Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1i28Y-sk-nw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jgj9ZDs4-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does bruno mars is gay?

Yes, he is providing addicts with lucozade

yes he has a really big dick

Who'd he diddle?

That he's bedded every woman in his documentaries? You bet your ass he has. THeroux has a sexual prowess only rivaled by genghis khan and wilt chamberlain.

hes not a real nigga

what rumors bitch

Yes, he built an entire media career on the use of socratic irony

I know your memeing but the women on his docs are unironically really attracted to him. There was even this one crazy actress (who may have been a scientologist too iirc) who got really attached to him on camera too, she was sad af he was not filming anymore.

Yes he will be a guest on norm macdonalds podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=1i28Y-sk-nw

I love his crooked face I want to have crooked babies with him.

That he had sex with every single person in his documentaries.

lol it must be true someone call in and ask him

Yes, he is a jew.

What did the autistic kids screech when he entered them?

I doubt it

pussy slayer incarnate

>ywn have mister thorax's average sized, circumcised, real nigga dick inside of you
Was I born just to suffer?

Couldn't they have gotten all 4 models without titty melanoma?

>he doesn't like titty freckles
pleb

Which ep?

Imagine how hilarious it would be if thorax turned out to be a serial killer or something. His entire career would be even more kino

Who is the hottest pussy he's slain? For me it's Christine Hamilton

>Louis Thorax
Louis is not an insect.

Maybe that's his secret.

Yes, they are.

>not sure if new or bait

Those aren't freckles they are sunburns that didn't fully heal.

The agent from the Broadway episode was crushing on him hard by the end

she was really sexy in the 90s but is now a failed actress and scientologist

That episode gives strange feels. It's cosy and nice seeing New York but the fact we don't recognise any of them means their dreams dint come true

>mfw I have the same sex appeal as Louis

Did they have a threesome?

Paul just watched.

madman

All those whores in Huston got the Thorax.

Marcel is better desu. Has a media career without having to rely on memes.

>He drank the liberal coolaid from living in California.

Watched some interview last year where he was ignorantly ranting about Trump being a racist, etc.

>tfw you will never be best pals and hang out with Louis, Adam Buxton, Joe Cornish and Garth Jennings

But Trump is a racist.

louis got pegged.

not a burger, didnt vote for him but what has he ever said that was racist?

You don't have to say anything specific to be racist user

He said SHUT UP NAZI DRUMFTARD

He's clearly racist as he's white

and rich and old, yeah

how are the other eps of dark states? the heroin one seemed a bit lackluster

Imagine someone holds different political opinions than you.

The whole anti Mexican thing was at least a little racist. He didn't call Chinese people rapists even though they were the other country he was railing against. Also, he very clearly knew he appealed to racists and did nothing to dissaude them, he's probably not even racist, he just knew that appearing to be (but not being overtly) racist gave him more voters.

>mfw a middle-aged battle axe is more womanly and sexually attractive than a million half-naked millenial feminazis

>He said SHUT UP NAZI DRUMFTARD

why would he say that?

Since when is mexico a race?

He said the mexican government sends their rapists and criminals here because they don't have the resources and we have a stronger criminal justice system, he didn't say every mexican is a rapist.

>The whole anti Mexican thing was at least a little racist.

but everything he said was true wasnt it? some people coming over the border did go on to commit rape and hispanics are over represented in rape statistics in america. its not necessarily racist to point this out.

Define race retard

> Im not gay, bro

First to arrive wins.

>He said the mexican government sends their rapists and criminals here because they don't have the resources and we have a stronger criminal justice system
He didn't say that.

They were great together.

UGH, I-I'M NOT G-GHAEY

Why you gotta lie senpai?

It isn't necessarily racist but I'd argue that Trump knowingly toed the line knowing that he was appealing to a certain demographic. It's like the whole BLM thing, he never actually said anything bad about blacks (as far as I remember), but he didn't condemn police shootings or systematic racism because he knew that it would take away his votes. He probably had a bunch of black managers and shit when he was just a billionaire just so he could say he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jgj9ZDs4-8

Such a great episode that one.

The weak should fear the strong