Yeaaaah, I did a background check on that "user" guy, just like you asked. Wanna know what I found ?

>Yeaaaah, I did a background check on that "user" guy, just like you asked. Wanna know what I found ?

>Nothing. No job, no education, he's done nothing with his life after high school. It's like he's a ghost.

>He's 41 and still living with his parents. That way, he can avoid putting his name on anything.
>Same with transportation. It's a car in his dad's name. Won't even put his name on a bus card.

>Not even a parking ticket

>he has a computer filled with images of feet
>you ever heard of such a thing?

>That can't be right. Do a quick check on his friends and girlfriend.

>he's a 25 year old kissless handholdless hugless virgin
>this guy is not a threat.

>Check his Facebook
>He hasn't posted on it in 5 years

>He's a total ghost, no facebook, no twitter, not even a parking ticket. Someone this clean is definitely up to something.

>Last time he had sex was in 2003, it wasn't free

>This "user" guy's good, I can't find any trace of his existence. He must be ex-CIA or NSA.

Right in the feels, user

>Wait, you're telling me he has no Tinder account? So how exactly does he meet with women?

>user apparently talks about checking these doubles

>Check his Facebook
>He deleted his profile years ago because he couldn't stand seeing his old friends move on with life while he does nothing
FTFY

>turned 29 yesterday. is still a virgin lives with mother. never leaves his home.

I just never go on it I mean I get the text each day saying I have new posts but I have not gone on it for 5 years at least

>Went to his house. Just some lady making chicken tenders or somethin
>Did you check the basement?
>...
>No. But who lives in a basement?

>Not even a fuckbuddy? Not even a one night stand? Wasowski, pull up the CIA's hand holding database... My God.... What are we dealing with...

>the CIA's hand holding database

>Apparently, he's obsessed with something called "dubs". Still checking it

>he's never gotten a single dubs

This hurts

I don't understand why virgins are shamed. Girls want guys who are muscular (very well-built), assertive, and outgoing. A shy average guy will remain a virgin. I mean I'm sure most people have to know this.

>muscular (very well-built)
stop lurking in /fit/ as long as you're assertive and outgoing you have chances with every body type.

why does virginity matter?
-because people know that women cannot keep their legs closed
-because people know that most men never amount to anything

virginity is the best discriminant for people:
-good women are not tramps
-good men manage to make something of their lives (and, since women are loose by nature, fucking a woman is not so hard (if you do not fuck a woman, you better be good at something else))

naturally, this utopia never occurs:
-women spread their legs chasing their fun, especially through good sex, thanks to the men ready to serve them
-very few men go beyond women
men never amount to anything besides providing entertainment for women, since providing for women is the easiest thing, especially when it comes to giving them gifts.

underrated

>CIA's hand holding database