ITT: Images that fucked you up when you were yonger

Wasn't ready for this shit, was watching this by myself in my room on vhs when I was like 12 or 13. Fucking ran out of the room putting all the lights on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o9v04I6hWA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wllHPH1DwD8
youtube.com/watch?v=WTF1zr5mV24
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0LSwHi84g
youtube.com/watch?v=WVIrGONcCu4
youtube.com/watch?v=CPxEAgn2cSE
youtu.be/DuEcjjvVKco
youtu.be/b7idtX9_Lko?t=344
youtube.com/watch?v=aPBck3xcUJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously, fuck her.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=1o9v04I6hWA

bruh

Best part was that they stuck it in the middle of a boring conversation scene when the audience thought they were safe.

That laser thing from the first Resident Evil movie.

It made the rest of the movie so much more menacing

I'll just leave this here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wllHPH1DwD8

youtube.com/watch?v=WTF1zr5mV24

This mother fucker. And fuck devil Linda Blair too. With a bag on her head.

Stopped enjoying swimming and couldn't swim by myself in the pool unless an adult was near by for about 2 years after this shit.

Exactly the same, didn't watch the whole movie till maybe 5 years later

Shit. I have to research this. I've been up for over a day so I'm extra jumpy and out of it.

Now what the fuck is this from?

Same, anything that had to do with water fucked me up for years.

Thought when I was in the shower, that this fucker would come out of the drain and get me.

I made a weird whimpering noise the first time I saw this as a kid.
Think it's the only scene I covered my eyes for each time I watched the film afterwards.

Why would the lights being on make a difference? All that would change, if anything was there, is that they'd have an easier time spotting you and you'd see it coming. I'd take my chances with the lights off, DESU.

was very young, maybe 7 or 8 years

What is it?

I spent most of my childhood afraid of indoor pools because of this.

>be 11 years old in mid nineties
>oh, Fire in the Sky is on Space network and its like 11pm
>I wonder what that is
>I should watch it

Fuck this

This used to bother me as a kid too.

is dat sum BWP?

what the fuck is this and why you would watch it as a kid

All spooks creeps and monsters have night vision, dingus. Child survival 101. I bet you don't even make sure your toes are covered with the blanket when you're in bed.

MY CHURCH MADE WE WATCHING THIS WHEN I TOLD THEM IT FUCKED ME UP AND IM SEEING IT WHEN IM SLEEPING THEY TOLD ME IT WAS MY SIN COMING OUT

based church, hope they prayed the faggot out of you son.

Meh. I do some of my best work in the dark. In my house, in my room, in my bed, in the dark, on my turf... I am the pope, the king, and the sheriff. As far as any intruder is concerned, natural or otherwise, when they are coming to me under the aforementioned circumstances, I may as well be Batman. Let them come.

humans get frightened of the dark because our night vision is some of the worst in the animal kingdom. we are truly outmatched at night.

t. phd in psuedoscience

Nice autism. For the record.. the pope is one of the weakest human males on the planet. So I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. I would fuck up the pope with one arm.

!!!!!
8 year old me turned off the TV. Fuck that.

>tfw the extended directors cut has another scene of this way earlier in the movie and jumped me again in my elder years

no, humans get scared of the dark because your parents trick you about things getting you in them, you watch spooky movies that emphasize ghosts and shit happening in the dark, and because you don't grow out of your childish fears because you don't grow up. that's why.

i'm not fucking afraid of the dark. i'm not fucking afraid of anything in the dark. it should be fucking afraid of me. i'll beat its goddamn head in and fucking have its brains with eggs for breakfast.

>the pope is one of the weakest human males

no you must be able to bench 600 pounds raw to become pope so the pope is actually one of the strongest human males in the galaxy

*tips fedora*

Melted guy from Robocop.
Nowadays it just looks more like impressive makeup, but the howls he makes are still creepy as fuck.

Who the hell would show a kid Don't Look Now??

Stop motion made it scarier

Don't Look Now?

One of the only Masters of Horror eps I never got around to watching.

this scene from the first Raimi spider-man movie
every time I would watch it I would run away when this part came up, the shit gave me fucking nightmares

well the "masters" of horror pussied out and never showed it on tv

Couldn't find a pic of it, but when the kids get BTFO in this movie
>2003
>be 10 or so at the time
>dad takes me to see Master and Commander in theaters
>lesseroftwoweevils.jpg
>having a good time
>ship battle starts
>glorious, thunderous cannons and wooden shrapnel in surround sound
>see the kids get BTFO and that dude getting the body bag sealed up
>have nightmares for the next few days about getting rekt on a ship
worth it though

Funny story. I was walking to my middle school when I was a kid and as I got to this woods hill shortcut I heard "FREEZE" in a prepubescent voice. I was wearing a red hoodie. I had never seen this film. I turned around to a rifle being pointed at me. I didn't shit bricks or anything since it was a kid although I probably should have been scared. The little shit was shaking like a leaf but when he saw I was just a normal kid he let me mess around with his gun. Turned out to be a BB gun, little dumbass was going to confront some horror monster with a BB gun. I got to shoot it a couple times into the trees before I left. This is actually the first time I've seen an image that puts all the pieces together.

m-montana?

This nigga

Nah, Oregon. This is hilarious that this might have happened to other people though.

>making a kid watch 1h gorefest and torture
Massive respect for the movie but it's not for children. They should've rated it R. Oh wait

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0LSwHi84g

What's this?

WTF same. I couldn't even have a bath I was so scared.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

it's from Are You Afraid of the Dark?

I always wanted to see how they ended.

why she got turned into a spooky skeleton

>Don't Look Now
go away you babyfag

Underage dubs git out

came here to post that. the whole scene is so eerie. your sister gets turned into a robot with lazer powers. how do you process that shti?

this scene gave me nightmares

K I N O

I was so fucking afraid of these statues.

The night on bald mountain sequence in fantasia

7 or 8 years old, passing dodgy VHS copies between friends.

I still do this and im 34

Claymation used to weird me out when I was Younger, but this guy in particular made me uneasy

Based x-files. Enjoyed episodes like this more than ufo-shit. Some nasty shit in a few of these: like witches cursing people with needle barfing.

We all do user.

We all do.

/thread
Ruining swimming into my adult hood

Yeah, The Ring fucked me up too, i saw it with my aunt and uncle (motherfukers) when i was like 7 on DVD and I couldn’t sleep for like 3 days. I also hated to go into their house after that, it seriously affected me, just to be in their room and remembering the experience. I think it was a little traumatic honestly.

Blair Witch was haunting too when i watched it for the first time when i was like 11. I remember talking with my classmates about it being real kek. Good times.

DUDE SAME
seriously they were creepy as fuck

this one

youtube.com/watch?v=WVIrGONcCu4

This fucking elephant always gave me the creeps
youtube.com/watch?v=CPxEAgn2cSE

What is it?
Gonna watch it.

>cockeyed demon wearing a grill
>scary

>fucked you up when you were younger
Never mind that, fucked me up as an adult

I fapped to them

I wasn't afraid of them but I was perplexed how the statues could have nude breasts and no one seemed to care.

Based church. I wish mine did that, all they ever did was repeat Jesus Christ Superstar.

My dad was watching this on TV when I was about 3 or 4 years old. Scared me so bad I wouldn't watch the series for years.
youtu.be/DuEcjjvVKco

>4 years old when harry potter came out
Jesus I am so old.

youtu.be/b7idtX9_Lko?t=344
I always was afraid I'd look to the top of the stairs in my house and see this fucker looking down at me.

>LET JESUS FUCK YOU

I lol'd at that scene. Poltergeist on the other hand, that was a scary movie.

Honestly the Ring still freaks me out, always has, and I'm 31 years old

You sound like a nice plump sperg

House on Haunted Hill '99 fucked with me good, Still does to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPBck3xcUJc

my parents thought this was a disney film and told my grandma to put in on for me when she was watching me one time.

It was on TV so it was a while after it was released. It came out the year I turned 3. But yes, you're old user.

this scene fucked me up

Signsalien.jpeg

Legitimately jumled for the light switch at that scene though.

fucked my shit up