Another fucking chris-chan reference

>another fucking chris-chan reference

absolute madmen

Other urls found in this thread:

zivazivc.tumblr.com/post/157196564197/im-screaming-what-they-did-in-the-new-episode
youtube.com/watch?v=5GEmLnaFC38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it

What's the reference

What were the previous ones

I couldn't find it on youtube, but here zivazivc.tumblr.com/post/157196564197/im-screaming-what-they-did-in-the-new-episode

That gave me a chuckle

Incredible. How many episodes have been released since the strike episode? They aren't on the CN app.

I think it's just a jab at Sonic fans in general, not a specific reference.

The writers don't give a shit, love it.

I don't really follow this show, but from what little I've seen, I do like how little the writers seem to give a fuck.

Like half the jokes seem to be sniping at their own retarded autistic fanbase, and that's hilarious, even without the direct CWC references.

>Blue Legs
>not a direct reference to Blue Arms
I mean unless there was some other autist out there screaming about it I think that is as close as it's gonna get.

This series sucks. First off, Sonic needs to be faster, angrier, and have access to a time machine. When he's not on screen people need to be asking "Where's Sonic?". Furthermore

There were plenty of others.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Even if there are other sonic autists who complained about the blue arms thing there's only one who got arrested for macing a gamestop employee over it.

>Tomatoepotamus 2
>Not Tomatoepotamus 3 and Chuckles

>I mean unless there was some other autist out there screaming about it
Like half of the fanbase before release of Sonic Boom game?

That was a big complaint when the first images came out.
That and Knuckles' disproportionate body.

Okay, I'll admit it, this made me chuckle

That's not even necessarily a "chris-chan" reference. Those are some pretty universally-held nitpicks about the Sonic franchise across its entire autistic fanbase.

Even the complaints are & Knuckles.

No, far more people were complaining about Buff Knuckles. Barely anyone other than Chris was complaining about the blue arms.

Knuckles' redesign is extremely interesting. This image best sums up how one's opinion of it changes overtime.

Hearty chuckle

Fag, shut up.
Shit like this isn't TTGo shit tier writing just because they make a meta joke, it's the same thing as them acknowledging what has been apart of the Sonic series as a whole to the fans of him. Just the Sonic Twitter guy alone should make it clear they know what's up and make fun of themselves in the process. Hell even Lego Dimensions does it to.

I don't know the wording for the underrated post comment but this is one of those

He still feels too top heavy to me, but I respect the crew for trying to change up a character that was traditionally "Red Sonic with Dreadlocks".

>changing colour of limbs
>not a direct reference to chris

That's not specifically a Chris-chan reference, just a general reference to the fact that Sonic fans dislike modern Sonic. Chris-chan has NEVER mentioned that "Sonic doesn't work as well in 3D", he is autistic enough to love ALL the Sonic games. The arm/leg color thing isn't a reference either, believe it or not Chris-chan has nothing to do with the fact that Sonic's arm color changed and some people didn't like that.

Was Mark a Chris-chan reference? Probably.

Is this one? No fucking way.

Hi Chris

i want you to have as much laugh today as you made me have now

They are right.

Regardless of what you seem to think, the entire fanbase reacted negatively to the arm color thing. Chris-chan was just the only one who went on a fucking tirade over it.

>believe it or not Chris-chan has nothing to do with the fact that Sonic's arm color changed
Nobody is saying that he did. How can you be so confused? Of course he didn't cause the fucking change, but he threw a massive fit over it. That's what people make fun of. How can you be so dense?

Oh my god, you are Chris...

This. I remember that there were arguments about Sonic's new arm color, even on Sup Forums. It was overshadowed by "Skipped Leg Day", sure, but it was probably the second biggest thing people noticed. If I recall, the director even came out and explained why they did it.

Nice to see Tony the Tiger's still getting work.

If only the games could be this meta and self aware

this is not a reference to chris-chan. what do you mean? it's just not! it's not canon to cwcverse!!!

I can kind of get used to the other designs, awful as they are, but I will never, ever accept what they did to the masks.
Or Tiny.

cringe

really makes you think

They literally look like the Ps1 era designs except with higher resolution/more details.

This isn't so bad, but that N. Tropy has one retarded looking face.

and?

Is that a chili dog?

Basically you're saying Crash Bandicoot has bad designs period?

Cause I'll accept that answer too!

no it's a piano.

I like it how these the new ''adult jokes''
references kids don't understand but ''adults'' do.

That doesn't work with the MC. That joke would work with Sticks.

indeed.

>time traveling angry conspiracy theorist trying to tell the world what it doesn't want to know

Fund it.

not him, but if the girl is supposed to be Coco, it's kind of off-putting how they took away the kid sister look.

>but if the girl is supposed to be Coco
No, that's Crash's girlfriend from the first game, which was later replaced by his sister thanks to soccer moms.

Nnnooo?

That girl is Tawna, Crash's Girlfriend from the first game.

oops, nvm then. Gotta catch up on my Crash lore

In the episode where Tails split himself on several clones, it was very cute to see Tails acting like a normal child.

Tawna was the best, and her cameo in Twinsanity helped make that game tolerable.

Get away from that Internet, I'm cutting it down right now.

Just pissed myself

R.I.P. beloved Lumberjack

Buffles is a treasure.

>Tomatoepotamus just doesn't work in 3D.

THEY KNOW.

>"Lumpy Space Princess, huh? Last time I met a princess, I..actually I don't remember nevermind."

>the entire fanbase reacted negatively to the arm color thing.
What?
No one really cared about the arms until Chris came up.
At most it was just "huh his arms are blue".

Nah, there were a lot of long time fans who complained. If they really wanted to make a Chris reference, they would have used the lines "Tomatoepotamus' legs are not red!", or something.
You niggas are just too obsessed with this fat, autistic tranny, you see him everywhere.

HERE I COME, ROUGHER THAN CHUCKLES
THE BEST OF THEM, TOUGHER THAN CHUCKLES
YOU CAN CALL ME CHUCKLES, UNLIKE CHUCKLES I DON'T KNUCKLE

>Nah, there were a lot of long time fans who complained.
Are you sure you're not talking about Knuckles? Because the arms were barely anything of note until Chris freaked out.

>this thread has devolved into a "No it didn't/yes it did" argument

It had to happen, but I'm still disappointed.

I remember the debates over Sonic's new arm color rather well because I was of the opinion that it looked off.

You realise there's a difference between noting how off it looks and being legitimately pissed right?

At least post it man.
youtube.com/watch?v=5GEmLnaFC38

Sure, but Sonic's remarl didn't reflect any serious anger, which makes me doubt it being a jab at Chris rather than a jab at the fan reaction to Sonic's design change in Boom in general.

>which makes me doubt it being a jab at Chris
Despite the arms freakout being one of the reasons why Chris is still relevant on the internet.

If they really wanted to imitate fan reaction then they would have said something about his rival skipping leg day.

Eh, that's not easy to fit into a joke. "They should have never changed his leg color" flows far better than "his rival skipped leg day".

It's just as easy as the arms user. Just make it something like
"Chuckles shouldn't have skipped leg day".

You people are fucking retarded.
>Anything Sonic Boom does is towards a fat neckbeard autistic mental case, it's so obvious.

To the faggot that seriously can't believe anything about Sonic's arms couldn't just be viewed against by general Sonic fans, are you old enough to know that, before the days of this Chrisfag, the day Sonic Adventure was revealed, fans talked about how Sonic's eye's changed to green and they went full autistic about it? For like 10 years straight before Boom even showed up?

Not too big on reading are you.

No. The arms thing is all Chris. Nobody rattled as many cages as him. Every post yelling "BLUE ARMS" on Sup Forums and the like is a CWC reference.

I'm a Nintentoddler who only started paying attention to Sonic when he came to Gamecube. Was the fanbase always this autistic?

Eh, not to the degree they are nowadays.

The Internet wasn't as huge of a thing yet before Gamecube, so no.

Green eyes used to be the joke. But when Chris came around, BLUE ARMS was too obnoxious not to latch onto. There may be autistic fans but Chris is meme central.

at least the fapbait on the far left and right were made to balance it out

>Nah, there were a lot of long time fans who complained.

That can be said about anything, remember that Chris Chan actually went to some game store to bitch about the arms, attack an employee and messed up some of the products or something, the whole thing in on video and became almost a meme, even the official Sonic twitter account makes Sonichu jokes.

You touch yourself to tigers?

>and became almost a meme
Chris is a meme on his own, that incident was just a major moment in his living meme status.

SatAM and the comics clearly attracted some autism. We can see the fallout of that to this day. But I don't think the Genesis games did as much.

>No one really cared about the arms until Chris came up.
You're a Big the Cat.

I dislike your opinion, and disagree to an extent but respect your right to have it you fooking no taste arsemunch

Holy fuck

You're using that term incorrectly.

B-but guys, it can't be about Chris because Sonichu isn't in it, are you stupid?

>not a fan of Sonic
>Sonic cartoon gets all these based writers
fuck me, I wish my fandom could receive such treatment

Which fandom?

Doctor Who.

Doctor Who is best watched when British.

Nah. It got worse over time, though I think it peaked with Sonic Passions

Sonic fans have suffered more than enough, they deserve something nice.

Besides, the show will probably get canned sooner than later, with the timeslots its getting.

For you