'd expect it to be on par with Avatar really.

GF maybe

I like Korra and I wouldn't even compare it to Avatar

But Voltron is already shaping up to take it's mantle.
Really, it only depends on how much of a son of a bitch they make Lotor in season 3.

You always say this, it wasn't that bad. It did have some pacing/writing problems, and is a definite step down from book 2, but it was still good overall.

ahahahahahahahaha

Sorry but all of SU's problems are with the crew and their incompetent handling of the show from both writing, art direction AND storyboarding.

literally my first comment in Sup Forums

It was shit and you know it

Congrats Sup Forumsmrade.

It is possible for something to be flawed and still good. Season 3's pacing was shit, the build up to the finale was practically non-existent, the romance was contrived and stupid, and the writing was a bit hammy at times. However, it also had some great 'stand alone' episodes like Avatar and the Firelord, Firebending Masters and Southern Raiders. The Finale was great too, even with the lion turtle bullshit and random, protruding rock.

Try Thunderbirds Are Go.

Robotech

I'm watching it for the first time and Zuko going back on his development at the end of season 2 was really disappointing desu.

(you)

The Wakfu/Dofus franchise is close but not as good. I also think SU and AT are about as good they're just not as tightly written.

Something better will probably come eventually, it just may not be for a while.

That's just three anime edited together.

Avatar wasn't even the best kids cartoon when it was airing.

Pray tell, what was then?

Avatar was trash though. A TON of wasted potential.

It is on par with Avatar. That's nothing to be proud of though.