Stranger Things General - /stg/

Stay away from manlets edition

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QXuIwJfwVf8
youtube.com/watch?v=fQjq82tyJE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks guys for the pics and memes but not even Joe can help me now.

everyone should watch BST to learn things like the arm grab Dacre did was not in the script and he really got into the Billy persona.
Bless that qt boy
Cheer up guy!

I still believe in you user!

Best adult: Hopper
Best teen: Steve
Best kid: Jane
Best secondary: Mr. Clarke

Oops I meant

>10/10 milf being seduced by white high school stud is one of my more prominent fetishes
>hard as fuck for that whole scene
>also sad that it's a PG13 show so nothing's gonna happen

why do you guys like steve so much?

Nah things got too real and my suicidal thoughts are more concrete now. It just sucks that not even something as fun as ST can help mend a fucked up soul. Art is beautiful and it's a tragedy when ugly humans like yours truly make said pretty art ugly by proxy.

The only tolerable teenage character

Mike and Eleven look so broken every time they see each other.
Did the Duffer Brothers keep them apart in real life too?

ITT: A bunch of dudes that need to just be themselves.

Does anyone have a webm of Billy lifting weights from I think ep 6? Just the biggest fucking chad ever:
>smoking while curling in the bench
>goes for a rest; cracks a beer
>stops his baby sister from interacting with unruly types

Let me clue you in on a few things m8
on BST they said they may go for a TV-MA rating for S3/S4
The Duffers know people want it to happen, same thing happened to Steve, they saw the audience loved him and they catered to that audience.
I've read countless posts on various forums about how much they want Mrs. Wheeler in that blue Camaro with Billy.

If it was any other show, on any other network/ss I would just forget about it but hey man Stranger Things have happened

youtu.be/QXuIwJfwVf8
Thread theme

yeah then he turns into a bitch when his dad comes home and calls him a fag

his true beta comes out.

here bud

Did they ever explain why Dacre was such an asshole? It really came across like he just hated niggers and raped his stepsister.

>unruly types

Is that what we're supposed to call them now?

I wasn't sure of Sup Forums's stance on manlets kek
Thanks so much
I didn't know that, fug. I knew I should've waited until I was done season 2

>a certain type of people

What did Billy mean by this?

I got that impression as well re: the sexual abuse part. But I don't think it was intended. Whether he's racist or not is left up in the air.

Yeah I guess his dad being an authoritarian was supposed to explain his cruel personality. Hannah Arndt shit.

>probably angry because his own mother is gone and replaced with new ginger one and brat stepsister that cause his dad to be an even bigger dick to him and beat him
>dad likely the one that instilled racist thoughts in him

Gee, I wonder.

>faggot is okay to say even though you have confirmed gays working on the show
>nigger isn't okay to say

>why Billy was such an asshole
ftfy
Let's separate them from their characters right m8? Dacre is a nice young man.

"The Other Sister" is the Spiderman 3 of Stranger Things.

>tfw just finished ep 7
>thought the series would turn into capeshit
thank god

Blame the FCC. It's a TV-14 show. I think they want to stay away from including multiple slurs in a show unless they have a good reason to. Billy being racist wasn't a plot point.

Nerds that play DnD

Billy isn't racist, he's overprotective. This was confirmed by Dacre.

Steve literally did nothing wrong

There was strong rape feelings when he'd like grab her and threaten her.

This is it, guys.

This is the look that killed me.

They're not making a pretty thing ugly. They're creating something new and ugly while the pretty thing stays pretty. The universe doesn't suffer reductive processes. Maybe you should give yourself more time.

Look at dis dood.

why the fuck are you in a general for stranger things if you haven't finished the series, get out nigga before someone spoils it for you.

What is Mr Wheeler's job and why is he so based?

I really, *really*, needed that Billy workout webm.

Professional Patriot and skeleton wrangler.

how many times are you gonna post this

>Calls self ugly
>Gets trips

Nigga you cna't be that bad with sick gets like that

Agreed, might be wise to bow out and come back when you're done. Let us know your thoughts.

It's possible his actor just doesn't want to be known as portraying a racist character... but I agree, it didn't seem obvious that he was racist or anything. I thought about it, but it really just seemed like he had a hatred for the kid (or any kid) for whatever reason, or was just against Max making friends because he's a shithole abuser.

Professional napper.

To be fair, you can call a black kid a nigger and still not be racist.

I saw this scene as a webm on Sup Forums before on the show, and it was trash! The webm was way better, when i saw it on the show it was like sped up or something, it was way too fast and had no impact.

>Racemixing

Chad as fuck

>tfw that goofy looking shit went from that to being the super muscular Billy Zabka role on Stranger Things and now Nightwing

S2E7 was bad, but necessary for Eleven. Hopefully now that Eleven has awakened most of her power and the general consensus is that it was a terrible episode, the Duffers never pull anything like that again.

did you even watch past the credits in ep 9? full penny yo

Hot take: This is not true. It's an inherently racist word, and while it doesn't make you racist to use it (e.g. in a joke/meme/whatever), it makes you complacent with racism.

Every thread until El comes out of my TV screen into the real world and we get so cozy cuddling together I can't be assed to share my beautiful images with you any longer.

All the more reason to kill myself.

Is Dacre retarded? He also missed the obvious homoerotic tones with Steve. He certainly portrayed it well enough

i hope in season 3 they kill off the guy with the freckles

I feel like this dude is wearing lipstick, it weirds me out.

Hilarious how Sup Forums loves this show. It’s as reddit as rick and Morty

The only good character is based billy

It was "necessary" for eleven. It wasn't even a huge amount of character development or anything. It was sort of a nice change in pace, but just executed so poorly, and feels especially bad after the two best episodes of the season.

Kali might come back, hopefully only as a plot point to shoehorn in more numbered/psychic characters. I'm highly doubting her punk gang will considering it seems they were meant to be throwaway from the start. They'll definitely be reacting accordingly to the bad ratings though.

See the second part of Please don't. We like you here.

so until you kill yourself

holy shit, an sjw pedo

> ruins your show

oh, its that boy that looks like a middle-aged housewife

No desire to do that, sorry buddy.

Like Nestor Carbonell but with lipstick instead of eyeshadow.

Apagando las luces!

>oh no, brown people

Pathetic desu

>not pictured: a temporary member of the crew who has actually ruined this show since day 1

I watch it just for the '80s aesthetics and the cop, but i do agree it's really shitty.

Fuck off and die virgin scum!

reddit is caring about what tv shows other men watch

chad is watching whatever u want

If you actually thought this that'd be amusing/funny, but you don't.

Nah.

>Nah.
Which part are you refuting?

this

first season was better tbqh

Who?

It's not like the webm was slowed down...

She looked like a mini John Wick from episode 7 on.

One or both. Though I don't really care what you label or think I am. Let's not make this a mean thread though, the last one was pretty comfy and it would be nice for that to continue obviously.

This is really annoying. Mилли Бoбби Бpayн is overrated as fuck, she is basically Radiohead of acting.

Sure sure, I don't mean anything mean by it. I don't have a problem with SJWs. And the other thing, I have an opinion on that too. How old are you, friend?

mfw when Mr Wheeler stomps Billy in the street for looking at his wife's tits then goes back to his chair for a nap

Steve/Billy should be a thing in s3 IMO

When Samwise said "lets move to Maine" it was such a tell for his obvious demise. He played it well enough but the show handled him all wrong.

netflix should order them to make a hot gay relationship to make up for spacey. it's not a problem if they're both minors!

>Implying Steve isn't going to become best friends with Billy's dad just to trigger him so hard his head explodes

Sorry. I don't like Millie at all. She's annoying and I don't even find her that cute or anything. But I like El as a character. Her costume design was especially well-done this season imo.

Nice Cyrillic.

Opinion how so? Here's mine: everyone's born some way or another, when it comes to that, and you can't help anything but your actions. Don't hurt people, and seek therapy if you ever even consider acting on anything. The end.

I'm 22, why?

Are they going to re-make youtube.com/watch?v=fQjq82tyJE4 but with Billy now?

When Dustin called Mr. Wheeler fucking useless I lost my shit.

>Best kid: Jane
Ugh

I have naturally red lips like him. I'm not sure what causes it. It can be pretty awkward at times.

He's right though. 100% of that post is accurate. I'm actually impressed.

Except El > Jane, name-wise.

I don't like the way their faces look (except Will, sorta) but it's a cute concept.

How do I get a role in this show?

Okay, so you're into kids. I guess that's not your fault. Sad situation for you. If you ever consider acting on it though, I'd go past therapy and straight to pee pee chop.

ugh i hate this fucking show

>tfw not an actor

At least I’ll make it in music, r.r.right?

No you don't

the entire indian chick arc and her band of misits added nothing to the show

it could have all been cut

Mr Wheeler is just biding his time before he unleashes hell, Dustin is nothing to him

then y u here nigga

>straight to pee pee chop
he's a pedo though, not a transgender :^)

But joking aside, he should definitely just get a girl his age to call him daddy.

B-but The Warriors!

Eleven could have learned how to use emotional strength to untap her power from her mother. Didn't need the Chicago episode at all.

>tfw no (age of consent) millie gf

it's everything i hate. nerd shit, nostalgic 80s shit, and worst of all, kids. why did i watch all 19 episodes? why am i here? i hate everything about this shit.

either you actually like it and just can't admit that to yourself, or you're a masochist

They introduced another “number” kid. The only reason Sup Forums didn’t like it is because of edgy racism

>TFW talented actor, but the industry is practically impossible to get into.