Rock said he won’t hire women anymore because he would need a crew of witnesses around him at all times so he...

>Rock said he won’t hire women anymore because he would need a crew of witnesses around him at all times so he wouldn’t be accused of rape, one patron of the MacDougal Street club told me.

>“They cry rape because they want money,” said Rock, who added he won’t even hire a cleaning lady because he’s afraid of false accusations.

good thing black people are immune to this

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/03/pences-gender-segregated-dinners/521286/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't his entire new routine about how much he hates his ex wife for taking his money?

>They cry rape because they want money
Or maybe it's because they're victims of heinous crimes. Ever thought about that?

W-what's the jokes here?

WTF I'm a civic nationalist now.

He's learned from Sandler well

Time to replace all these unfunny misogynistic comedians with some talented women!

*womyn

You fucking pig.

>you will live to see strict gender and racial segregation return

Only comedian with balls

>give womyn right to vote and own land

>womyn raise next generations of men without fathers around to instill masculine traits into them (wars)

>numales give womyn more and more power over society and their own and other lives due to being weak willed and listening to the more vocal ones' mindless hormone babble

>capitalism drives time+effort=money=pussy metric

>womyn slowly steer western civilization towards a matriarchal direction

>men lose interest or give up entirely on finding mates, or are entirely career driven to the point of ignoring womyn

>smarter men develop android sexbots (lonely, single males and capitalism feed into this) to fill the hole left by society and womyn in general

>pussy devalued and womyn fall into 3rd rate citizen status once more once you can buy a new cocksucking, cleaning wife from Wal-Mart for $5000.

It'll be glorious.

hardly heinous. petty really

and thats for the ones that actually get penetratred. most of them should just shut the fuck up and deal with it.

>being a whore for fame and dosh
>heinous crime
Choke on a bag of dicks.

For years TV claims that Holywood is full of pedos and sexual harassments. When victims step up, tv sides with the accused all of sudden

it's just the Sup Forumsfags because the accused are jewish, and the covert sjws hop along for the ride

The only thing worse than stereotypical jews are dishonest women.

>smarter men develop android sexbots

Love how losers romanticize themselves, and the allure of 15k fleshlights.

lol what an idiot, he can get accusations from men too, niggers never think everything through.

The only solution is for all humans to become 100% physically and socially isolated from each other.

Men aren't believed by default

I wish America were white again, I'm sick of this bullshit

White liberals get exiled though

Sex and servant robots when?

Men aren't believed by default.

Nobody would lynch a straight black man because a gay man came out against him, only a more popular white woman could pull that kind of 'muh holes!1" outrage necessary.

Lose weight.

Truly the neet life is the enlightened life

Huh. He got a divorce?

Is there a goddamn comedian who can get through life without a divorce? Are those redneck comedy tour assholes still married?

Try to be funny, Chris Rock. Try!

>>Is there a goddamn comedian who can get through life without a divorce?
It would probably help if one of them could get through a fight or serious discussion without quipping or saying the words "oh man, this is comedy gold!".

Because you start to realize that making a move on a girl can ruin your life 30 years in the future.

It's only wh*Tes who do this shit though. Get rid of wh*Tes and America will be paradise.

yup jeff Foxworthy is now if jim gaffigan fails then there is no hope

Black man can't help chimping out and assaulting women

So few celebrities in general stay married. The only comedian I can think of is the old ones like Don Rickles, who didn't even get a sticky when he died.

It wont be funny when that thing is starting right back at you and acts like a human female. Women are on a borrowed time.

>acts like a human woman
So the android is gonna leave you to?

You forgot the part where muhammed outbreeds sanity and we're thrown back into the stoneage.

CHRIS ROCK BTFO

*pyg

True.

The next 100 years or so will be really, really interesting regardless.

heinous anus crimes lmao

he's been working out this set at the cellar for a while..it's not "bombing" at all..the shit is hilarious..whoever wrote this crap is a faggot

He ain't wrong, at fucking all.

He's right, and rape alarmists hate it because being compartmentalized minimizes their power to destroy lives.

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/03/pences-gender-segregated-dinners/521286/

>I'm sick of this bullshit such as comedians making jokes

Oh boy when will the persecuted white man have payed his final penance

Show me evidence, then we can talk.

i don't see whats wrong with he said. can't be accused of shit if women aren't around

Yes I see a problems there in your statement.

where is da proofs?

How much do you weigh?

roasties say the darnedest things

Well, I associate the decline of television and film to women, so hopefully with less of them around because of rape-scares things will improve.

>article listed under "science"

>good thing black people are immune to this
Did you miss the whole thing with Bill Cosby?

What will happen to women when men no longer need women for sexual intercourse?

Is that not the smart thing to do though? You can't trust women anymore. Best thing to do is protect your ass with body cams at this rate.

Who needs balls when your black and rich.

Is he, dare I say it, our guy??

You think you can trust men? Kek. I just robbed my "best friend" the other day, after I cucked him. I bet your "Friends" are doing the same thing.

Trust no one, faggot.

15k is cheap compared to supporting a woman and children

yeessss goyy! end your genetic line! women are not worth it!

lmao as if any women would ever procreate with those losers

The fuck are you getting worked up about over this? Whiny fuckface

don't be dumb there are plenty of filth women.

based chris

women are cancer and just try to leach off you

>Men aren't believed by default.
Then why is Kevin Spacey in such deep shit right now?

keep crying, roastie

Yes, because the government will just hand out free sexbots for basement dwellers amirite

Lmao the absolute state of fuckups like you

false accusations DO happen though and they can destroy you.

There are lots of people who dont want to work closely with females anymore because they made experiences like that.

You've already gotten roasted pretty good, so I'm just here to point and laugh.

Because he's white and the accuser is also white.

So the privilege cancels out.

>basement dwellers

well thats where you are wrong sweetie. Given the chance pretty much all males would abandon interaction with real females as long as the sex is good, especially with the females of the 21st century.

*upvoted

Bill Cosby is an honorary white so he doesn't count

Mhmm good bait

the guy literally just said Spacey took flirting way too far and did not press any charges and that was enough to deem him a pedo rapist

Yup. The stink of a sex accusation never washes off. Even if it was later proven you are innocent, you're still tainted in peoples' eyes.

Makes sense, if no women around no sexual harassment

the "guy" was a kid, doesnt matter how far spacey took it because any sexual behaviour towards a kid is too far.

Who knows or cares as it's irrelevant. Nice bullshitting anyway user, it's always funny to see fuckups trying to preserve their pipe dream of a fleshlight waifu magically arriving at their door

Why are all the Sup Forums betas hating on Rock? Hes actually a pretty funny comedian.

That's right, user. Only boys should be hired. Young fresh-faced and strong lads.

So, he just read aloud some MGTOW posts from Plebbit. Where's the joke?

Do you feel threatened or something? We will see how irrelevant it is 10-15 years from now. Because right now its male/female relationships that continue to become more and more irrelevant.

Which was to be expected once females stopped caring about the only reason those exist in the first place, which is to have kids.

It doesn’t even have to be NEET life. We can still pursue a perfect society within a matrix complex

Remember the word ‘acts’

>Or maybe it's because they're victims of heinous crimes. Ever thought about that?

You were supposed to be the chosen goy!

>doesn't know about cyber rape

>alt-right is more triggered by Chris than feminists

makes you really think

Mhmm checked

>good thing black people are immune to this
what the fuck are you talking about? they jumped on a jew not too long ago for making the same jokes, and nothing came from that.

comedians are immune to this, it has nothing to do with color.

>he touched my arm once
>heinous crimes

The AI tech required to have a semi convincing sex waifu would be advanced enough that it would double as a labour saving device. So you're not just buying a sex robot but also a house keeper, a cook, security guard, etc. It would pay for itself and would be well worth the investment. it'll be like financing a new car.

easy 8/8 b8 m8

So only 15 years more of your worthless existence tops and then you're definitely entitled to a sticky piece of waifu material? That's rad my dude!

Why are you so triggered and upset?