How Comic Accurate are these powers?

How Comic Accurate are these powers?

RDJ is just too old for this shit

100% accurate to the fact that no one can ever keep her powers consistent.

why don't you read a damn comic

who cares

we should care

they should fix this bullshit

Her actual comic powers are retarded and wouldn't work in a movie.

Kek, this. Just like the X-Men movies' retarded nonsensical timeline snarl ending up reflecting the one in the comics.

Scarlet Witch has the most inconsistent powers so it really doesn't matter

Comic Wanda is a reality-warper on shuffle. She can alter 'probability' but you can abuse the fuck out of that (pic related's a favourite of mine).
She's something of a walking deus ex machina. Whoever decided to start from scratch with something simpler made the right call desu.

If Wanda can use her powers to invade ones mind, she could have easily removed Bucky's brainwash.

>Comic books are retarded, the MCU is better because it's all realistic.

And yet DC's the one that gets shit on for being "embarassed" to make comic book movies.

Don't make it Marve's fault that the WB can't into good cape flicks

There's no way the would let a foreign terrorist "remove" the brainwashing of an easily controlled foreign assassin/terrorist. It would work but the risk you take with that is insane.

Bad MCU writing

I am more interested in how accurate those proportions are.

Was RDJ standing on the box or was it Elizabeth on her knees?

It's an excellent depiction of Jean Grey's powers. Telekinesis and mind-altering powers with visible pink energy effects have always been her thing. I was happy that when Fox and Marvel sorted out the rights issue they were able to include a couple of X-Men characters in Avengers, though it was a little confusing that they kept calling Jean "Wanda."

plot holes thanks joss

Dunno. I think it fits his character in MCU. Tony is getting old and doesn't wanna do the suit shit anymore + depressed, worked well in Civil War.

Kek.

Its not accurate its bullshit
They need to fix it

Neither Wanda nor the Mind Gem proved capable of altering anyone's mind in a lasting way.
She could have probably muted it's effect on him for a few hours, maybe.

>realistic
>in a conversation about shinning super powers

What? Why are snydercucks so retarded?

Yeah, she should've been able to the Hulk's intestines into a black hole. And then cry "No More Avengers" and end the MCU early.

She wasn't brainwashing Tony to do anything though, she just showed him a spooky vision and he got scared.

>Implying Marvel makes good cape flicks

wew lad

She could just be his girlfriend and follow him around at all times to make sure he never got reactivated. Easy.

>100% accurate to the fact that no one can ever keep her powers consistent.

But her powers in the MCU are consistent. The the two movies she's been in she's used both telepathy and telekinesis. Nothing's been done beyond that.

Probably a box. RDJ is 5'9, if I remember correctly, and Olsen is 5'6. Op's pic has him maybe standing 8 to 10 inches above her and she was wearing heels throughout the movie.

Even though her powers change with every single writer, she never had telepathic or mind-control powers.

Like every comic writer Joss Whedon wrote her powers backwards from whatever plot bullshit he needed to achieve. He had to fight to get the twins in (mostly because Wanda, since he didn't care about Pietro) and that was probably a way of making her essential to the plot.

You'll notice when a new team inherited her in Civil War, they dropped all mention of the telepathy or mind control. They'll bring it back if they need it for a plot device.