What do you eat when you go to the cinema?

What do you eat when you go to the cinema?

le crab legs xD

Usually will just have some water

1 tallboy before the movie starts and one tallboy to drink during the movie desu

Why anyone eats at a theater is beyond me. If it's that big a deal I bring a damn pack of gum. People ate at fucking Gravity. Minus credits that movie is maybe 85 at most. I really dont underatand whats wrong with people.

*85 minutes

popcorn and massive cherry/vanilla coke.

for me?

It's the buttered popcorn (medium) with light salt and a medium Diet Coke

I only even understand drinking because of caffeine or alcohol. Unless it's at a theater with burgers and shit then I don't understand eating at all. Popcorn? Do you not have a fucking microwave?

Mulled wine if I'm at a certain cinema and it's winter

I bring my own water bottle and keep a protein bar in my pocket in case I get hungry. I'm already seeing the films for free with Moviepass so why should I fuck up my savings buying unhealthy shit that I don't even like? The only exception I'll make is if it's a long film and I plan on going out afterwards I might buy a coke and mix my own rum into it.

I usually get some pretzel bits and a coke float. Maybe some mini burgers if I'm feeling a bit hungry.

Nothing, maybe something in subway before the movie.

Nothing. If I eat popcorn I have to get a drink to wash down the salt, but then if I get a drink I have to piss like a madman the entire movie.

Ass

I wonder if any states with legal weed, at least let you vape. That would get me back in theaters. I mean DUDE

I get some $6 popcorn and drown it in butter or "butter flavor"

for me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Where's Robert?

I smell a sitcom

America looks comfy

I get my gf to smuggle in snacks pre-bought at the store so as to avoid being hoodwinked by the concession stand Jew.

>Committing fraud
Two Jews don't make a Gentile

Medium popcorn with a medium blue raspberry ice.

I like the o think of it as one of many perks of having a >tfw gf

the beds are the best though

disgusting

If I eat at all I smuggle in some candy, usually licorice or gummies. Maybe water or soda.
Went to one of those diner theatres once at the urging of a friend. Never again. I didn't think it would be so awkward. Felt like a fucking slob the whole time.
If I wanna eat during a movie I'll do it at home.

a bag of taste

Fish of course

I order pizza delivery.

A bottle of water and a bag of nuts, every time.

>Americans can't stop grazing for two hours

keke