What the F*CK was his problem?!?

What the F*CK was his problem?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_Freemasonry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'd be frustrated too if you had realized you are bound to mediocrity and had the proof in front of you 24/7.

WRONG. The point of life isn't to conquer all and be the very best. Don't fall for ((their)) tricks

h-hehe, y-yes, can you imagine....

But if you want to talk to God with music and he denies you the talent (according to your own internalized logic), wouldn't you have at least some resentment towards that notion?

He put a fuckton of effort into his work, and got good results, while Mozart writes for a single night and produces masterpieces that are still listened to today. This makes Salieri incredibly angry, a classic tale of talent overriding skill, albeit an extreme and historically inaccurate one. That being said, I fucking love Amadeus and it's one of my favorite movies

He swore an oath of celibacy and than Mozart fucked a girl he liked.

Also they both had autism.

He was in an overrated piece of shit film.

This , as well as his sexual frustration over his almost monastic life. Salieri can't understand why a degenerate like Mozart received such a blessing from God while his piety brought him mediocrity.

The only barrier between Salieri and God were his own misconceptions about life. He lived an austere existence instead of embracing life like Mozart did. He shackled his passion and it stifled his art.

Fair enough, but his resentment came from an unexplainable longing to make great music, he sounds like an incredibly passionate individual in his old age.

>Feige: How well are you trained in kino?

>Kinophile: I know a little. I studied it in my youth.

>Feige: Where?

>Kinophile: Here in Hollywood.

>Feige: Then you must know this - "Dance off, bro! Me and you!"

>Kinophile: I can't say I do. What is it?

>Feige: I'm surprised you don't know. It was a very popular line in its day. I wrote it. How about this - "I'm bringing the party to you!"

>CUT TO: INT. THE STAGE OF A MEETING HALL - NIGHT - 2010s

>We see a younger Feige take the stage and accept a "Hollywood Showman of the Year" award.

>INT. OLD FEIGE'S ROOM - LATE AFTERNOON - 2050sl

>Feige: Well?

>Kinophile: I regret it is not too familiar.

>Feige: Can you recall no movie of mine? I was the most famous producer in the world when you were still a boy. I made forty "Rocket and Groot" sequels alone. What about this little thing? "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson -"

>Kinophile: "-dying in the gutter for no reason at all! They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to!" Oh, I know that! That's inspiring! I didn't know you wrote that.

>Feige: I didn't. That was Snyder.

>REEEE autistic chad fucked my girl

It really was Terrio, and it was lifted straight from Miller's TDKR

>anyone who thinks beyond their dick has autism

Replace Feige with Whedon, and it works right up until the end

Is this fresh pasta?

>Devote everything you are to God
>Ask him to make you a good composer in return
>Abstain from everything but music and prayer
>Work like mad for 2/3rds of your life and begin to achieve success

>Some fucking degenerate kid comes around and starts writing better music than you with a 10th of the effort and he never has to work at his art like you while being a degenerate hooligan
>He fucks your girlfriend

He is, but his reluctance to express it in how he lives his life was reflected in his art. The songbird is a metaphor for the relationship he sought with God. He desired her, loved her, or at least lusted after her, but denying himself even so much as an attempt to take his relationship with her further, she becomes another casual dalliance of Mozart's, like he effortlessly improvised Salieri's march into a better piece, elevating it above stodgy, unoriginal repetition by simple virtue of daring to.

God never asked for his chastity. He offered it and chose to live a life of self-denial, thereby denying himself the wealth of experience life had to offer.

It's literally the Virgin Salieri vs the Chad Mozart
Peter Shaffer was ahead of his time, truly

being a mediocrity in competition with the one single greatest musician in the history of the world, that's what. Anyone would get understandably upset, because god loves that other guy more than he loves you.

Relatively. It occurred to me while re-watching Amadeus a few months back.

It also occurred to me that Amadeus is a thinly-disguised adaptation of "The Fountainhead."

>Sup Forums = Mozart
>Sup Forums = Salieri

>Sup Forums = Mozart
>Sup Forums = Salieri

That was the problem with his outlook. If he really loved God, producing music inspired by and in dedication to God would have been enough. But Salieri wanted FAME. Wanted ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. You don't ask God for signs and miracles.

That's why he failed where Amadeus was blessed. Amadeus made music for the joy of it. Salieri made music to demand acknowlegement

>you are bound to mediocrity
Hey morons, the Forman movie is absolute bullshit in terms of historical accuracy. You should look into why Mozart went down in popular history as "better", start here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_Freemasonry

It's called artistic licence. It was never meant to be historically accurate

How stupid can you possibly be?

holy shit the conspiritards have touched Mozart
hideous
burn your fingers off you Sup Forumstard

No shit sherlock, it's almost as if it was a theatre play originally.

Same characters, different names. When you figure out Shooter McGavin's issues, then you will understand the heart of Salieri

Mozart had completely selfish reasons for everything, Gilmore was selfless.

I'd love to just get this image tattood on my back but is have to find a version with out the Queen of the Night in the middle because thatd be murder to do the white dots

If he had been truly selfless, he would have put in more effort earlier in the tour and shot for something better than last place. He was the laziest golfer on tour until he had something to prove.

He was riding along, unsure if he'd win then he sees himself forced to. It's no Children of Heaven tier but it's pretty selfless.

>Mozart had completely selfish reasons for everything
How do you figure? He just wanted to make great music and have fun

Quick, claim you're Amadeus waifu

he got cucked

Sup Forums has been much more influential.

Sorry, I'm not into shit and piss play.

those tits are kino

qt

Pure, unadulterated, jealousy.

Fantastic movie, really need to watch this again.

Nothing. His depiction in Amadeus was almost entirely fictitious. In reality, they were friends. Mozart even entrusted his son's musical education to Salieri.

Mozart=Homer
Salieri=Grimes

>On the page it looked nothing! The beginning simple, almost comic. Just a truck. Goons, hooded men - like a James Bond film. And then, suddenly, fingers on his belt, a CIA agent. A single man, standing there, unwavering... until a doctor trying to bring friends sweetened it into a scene of such delight! This was no movie by a corporate monkey! This was directing I had never felt. Filled with such dialogue, such inexplicable dialogue. It seemed to me that I was seeing the face of God.

Lel

>when your enemys wife has hamstered a reason to give you the succ, and you kick her out anyway because she'll know she's a hoe, and will make it her husbands problem.

>when your enemy is banging your muse still

This is a good thread. Keep em coming boys.

It's not just me, then. When she's having her little come-apart about being scared, it turned me on so much.

The american dream is dead

mozart didn't "write for a single night," playing and writing music was literally the only thing this human being did since the age of like 4. they both gave it their all, salieri was just upset he seemed to be missing something that mozart had. i'm speaking only for the play/movie ofc

but then the film is less about music skillz than about god

shit flick for redditors

Then everyone here should love it

He didn't wanted neither fame or acknowledgement (he was already the court composer of the austrian emperor), he wanted to write heavenly music