OH NO NONONONONONONONONO

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all posts below mine

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLL DA FUCK UPPPPPPP YA FINNA SAYIN WE BE DODGIN DEM BULLETS????? SHIEEEETT DEM WHITE PEPO BE SUPPRESSIN OUR ABILITIEZS AND SHIEETTT

i dont care anymore. why do you care user?

Is Michael B. Jordan the go-to black guy that takes white roles?

Hollywood doesn’t have a single creative bone in its body, what else is new? This should be a sign that the whole culture has degenerated and become decadent.

So the machines will end up being weepeepoo?

>posting this super fucking old shit

They are going to run out of classic movies to reboot within the next 2 years but that's ok because capeshit will be the only thing playing anyways

Why not an Asian guy

Oh no, I need to hide this from my Dad. It'd break his heart.

Fun trivia fact: They actually wanted Will Smith to play Neo originally but he refused because he wanted to make Wild Wild West.

Why does every picture of him have him looking like the guy taking the picture ran up to him and took him by surprise?

That fact was fun,thanks buddy!

Fun fact: Keanu was better for the role.

AY YO HOL UP HOL UP
SO YOUS SAYIN
WE
WE WUZ
WE WUZ
WE WUZ NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reboot doesn't always mean REMAKE, anons. There's a good chance it will be a sequel to the original franchise. Just a new line of sequels to reboot the franchise

Does that mean Ron Perlman will be playing Morpheus?

It's all the same, just Hollywood spew. Not that it matters with the Matrix - I'm personally only worried about LoTR. The Hobbit flicks were bad enough

That's even worse.

They already made a sequel with way better lore than whatever shit they'll shove this nigger into

Why not a tv series

>not idris elba
get out

Are he and the Star Wars dude the only black guys in hollywood now?

You're right, we can tell

before it was will smith it was johnny depp
and will smith fucking sucks

Came to post this, wtf are they thinking

all posts below mine

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

you can't really get mad about the race thing when the original choice for Neo was Will Smith

>tarnishing Keanu's legacy with this bullshit
>niggers will probably say this reboot is better than the original
whoever thought of this should be gangraped by africans

Are people here forgetting how black Zion was in the original trilogy? If anything Michael B Jordan makes perfect sense.

The Matrix was a festering turd of a movie anyway.

>muh Derrida themes

I hope they remake the andy griffith show with an all-black, all-transgender cast just so you all die of aneurysms.

oh ok now i love michael b jordan! based black man!

Indeed. There's a lot of niggas in the Matrix universe, so....deal with it.

i don't know what that is but you sound really petty

nah
the fight scenes are awful

>you can't really get mad about the race thing
Do you have any idea where you are? Of course they can and will get mad about the race thing. If it actually happens there will be daily threads about it full of people getting mad about the race thing. Seriously, how new are you?

They should do this but the Zion half naked rave scenes have to be white/light brown. It's only fair.

I made a documentary about Neil Young and the studio made me cast Michael B. Jordan for the reenactments.

yeah i loved matrix online but the plot was way too comic book like

The fights in the first movie are kino

DASS RITE

Or ginger? Hell, even Mexicans? But no, diversity means strictly niggers. Who's the racist now?

god I hate ni

>Stop bullets in mid-air
HOL UP

At least they were trying new and interesting things out
You just know this reboot is going to be The Force Awakens: Matrix Edition

You enter threads like this one and call my post petty? Get some self awareness

>yfw you realized the "real world" was just another layer of the matrix
This is why neo could manifest some of his powers even tho he wasn't in the matrix

Will Smith was considered for the original

so if i enter a thread about the matrix im disqualified from calling somebody petty

i honestly have no idea what you mean

I also hate nietzsche's effect on the global view of nihilistic philosophy and the disregard that stems from this as a byproduct.

U

>i honestly have no idea what you mean
happen a lot?

That's Idris Elba also checked

no

That's MCW

Obligatory.

kino. i would watch this film.

They can make it more clever, like it's not just a "reboot" of the film, it's a new version of the matrix in the same universe. The architect said that original matrix was 6th version anywa, so this could be seventh

why can't they stop stealing from us?

Who fucking cares? The matrix movies were overrated pretentious garbage. In my opinion the twin dick girls have never made a good movie

12 episode Netflix miniseries with a mathematically calculated diverse cast to make sure every single race, religion (not christianity), stature, sexuality, and level of fitness is represented and accounted for.

What's wrong with this? Originally, the Wachowskis wanted Will Smith for the role of Neo... but he elected instead to do Wild, Wild West.

Besides, The Matrix takes place in the future - the current movie series emphasize this in many ways. One of the main ways is showing that most of the remaining people are brown due to lots of admixture between people. Look at what Zion looks like in Reloaded and Revolutions.

come to think of it, why are the natural-born citizens of Zion not getting paler in every generation due to not having been under the sun their entire lives?

they wanted to show blacks=good happy free/whites=evil robotic murderous

What makes you think they aren't slowly getting paler over time? for one. Number two, those kinds of changes take more than generations to occur in humans. We are not dogs or insects who change much in short time spans.

they should do what i did with the new batman movies and that piece of shit suicide squad and pretend they just dont exist

Idk man I hate remakes and reboots, but BJordan has been pretty good so far. Specially in Creed.
> Keanu gets cast as Morpheus

It might lead to nignogs shooting at each other to try to dodge bullets, so I'm all for it. I don't have to watch it, after all.

Also, I want a Matrix-based VR game with force-feedback enabled fighting and body tracking.

Because Nero was already part Asian.They can't re-role the same race! That's RAYCISTZ

You're not using that meme correctly, you fucking Sup Forums underaged faggot

>intelligence of Sup Forumstv/ on full display
Ever heard of the "bottleneck" effect?

He's a good actor but it will bomb. He needs to act less black.

WE WUZ CHOSEN ONES AND SHIT

NO MEN, ONLY PIRATES

They really wanted a shitty movie, huh? Hacks.

who cares? the matrix was literally written by 2 trannies.

oh wow so a white man has to save the mongolids from themselves

>Or a ginger
>Ginger is somehow a different race from white

stormniggers are an interest breed

I might be offended if I gave a shit about those movies and they're characters...

they can do whatever the fuck they want. i'm done with the big movie studios. they're just going to reboot everything under the sun time and again, and i want no part of it.

Anyone got a link to that raf pilot short the user was talking about in the animatrix thread, its not in the animatrix

fuck off ahmed

I swear we were memeing this like weeks ago wtf?

Sup Forums neckbeards repost the same irrelevant shit so they can cry about niggers bullying them some more

>Michael Jordan will go from a promising young actor to box office poison real soon.
Is chronicle cursed?

stop misusing that meme

you don't understand how evolution works

I stopped caring after Matrix 2. After I saw it I swore to never watch the third and that has kept.

creed 2 comes out and he's fine all over again just wait

Blame the faggots misinterpreting one line in the gay science along with the majority of the guy's thoughts you nigger

>Sup Forums is deep and dark
Not anymore you old fuck. Those days are dead and gone.
Sadly.

It's spelt Darude you fucking retard and it was perfect underground rave music

Works for me. Never did see any of The Matrix films but considering that both directors turned out to be mentally-ill crazy trannies I'd say this is probably for the best.

>You know what I think about when I think of technology and hackers?

>Niggers, thats right, niggers.

the memes this movie will generate will be great, we're entering a golden age of memes.

I'm okay with this. The original is 20 years old, it's time to update The Matrix, I mean god damn they're using pay phones in the original, time to get with the times.