The death of the Cinematic Artform

ITT: People who's existence and subsequent bodies of work helped ruin cinema.

Pic very much related.

He a gud boy. He dindu nuffin.

Stan Lee isn't the problem. People adapting Stan Lee's work is the problem.

Harvey Weinstein

easy

The number 1 perpetrator

if iron man flopped like Supes Returns we would never be in this shit, marvelfags ruining everything from the beginning

Yeah actually this. They had a fine time not adapting his shit for decades. No one wants to come up with ideas anymore though when they can just paint by numbers for millions of dollars sadly.

Steve Ditko and Jack Kirby were robbed

>t. Contrarians
Kek

Stan Lee doesn't make the movies, it's Disney adapting his books that is the issue

>nu-male mouth

More like:

>I'll wait til Im married to get braces because now she's stuck with me
>also Im already "successful" on YouTube so I can do whatever

t. millenial

He's bad but doesn't hold nearly enough clout to influence things much.

>They had a fine time not adapting his shit for decades.
How is Sup Forums this ignorant about television and movies?

t. tryhard casual

Martin Scorsese.

Much love for Taxi Driver, but his schtick has become an industry standard.

He represents the internet. He's become the highest subscribed current film reviewer that isn't a memespewing retard named Plinkett so he's taken more seriously than youd think.

The internet in general clouds the mind of so many filmmakers these days that it's almost as if film will never be good again.

And then Kirby came back to Marvel anyway. Why you so bitter Steve? Get off the internet you old coot.

How?

The man was marvel before marvel

you're going to have to be more specific

>DURR CAPESHIT IS RUINING MOVIES

Capeshit will always be what it is, dumb fun.

It's not his fault Hollywood is a bunch of drones with eyes on the money.

He and those 2 chucklesfucks made people think that action movies were good.

why aren't they good?

Well are they?

how many more days user

I was hoping someone could answer that question and explain why for me.

>*Quips*

Fucking this. Stan the Man, for all his flaws, had a legitimately good idea - marrying superheroes to soap-opera drama. Having a young dude with superhuman abilities who remains a wagecuck instead of becoming a master thief, then doubling down by making him a poor college kid helping support his elderly aunt was an incredibly novel concept. Sadly, this human element is completely absent in Disney's films. It's been jettisoned to make room for more quips, sight-gags, and slapstick.

And this in the film with the original quipster, but then again, we all Spider-Man now.

valid