Who will play him?

Who will play him?

Dwayne Johnson

Idris Elba.

Toby Stephens. With his Stage background, he's perfect for Doom's hamminess, stature and complexity.

Ryan Gosling

He's wearing a mask, why pay an a-list actor? Just get some built Mexican from home depot and double his annual welfare.

if marvel gets it back then it will be some big modern movie star but not the levels of RDJ maybe Cranston or something

unironically mads mikkelsen

>be Balkan Gyppo
>look like Pic Related
Is Marvel retarded?

Unironically this.

These were already used.

Leo

He's supposed to be that dark skinned, dark haired sort. His mom is shown to be that, and in all of the portrayals of his country the people there look like that. So Victor isn't out of the norm for his region at least. I mean, it isn't like his country is a fucking real place.

But user... the guy is literally pale. Where the fuck are you seeing "dark skinned"? The point is that Gyppos are Poos, while Doom is drawn like a Med at best.

Pic Related is his mom.

/thread

Daniel Dumile

they'll be cheap and use the budget version Neegan from TWD unless he stays loyal to Snyder and turns them down

>Med
>light skinned

Where the hell do you get that? He isn't a fucking Anglo. And there is several comics dedicated to exploring his background, the political strife of Latveria, etc. Taking a few pictures from the reformed Doom (while Best Reed fucks his mom) isn't indicative of what he looks like 90% of the time. You could argue that he's being drawn off-model and nothing else simply because he's gotten all fixed up.

I'm a Med asshole, and I'm light as snow. My dad is blue-eyed and with red hair. My grandma is a natual blonde with icey blue eyes.

Also, you just showed you don't read comics. One Doom is from Marquez. One is from Children's Crusade. The other is from Maleev. Pic Related is from Byrne's F4 from the 80s.

Doom was ALWAYS drawn white. Same as his tribe.

Native Latverian.

>right build
>deep voice
>right skin tone and hair color
>weird accent
>believable as a cunning and ruthless genius
>intimidating demeanour

Actually pretty fucking perfect.

80s Secret Wars Doom.

Doom's Personell.

what was relation between doc. strange and doom?

Young Victor from Hickman's F4.

This. It's all in the voice.
But he has to wear the mask all the time

>I'm a Med asshole
You are a nigger, own that shit.

You will never, ever be white. And that's okay, you just gotta accept your culture.

that comic storyline was awesome

Frenemies. Doom & Strange ruled Battleworld when all of the Omniverse was destroyed in TRO.

t. Eternal Anglo/Amerimutt
Atlantic celtic master race.

I might if he still has the foot dive

>Amerimutt
kys

His clan from Kirby's run.

Happy now, or do I need to go on? Doom was always drawn pasty white.

Doom with a gay danish lisp would ruin it.

YAG?

edgy my lad

post more doom

>t. Le 56 bersent fase.

So Nigs DID build the Western world? Huh, I guess the WE WUZ -ers were right then. The Nordic is truly pathetic in that case, since he can't associate himself with the Med's culture. I guess you still have wooden huts?

Have some funny Doom.

The best thing i like about Doom is that he always keeps his word - if you've saved him, he'll do the same for you.

Sarcastic Doom.

>women

>shit talking DOOM's god daughter

Yeah, apart from that time he skinned his friend, wore her skin and then threw a toddler in Hell... But we don't talk about that...

Dont get mad bro, I'm from the Balkans as well and it seems Westerners always think they know more about us than we do, meanwhile they're knee deep in negroes and arabs

More like this? I love the style of the doom here

Bad-Ass Doom.

>he skinned his friend, wore her skin
for what reason? powers?

>Valeria

Isn't she like 8? And alive? This looks like early 00's art, what the fuck is this?

why

Exactly. Everybody's at each other's throats, for trivial things. There are dark-skinned Meds, white Meds, light-skinned Gyps, hell, the Balkans have tons of Nomads, who are locals,but still fall under the Gyp umbrela.

He got autistic again and wanted to humiliate Reed, so he made a deal with 3 Demons, and had to sacrifice something dear to him. He eventually threw Reed's kid in Hell, but they rescued him, and Doom was left in Hell for a while, before escaping due to an unstable Mjolnir... People just disregard the story as non-canon, or faulty Doombot,or whatever.

Valeria was named after Doom's childhood crush, when he delivered her, as a way of payment. Reed couldn't do it, Ock couldn't do it, Morbius couldn't do it, so Doom used Magic & Science and upstaged everyone.

Lets be honest
Doom may look cool, but Reed is better and smarter in every way.

But who's stronger? I know that Reed son (Franklin) is considered one of the most powerful mutant through out all multiverses.

>we will never see a dr doom movie in our life time
>fox will always hold onto the rights to F4/doom/silver surfer/galactus because mouthbreathers will watch any capeshit

>tfw too intelligent to not get cucked by best Aquaman

He's a suited, masked figure. The better question is, who will voice him?

son, this thread was made because Disney is planning to buy the entirety of Fox. F4 will return.

>best Aquaman
>angry fishman
>canonically a retard from lack of oxygen
>pins after used-up rostie
>looks like an angry Spock
Mugga, what?

I know who Valeria is, but that's clearly not Reed's kid being turned into a skeleton so Doom can have his armor back or whatever the fuck is going on here.

ironically you're the only one that seems to not accept his culture.

spanish sometimes sounds russian to me so that could work

Jesus... Reed's kid, was named after Doom's childhood friend. So, that means the lady in that pic is...

she has a cock, doesn't she?

>Namor cucking Reed ended up making Best Reed possible

On one hand... cucked, on the other hand... Best Reed.

Also.

>tfw literally too intelligent for the universe so they have to retcon you into being a retard the very next issue

>implying Aquaman is stronger than Namor
That fish talking faggot that dresses like shit is nothing to Namor.

You gonna own up to your bullshittery or not?

No.

Maker did nothing wrong.

Eh, what does it matter? Namor was first, but he's a shit character. Arthur has had some nice runs and has a developed lore.

No, because he isn't light skinned. My definition for light skinned in Anglo-tier pasty, and Doom isn't. Not in any of the pictures he posted. Even the lightest version of him still has him with a fucking tan. You may as well be saying JC in that picture you just posted is pale.

Dafoe

>Namor is a shit character
die

Nah, you're actually fucking retarded then. Pic Related is Kirby's Thor. Compare him with Doom from here . Same exact skin tone.

So either Thor is now tanned, or you're full of shit and a faggot who can't admit he was talking shit about things he didn't know.

MF DOOM

Eh, he's not awful, but he's just not solo-material. His books never were anything special.

>ywn have a Cabal movie
>ywn see Super-Vaillains bicker
>ywn see Doom fuck Emam Frost

>but he's just not solo-material
Yeah, you are probably right about that.

I saw rashomon the other day and was so tempted to screen grab this bit. Cheers.

ROASTIES BTFO

Someone needs to make an edit of this with Doom on the land and Namor underwater.

indeed

Looks like I need to get redpilled about Hussein. Didn't know he was also a good boy.

user, I...

Most BASED character ever.

>throws shade at Nigs

the only right annswer

Noo! Doom no!

>puts roasties in their places

Friendship with Namor is OVER. Now Tony Stark is my Best Friend!

I like g¡how Belong is in bold

Doom's Based like that. You won't see that Sissy Boy Stark do something like that. The guy got cucked by his best friend and APOLOGIZED!

>reminder that Doom travels back in time to fuck dark sorcerersses because he's so Alpha

I approve.

>Kek
well, at least I have friends Doom!

that artist though

DOGTOR RISARDS

>I want you to bring me something from the future
>I do, I bring myself
>bring me something unique
>no
kek