abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvPczbWz6Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best girl

Happy Valentine's Day, /sug/.

What is your favorite quote from your favorite gem?

No, that's worst gem.

Are all gems with these lips evil?

Hey, look! A non-retard finally made a thread for once. Finally.

Gems should have a nice valentines day and so should all of (you)

Lapidirts should kill themselves.

>All you wanna do... is see me turn into...

It's kinda hard when they literally have two sentence total...

"My cock is way bigger than Pearl's."

I was going to say Amy and Garnet but their's are shaped differently

>pic unrelated

kys futafag

>I’ve been fighting since I broke free from the Earth’s crust! Because of what you did to my colony, because of what you did to my planet, because of what you did to my Diamond! My Diamond... Your Diamond... Pink Diamond!

>They're going to put me in the ground!
or
>My head is on backwards!

I liked how it was said.

LIPS
OF
EVIL

We'll do eventually, but not without burning this show to the ground first.

She can't talk so

>Those flowers are lovely!

>Screeee

I'm not sure that counts since they have color

I love (you) all

Happy Valentine's

>tfw we will never get more opal

>tfw alone on valentines even tho im engaged
curse jobs that separate people

This would be so much better if they were on the colour instead of inches away. She look weird with and without the lines in this shot.

You know, that was not the reaction image I meant to choose, but I like this better

Holy shit are you me? Wait or are you my fiance?

Happy Valentine's day user

I think they made her creepy on purpouse

No but Happy Vday for ya too
I wish he was here, or I was there. Why couldnt I fall in love with someone from my own shitty spic country?

Corruption is like gem autism.

Now she has a lil mustache

>Why couldnt I fall in love with someone from my own shitty spic country?
>my own shitty spic country?
>spic country
Here's your problem.

I was just watching "That Will Be All" again, and I noticed this strange little black circle hovering above the top of the Rubies ship as it is flying away from the Zoo and the giant Blue and Yellow arms.

It is definitely not there when we see the ship take off or dodging asteroids in Adventures in Light Distortion.

tiny black hole?

Gravitational singularity.

It was there in the first episode it appeared it too

if the theory that the diamond are secretly abducting humans, does that mean we'll get another zoo arc?

I think it was there every time the ship went into faster than light travel, and it's probably what said.

The ship appears to summon it before takeoff at the end of Hit the Diamond. It could be a small black hole they use to achieve high speeds for space travel. Another user explained it in much better detail way back in the HtD talkbacks.

>secret

The zoo people have been there for thousands of years, Greg and Steven were the only ones who didnt come in the original wave

If you're talking about the plans they made to get more then they're not going to do that in secret, because why whould they?

Love you to user

>Best girl is missing

She's better be okay Sugar...

>It was there in the first episode it appeared it too

Can you post a screenie, please? I've looked really hard for it and can only see it at the end of "That Will Be All".

This is a pretty close shot of the ship in "Adventures in Light Distortion", and as you can see, no black dot.

>we might get to see Priyanka in a zooman outfit
I hope the Diamonds have her.

How is she ever considered best gem?

Now is Rosita Cuarzo

She's fine, she didn't pick up because she was too busy getting pounded by her lover

So they don't cause chaos?

Nice.

Pearl hasn't been considered best gem since Garnet showed the slightest hint of being motherly.

So? The Diamonds don't give a shit if the little primitives they leave behind get upset

You are right, it appears after Steven turns on the gravity engine.

Thanks for clearing that up, I was starting to go down a whole "Darth Vader let them escape the Death Star" path.

I'm sure the humans were a nuisance in the war 5000 years ago, they may not want to bother having to fight modern humans. But I hope it isn't a secret thing.

He means it appeared in the baseball episode with the rubies.

How does Estelle bring herself to voice act for a spoon, and how much dick sucking did Sugar have to do to make it happen?

>they may not want to bother having to fight modern human
Gem tech is so completely beyond whatever humanity can bring to bear they still may as well be using sticks and rocks. Fuck, SU Earth may not even have nuclear weapons considering World War II and by extension the Manhattan Project never happened.

>Implying Estelle hasn't been irrelevant in over a decade

Are you suggesting Estelle has a penis? Cause that's hot.

I'm sure the diamonds may think its Pest control rather than war, but its still Pest control.

>su tumblr critical talk = parasites
>gems = parasites
? ? ?
?
?

Nice.

>P is best letter
>PE is best class
>Pea is best vegetable
>Pear is best fruit
>Pearl is best gem
Any questions???

youtube.com/watch?v=MvPczbWz6Zs
I don't know, this still gets stuck in my head once in awhile.

So Rocknaldo is about Ronaldo confronting the gems if they know anything about the missing people? It's probably still more a lighthearted episode and him getting distracted from his search, but it might actually have something to do with the plot

Why did you lie 5 times in a row?

Shes going to be fine, we all believe she was kidnapped by the diamonds but she'll actually have been running late for some dumb reason
When she ends up being fine Connie will be super glad and relieved to know her mom is okay, this in turn will cause steven to suddenly miss his mom and lead to him going into her room where he will talk to her

Pearl, filled with wholesome goodness, and green peaness.

>it's a Lapis and Peridot episode
>both used for comedic relief
>mfw both of my favorite characters will probably never have a serious episode dedicated to them again

New Crystal Gems was fun but it's a shame that this is probably the end of Peri and Lappy's relevance for the rest of the show...

I wish
Shit taste, my dudes

I would imagine it would be like scooping up ants.

There's panic, but that really doesn't matter, they're still being scooped up and moved to a new place.

This. Both of them started as interesting characters that were reduced to shit pretty fast. Lapis is just boring now, and Peridot is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

It really does suck that this is where their characters ended up

you think they wont be relevant in the big fights to come? Don't be fucking stupid

>lapis and peridot
>your favorite characters
maybe you should try not having such shitty autistic taste next time, kys

I'm holding out hope for that foreshadowing we got where Lapis supposedly fishes out the limb enhancers for Peri.

Jasper is officially my Valentine

The first joke about the Gems being "illegal immigrants" was a funny one-off, but then they made it into an actual comparison in Gem Harvest, which really irritates me.

Oh man, I'd give my own arms and legs just for Peridot to have her limb enhancers back.

>blaming perifags for thinking she would be much cooler than how she turned out
>crew constantly baiting us with her being a sinister mastermind
kysanon lasted about ten seconds before becoming a meme. Sad!

I can feel that, but man, I could not for the life of me take the political commentary seriously when the uncle had the same VA as fucking Carl from ATHF.

How do I make her real so that I can give her the Valentines Day card I made for her

>hey greg-man what are these uh, two illegal aliens doing in my fucking barn?

They might do a thing or two in the fight, and then go back to being insufferable.

Your conviction is adorable, though.

It's not my fault you expected anything good to come from her redemption as soon as she became a midget and started getting treated like a cutesy meme cat

>It's a Lapis episode

I remember when we first saw that poster.
I thought that maybe Pearl would betray the Crystal Gems.
Oh how naive I was. Thinking they'd actually make such a significant change to the status quo like that.

I feel the same about it. The way their characters have been treated lately is a bit frustrating but I'm not losing hope just yet.

Its not that I dont think they will be relevant, they will probably take part in it

But im not to optimistic that they'll play a very big role at allor that they wont be used for anything other than comic relief

>Peridot literally being Jar Jar, taking out entire armies of Quartz soldiers accidentally

It's over _____. I have the high ground

Lol dead mom

This is whats probably going to happen

I just realized the next episode is going to be boarded by Jeff and Colin, but I thought it was Zuke's and Kat's turn.

Usually the more important episodes go to Jeff and Joe/Colin so maybe that's the reason?

Both of them have serious OP abilities. Characters like that don't get to flex their superpowered muscle unless they're playing antagonist. Compare Lapis from Ocean Gem to Lapis from New Crystal Gems.

They even make it painfully obvious with the soundtrack that this is a seriously overpowered gem forced to play a gag.

Steven will revive Jasper's dead mom and then everyone will love each other and be happy

They've never given Zuke any important episodes to board because she is not a good writer. Even with Chille Tid Rebecca was helping out a lot. This is not a new thing and they've already done it before.

"Ooh, yousa muy muy bad clod."

Steven will REVIVE Jasper's dead mom and then EVERYONE will LOVE each other and be HAPPY

I'm tempted to say that would be an improvement over how she is currently.