Zenimax Media & HBO have partnered together, and has contracted you to adapt this game and its DLCs into a series

Zenimax Media & HBO have partnered together, and has contracted you to adapt this game and its DLCs into a series.

Whom do you cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Message_(1976_film)#Depiction_of_Muhammad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm would turn them down because there has never been a good video game adaptation

How the fuck do you adapt a game with a custom main character?

As many black people as humanly possible.

Ave, true to Caesar.

You're not funny.

>Mr. House
Hugh Laurie
>Caesar
Idris Elba
>Ulysses
Idris Elba
>The Courier
Idris Elba
>Colonel Chu
Jackie Chan
>Rose of Sharon Cassidy
Sasha Grey
>Joshua Graham
David Bautista
>Boone
the Goose
>Benny
Tony Sirico
>Chief Hanlon
a fat Harrison Ford
>Lucius
Daniel Craig
>Vulpes
that kid who played Octavian in Rome S2 but he has to hit the gym

>Sylvia Hoek as Veronica

hnnnng

I wouldn't set it about the main story. Showing parts of it, or places in it sure, but not the Courier.

Probably something revolving around like a caravan trader, a guard, a robot, and an undercover legion guy. They do some stuff and follow some over plot in the main game's map, and every something-like 5 episodes or so, there's one episode about a completely different character in one of the DLCs. Like episode 6 is about some poor shmuck in the Sierra Madre, episode 12 is about some traveler getting trapped in Zion, episode 18 about a scavenger trying to pick the Big Empty, and finally one about someone trying to get across the Divide.

Or alternatively, if it really is HBO and they want something heavy on the drama, then maybe just a group of people in Freeside and the whole plot is focused around them there trying to get by.

Fine throw in a few arabs.

>CGI super mutants

>>Caesar
>Idris Elba
>>Ulysses
>Idris Elba
>>The Courier
>Idris Elba

>Tabitha
>pic related

I can see this man as either the Courier or Boone.

fpbp

>How the fuck do you adapt a game with a custom main character?
How is that a hindrance? only allows the writers more creativity with the main character.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Message_(1976_film)#Depiction_of_Muhammad

>expressionless autist

no shit

I'm going to sub-contract Richard Stanley to write and direct and give him complete creative control. I know he can do this.

>implying DOOM isn't really good
>Resident Evil kinografic saga
>Mortal Kombat
You don't deserve Hollywood

Just pick one way of doing it. Maybe make him really blank. The Desert Ranger gear is iconic, make him never stop wearing some kind of hat+sunglasses/helmet for the whole movie.

should only be about dead money

Oscar Isaac as the lead

Not sure about the rest though

So basically this but with a multi-ethnic, gender-equal cast?

this!

im the director and i will cut that stupid dyke out of the final cut full stop

was fucking nightmarish to play through, but would actually be pretty good to watch

user, what's that in the hologram?

Just make it a white American male for maximum appeal

I'd treat it as a sci-fi comedy, get James Franco and crew.

Cast him

Jonah Hill

>get James Franco and crew

>>Boone
>the Goose

only correct answer

MC spends most of the series completely obscured, gas mask, head scarf, sombrero, poncho, a big-ass coat, elbow length leather gloves, the works.

At the end we find out it's a ghoul.

t. Ridley