How come there are black people, asians, and hispanics in Asgard, but no white people in Wakanda?

How come there are black people, asians, and hispanics in Asgard, but no white people in Wakanda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xjDjIWPwcPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they want Wakanda to have maximum diversity.

because its about time biiiiiihhhhhh

Diversity means chasing down the last white person.

Cuz they wuznt kangs an shieeet

Isn't Bilbo the wakandian representative in the UN or something? SO there, one white guy

It's very simple.

Diversity means more black people.

Diversity is not 25% white, 25% black, 25% hispanic and 25% asian.

Diversity is 100% black.

no, that's wrong

Because Disney panders to it's retarded, far-left millenial fanbase.

because we wuz kangz niggaaa

Believe me, there WILL be white people in Wakanda. I can't say much, but it's going to get a big laugh out of the audience.

Screencap this.

Because white people are a relative minority, even in our world, and don't tend to integrate into Black, Asian, and Hispanic societies. Also, it's been made clear that Marvel's rendition of Asgard is different than our mythological one. Maybe this Asgard takes warriors from different parts of the world/realms.

Now quit being an alt-right bitch, or at least find something more worth your concern.

slaves?

Because liberals and blacks would throw a shit fit if there weren't nigros in Thor movie, but white people are too busy working to support the liberals and nigros to have to protest a movie

I was thinking and you are right. Fuck Disney and their bullshit.

Because, you retarded as shit casual, find any Nigger Grotto in Africa, now go move there. On the Surface the country looks like every other African Shithole with a bit of modern mixed in with their shit huts, flies, and smelly niggers. That's like every African country. Like right now African country is under a monkey pox watch, so who in their right mind wants to move there? How's about it, you dumb moronic simpleton, care to move to any of the many kinda modern African shitholes?

what was hulk/bruce's code name for the quinjet?

Kill yourself you little shill faggot.

>White countries for everyone other countries for themselves!

Technically there are no black people in asgard, they're all aliens. Hope that makes your pussy feel better.

Can you imagine all the negroids clapping and going apeshit after this.

>white people have the option to not live in africa
>op wonders why they don't take it

Wakanda is a utopia

but in the movie they talk about Norway being the origins of Asgard.

In the comics Idris Elba's character Heimdall was white, he was actually based on a Norse god

Diversity = black
(and that's a good thing)

Winter Soldier is in Wikanda.

You won't see him in the movie though, cause his dynamic presence might actually make the film good.

And this movie is gonna SUUUUCK. It'll be Marvel's first loss in the war against DC.

>uses real world as excuse for wakanda
>uses "muh fiction" for asgard
The funniest part is that a successful nigger civilization is just as fantastical as norse mythology

Because vikangz created the most diverse culture on this planet.

I wonder what Stan Lee's cameo will be.

Uatu

why do you care about how fictional characters in comic book movies are depicted? is your life that barren of meaning?

Why do you?

How many times have you asked this to the people in favor of pushing diversity?

Why don't you ask the same question to the liberals and blacks who are making a huge deal out of this movie like it's some super important revolutionary thing.

because there's nothing to push, diversity just IS. and since it's a film INDUSTRY designed to sell a PRODUCT they acknowledge diversity to sell more tickets.

Because Wakanda is an all-black ethnostate and Black Panther is actually /ourmovie/.

>how many times
>because
That's not what I asked.

you're question is fundementally flawed because no one is pushing diversity. you're the one pushing against it.

Asgarde travelled around conquaring and assimilating various cultures.
Wakanda kept to itself and completely closed its boarders to everyone.

much like how your mom pushes against a BBC mid coitus I might add

>you're question

so never

There ain't no wakanda in real life either, so why are they all niggers? Just as alien as the Asgardians. The only way a negro civilization can exist is in the drug addled mind of patronizing comic book writers.
>inb4 muh timbuktu
Africa's greatest achievement is a bunch of mud huts

>no one is pushing diversity
blatant lies

It's an African nation that found the most powerful substance on the planet and used it to isolate themselves. They realized every dictator's go-to fap material. They don't even let refugees in. They told the Allied Powers combined to take their vibranium Frisbee and fuck off.

Asgard, meanwhile, was basically Norse Rome. They conquered and assimilated everyone they conquered and spared.

>Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, is described as "the whitest of the gods"
>whitest of the gods
>idris elba

The movies are an adaptation of the comics, which include adaptations of the mythologies. This isn't a solid argument to shut down idiots like

I can't imagine them stopping from the mid-movie conversations long enough to notice.

>appealing to a smaller, poorer audience
>selling more tickets
It's social engineering you dummy

>diversity just IS
why isn't Wakanda diverse, then?

>/THREAD

Well, would YOU rather move to a predominantly white country or a predominantly black country?

they have movie theaters in africa. they're thinking globally. 10 years down the line when they're still producing these movies there will be even more theaters and more people buying blu rays or their successors in africa and other places.

sooo... you're saying there was a time before diversity? Sounds like a bunch of racist hogwash to me.

Because diversity just means muddling white culture and white people in white countries

>implying they won't just pirate everything like the ex-commies

Asgard is a fictional realm in a separate universe. Wakanda is supposed to be in AFRICA on EARTH.
Are you retarded? Because this is a pretty retarded question

>movie theaters in africa
Run and frequented by Chinese, I assume.

>Paris under nazi occupation
First off, I can tell you it's not. The clothing worn in the picture makes that obvious.

And second, you're aware that the nazis were the artists were the ones who started the war that killed so many Europeans that we needed to rely on immigrants to rebuild the countries?

You dingus. It's because america/"the west" will be predominantly black in around 100 years. Africans in Africa dont have enough money to be of any concern

Because Wakanda is a racist ethno-state. This will actually be a plot point in the movie.

>Black Panther wants to share Wakanda with the world

>Black Rocky frees crazy white terrorist who causes big problems and steals Wakanda tech

>Black Rocky accuses Black Panther of being a soft cock and says he will Make Wakanda Great Again

>Conflict

I'll put money on it.

youtu.be/xjDjIWPwcPU

places in europe could get more black migrants too, it's hard to predict.

>colonize half of Africa
>reee why are there black people in my country?!

Nations like Sweden have a fair complaint against mass immigration from Africa. France can fuck off after the shit they pulled.

>Wakanda is supposed to be in AFRICA on EARTH.
But there isn't actually a Wakanda in AFRICA on EARTH so it's also fictional and in another universe. Where are all the Indians, Chinese, Scandinavians and Latinos? It's a fictional universe so why do you care?

I seriously you're trying to troll me because it's working

>missing the point on purpose
it's almost like you'll say anything to win and don't care about the truth

where are the native americans in Wakanada?

>first loss
>gotg2
>thor: ragnarok

What a hyped retard

Your answer literally makes no sense.

Middle Earth is fictional - it would still look weird as fuck if Darth Vader and Freddy Krueger were running around in it.

Wakanda is supposed to be in Africa - Do white people not live in Africa or something?

You're reallly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

How am I missing the point?

The nazis are litterally responsible for mass immigration and the death of nationalism. We'd probably still have white countries had they not been around to tarnish everything about Europe by throwing it in a second destructive war where it lost all pretense to being the world leader.

>raid the coasts of France for centuries, plundering and taking slaves
>reeee why are these French people putting a stop to our constant aggression?!

That happened a long time ago and the people living there today suffering from this had nothing to do with it. Think before you post.

>needed to rely on immigrants to rebuild the countries?
>needed
>rely

lol, just like they needed to slaughter thousands of people to foce them to work as slaves after the plague, amirite?

Colonizing means settling an uncivilized/unoccupied area. Not importing savages from those areas INTO your country, dumbass.

>AYOOOO THEM NIGGAS GOT WHITE PEOPLE IN CHAINZ N SHIT THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKIN BOUT NIGGA
>*pulls out a .38 snub and shoots at the screen "on Piru"*

Complete fucking non-sequitur.

How does France and the French people benefit from niggers? The interests of the niggers don't factor into it. They didn't politely ask the niggers to become their colonies, they forced them at gunpoint. If the niggers wish to settle Europe, they can always try to do it at gunpoint too. Until then, tough shit. Or at least, that's how it would work if France wasn't run by a group of people actively working against the interests of her people.

>Morocco and Tunisia are West African nations
Holy shit, are you retarded?

They're Muslim countries.

The plague didn't destrou infrastructure though, only people, and it lead to an economic boom in Europe so this has litterally no equivalence to the damage of WWII.

Black people are capble of anything while white people are...not

You are deflecting and everybody can see that. I won't debate your red herring you stupid jew fuck. If you wanna run circles around gullible goyim, go to facebook.

France fucked over millions of Africans. Bitching now that the Africans want to move to their country, because it's nicer than the shit holes left by colonialism, is fucking retarded. France absolutely has a responsibility to clean up after themselves. And don't give me that shit about colonialism having a positive impact either.

why is a country that's been so well hidden that most people don't even believe it exists only populated by natives?

hmm, i wonder.

because asgard is literally just a more advanced planet earth, and also connected to multiple worlds with different humans, and species.

wakanda is just africa.

any more stupid questions?

Just compare Europe and Africa. MCU is making a subtle commentary on impact of mass immigration.

Litterally how am I deflecting?

I've broufht arguments into this. You've brought dumb whining about how I can't argue my perspective.

see
then find the nearest bridge to poison yourself on

How long ago do you think those West African nations gained independence? No, seriously?

Colonialism wasn't some shit that began and ended centuries ago. It was going strong well into the 20th century.

So fucking what? That's the Africans' problem, not France's. At no point did France appeal to some rulebook or arbiter, they just came and took whatever the fuck they wanted. If the niggers wish to do the same, they're welcome to try. It makes literally 0 sense for the French government, responsible to the French people, to destroy its constituency over some historical infraction.

>led to an economic boom

>that was quickly and brutally ended because rich faggots didn't want to pay fair wages

Precisely the same thing. The leaders of industry and politics in Europe were so fucking greedy that they chose to irreversibly alter their nations to save on a few bucks on labor. They were so successful in lowering their wages and standards of living (which they rightfully should have been BOOMING as they did in the U.S. and other former colonies) that they drove hundreds of thousands of their citizens to leave to the colonies where they could earn decent money.

The huge intake of millions of people from the third world wasn't necessary and there was no need to rely on them. It was desirable to a minority of wealthy people...and that argument is moot when the LARGEST amount of third world migration started in the 1990's - during a stable economic period.

>t. GAFugee
get gassed my moishe

If they wanted french standards of living, shouldn't they have stayed with France?

I'll leave that for you to figure out

So never. Nice answer hypocrite.

>If the niggers wish to do the same, they're welcome to try
well that's what they're doing, I don't see a problem here

>every country should act only for its self interest, fuck the rest of the world
Thank god the planet isn't this retarded. France is part of an international community, the same as many African nations. Part of working together means getting over that past shit. Being a nationalistic asshole doesn't accomplish anything.

>Bring backwards savages civilization

>"fucked over"

How about a thank you?

>clean up

They've provided billions upon billions of dollars in aid. There's nothing more they can do.

Turning France into a third world shithole won't make Africa any better - just worse, as there will be no one to throw money at them anymore.

inb4

So why should the people living in france now who had nothing to do with it and undeniably wouldnt do the same thing again have to suffer for it? People like you who judge the past based on whats normal in the present are some of the worst people on earth

>How about a thank you?
For what? Deciding to do something humane after centuries of oppressing the fuck out of natives?