Janitor deleted a baneposting thread

>Janitor deleted a baneposting thread
Can you imagine being as much of a massive fucking faggot who does it for free?

Why are the jannies so reddit? How do we solve the janitor problem?

Deleting threads because they're "off-topic" is the most reddit thing I can imagine.

Nothing! I'm paid nothing!

what do you believe warrants a thread deletion, if anything?

imagine bringing back the janitor because you don't want people to discuss the texas shooting and willy wheatons tweet only to tell the janitor he can leave the next day(today)
jesus christ is any other board this selectively modded?

illegal content

deleting threads because they're off-topic is what mods on super uptight faggot subreddits do

baneposting is part of Sup Forums's culture and this faggot mod deletes it because he doesn't understand Sup Forums and thinks everything has to be "constructive discussion" and circlejerking with painfully unfunny puns like on his faggot website

>deletes big guy thread
>leaves up a dozen Stranger Things threads at a time where said 'discussion' immediately devolves in blatant gay pedolust
Really cause my neurons to fire

so, say if someone started a thread about gym equipment on Sup Forums instead of /fit/, you don't think that should be deleted or moved?
not that I'm against baneposting or anything, just trying to gauge your position

Not him but that's immediately a bullshit comparison though...
Lest we remind you that Baneposting is a component from a film which IS relevant to Sup Forums - television and film

>baneposting is part of Sup Forums's culture
Forced into Sup Forums culture by another mod because he didn't like old Sup Forums

I think you're missing a larger point of shitposting, which is that you're always running out the clock. The short lives of shitpost threads makes them all the more thrilling

no don't get me wrong, it was just his line
>deleting threads because they're off-topic is what mods on super uptight faggot subreddits do
was a bit of a blanket statement I guess

fuck off, baneposting is reddit cancer and so is off topic bullshit

hahaha thread hidden

>d-don't go off topic guys, it's against the r-rules of t-the subreddit!
t. you

>implying baneposting isn't reddit as fuck

>LE REDDIT XD
>DO I FIT IN YET GUYS

Redditor trying to fit in detected

No worries I get you m8. Imo it's the inconsistent "selective" aspect of the moderation that annoys me.
>600 bs twitter threads - acceptable
>one (1) baneposting thread - not on my watch

Factor in them allowing blatant /m/, Sup Forums and (lately) a ton of Sup Forums and Sup Forums and it all comes across as faggotry

I wouldn’t care if they deleted the bane threads if they also deleted the goddamn nigger dick and cunny threads too. Just deleting the bane threads make it seem like the jannies endorse the cunny and negro posting. I’m sure they do and all but at least be subtle about it.

but baneposting threads are related to movie, where you would put it? of course aside Sup Forums

>deletes retarded memeing
>Reddit

Uh, huh. SURE...

That's fair. I'm a bit confused why Sup Forums mods in particular barely ever communicate. Hardly any stickies or anything.
refer to