youtube.com/watch?v=SNg4KZKG96o
youtube.com/watch?v=7MUzA3RmeIM
youtube.com/watch?v=OwAG-DnWhiY
youtube.com/watch?v=zPgjOcdQ0fE
youtube.com/watch?v=n4PR9NZlAB4
youtube.com/watch?v=T5pQfOMkhmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fvUJBcuLl6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a movie called the Emerald Forest where a kid gets abducted from his father by a tribe in Africa. Freaked me right out.

Shat my pants every time, it's not even funny.

I watched that movie up to that point. I don't know why I got so angry. It just felt so stupid that they disturbed those valuables when explicitly told not to. I said something like "you fucking idiots" and changed the channel.

The halloween episode of Ed, Edd, n Eddy always scared me as a kid in those Edd scenes where everything was terrifying.

Always closed my eyes during this scene in Pee Wees Big Adventure

*KREEEEEEAAAAAAK*

got damn he scared me and we lived in a rural area back in the 90s

Whatever the flying fuck this thing was in the Captain N intro.

The whose scene sucked.

Scared the shit out of me, but I also thought his voice was cool as hell; Gmork's voice is about as close to 'pure evil' as I've ever heard a character voice. It's not even really that distorted because they didn't have very effective technology, it's all just Alan Oppenheimer's skills.

This one shot creeped me out.

>talos
was a word before elder scrolls?

Fuckin plebs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talos

I tried to watch event horizon when i was 10 years old...
not a good idea.

this Chernobyl defected looking child

He goes out like a bitch though, not having accomplished anything.

first time i saw ET was in my grandma's trailer way up in the mountains. there were no street lights and a lot of the area looked like that town's forest, so that whole night i couldn't sleep because i was scared ET would fucking jump in through the window and fuck my shit up

so out of place, definitely spooped good

Ratigan snapping and turning into a feral rat at the end of The Great Mouse Detective

to be fair he's scary as shit in that first forest scene where his appearance is practically a jump scare

Too much of this movie.

MmmmMMMMMMmmmmm

the opening scene to An American werewolf in London where that one guy gets fucked by the beast in a field. I remember watching it with my uncle and i had to leave the room after watching it i was so scared.

It's time to make my mooove!!

I was afraid of the dark into my late teens. no joke. still terrified of ayys

The demon dogs in Ghostbuster

youtube.com/watch?v=mtuuOV4FtKY

Trial by _____

For some reason this always creeped me out as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=xxfRPOZIpas

This creepy Spider-Man from the Marvel ident. Actually a lot of idents were weirdly threatening.

STONE!

this at age of 7 or 8 years

What movie is this?
Hello, old timer.

Jason and the Argonauts

youtube.com/watch?v=SNg4KZKG96o

Good God.

He's a big guy.

too much

this

Fuck that scene!

FUCK you. My heartbeat quickened when I saw this picture.

This and the similar scene at the end of uhf

youtube.com/watch?v=7MUzA3RmeIM

Wednesday and Saturday night was when Mom got to watch her shows: Unsolved Mysteries and America's Most Wanted.

I fucking hated both of those shows. Even now, the goddamned theme songs make me uneasy. I hated Robert Stack for the longest time, just because he was so fucking creepy in UM.

I forgot about Rescue 911, but I always liked that show.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwAG-DnWhiY

Nightmares after GB2

>a family comedy movie

Fuck this scene. Still get tense as fuck during the build up in the library. Also mars attacks was and still is fucked

Loved Harryhausen's stuff.

Watched Alien when I was 10. The entire movie after the chestburster scene was scary but the real creepy part was Dallas in the ventilation ducts - had me covering my eyes.

dad, what are you doing on Sup Forums?

>mfw I hunted down a torrent of this for him because I knew how much he liked it

that one was so cool, i used to think that meant a spider-man movie was going to come out.

>The Great Mouse Detective
ah the memories

this spooked me so bad as a teen

Goddamnit

Teletubbies 3 ships
Also the lion and the bear episode

This shit mainly

youtube.com/watch?v=zPgjOcdQ0fE

Was scared of the shower for months

Gremlins
The Temple of Doom

Those were the most traumatizing films when I was 4 and 8 years old.

And lastly, this

This movie was fucking unsettling, can't remember the exact scenes though.

more this for me

same

I remember watching America's most wanted which was on the zodiac, I think I was 11 or 12, sure spooked me.

Xenomorphs use to give me nightmares as a kid. Even now as an adult, when I went to see the Force Awakens I still feel uneasy whenever Daisy Ridley is on screen

this chick

youtube.com/watch?v=n4PR9NZlAB4

Oh yeah I feel that. Similar thing happened when I watched Pan's Labyrinth. "Don't touch tha fruit you dumb fucking cunt"

What booster did got me to fear toilets, running up to the fucking guy and using a sentient being as a toilet.
Fucked me up

>always the same reddit/facebook answers, often in the same order

Here was some ACTUAL scary shit from my childhood.

Joe Dante's segment in the twilight zone is the ultimate "thing I watched as a kid that gave me nightmares for months"

youtube.com/watch?v=T5pQfOMkhmQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fvUJBcuLl6U

Phil Collins

There was this claymation show on toon disney i saw late at night years ago. Some kid wakes up from a nightmare and i think a watermelon was involved. Scared the shit out of me when I was a kid.

This little turd used to terrify me and to this very day I have no fucking clue why. I was never afraid of Freddy, Jason, or Myers but fuck me if this puppet didn't make me shit myself until I was 12.

Sauce?

Neverending Story I think?

I think it was my first time seeing a movie in the theater. I just remember being scared after this scene and not being able to enjoy the rest of the movie.

> The FBI Warning of Spooky Doom

Are you a pussy? I was like 7 when I saw this and I remember laughing at the lawyer Jew getting eaten on the shitter.

This is still pretty unsettling to me

Was Michael autistic?

James and the giant peach

I was 4. Like I said, it was the first theater experience. So I'm guessing the loud noises, general sinister look of the trex and the way the movie takes a dark turn at the scene is what made little me afraid.

THIS x1000

also the naked woman in the bathtube scene in The Shining

The scene in Independence Day where the alien mind-melds with Data, that scared the living shit out of me. The sound in that scene is so much louder than at any other point in the movie

I was genuinely spooked by the skeleton warriors in that movie.

They look so strong, don't they?

I had nightmares about the dolls in barbarella when they're biting her legs

Definitely pic related. I used to avoid watching Batman Returns even though I loved Batman because I knew it meant I would have to see this. Even the idea of fast forwarding the tape wasn't comforting enough. Also the part where the crypt keeper pops up at the end of the show's intro.

>Child’s Play
I would check the tv listing every week as a kid to make sure it wasn’t coming on that week. It gave me severe anxiety for some reason.

the fuck is this

claymation is always scary desu

FUCK. Also when the fucking caterpillar gets stretched out. This movie was my shit.

I never noticed the ass was showing