youtube.com/watch?v=kUyrRn-9rEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vwuQPfvSSlo&t=1s
youtu.be/vwuQPfvSSlo?t=2m55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking dare you

>awesome scene
>awesome movie
???

to be honest, it has some good shots and choreography to be passable and not a train wreck for action like the third captain america flick.

This movie is enjoyable and tries to be less quippy and a bit more serious but it constantly gets reigned in by Disney to suffice the same beats as always.

If the final version wasn't filled with shitty cuts that would have been really impressive.

>shitting on pure capekino
Dcuck fatties are the biggest losers on the planet

What tv show?

I wanna FUCK Chris Evans.
Not gay btw.

Defend what? Two guys punching each other is leagues better than a bunch of CGI costumes firing random lasers blasts at each other like in Civil War.

Fuck you, I love Cap movies.

You plebs really missed the point, I even like the movie a lot.

Honestly the BTS looks way better than the final product
2 cuts/second + shakey cam = nausea

the only good marvel movie post spiderman 2

That's a lot of choreography for 10 seconds. Pretty baffling that it could've been done in one or two shots. The movie fight is still good but when the actors are doing a good job, I don't get why you'd cut around that. Even did the knife flip, that was cool.

>actually does the knife flip while fighting

damn

The fight in the elevator, even with the cuts was pretty sweet!

Also; I never noticed, but Chris Evans is actually a passable actor. He goes from limbering up with smiles... to pretending to be somebody in peril, like a professional

This movie was ok, still capeshit, but I watched it on a plane and didn't hate it

Holy shit, that's amazing. Why didn't they use this?

He actually did the knife...nice. I approve

>Knife flip

I think it's a really good action movie but the action while still good does have too much cutting. Some shittty green screen too. Fix those two it would've been really great.

AAAHHHH HELP ME TONY HE'S GOT A KNIFE

So did Maisie Williams, it can't be that difficult

Good meme shame it never took off

i hate capeshit and this is a pretty cool scene you just put up. except the cuts kinda made it lame

looks fine

defend this

This is decent except the shield magically coming back.

so many unnecessary cuts it makes me mad

Do you have the webm where Falcon shows up in his flight suit and pulls out his pistols and sprays the bad guys?

Yea, BTS is better than movie scene.

or this

The fight scene is okay by modern blockbuster standards, but there are still way too many jump cuts.

Give me a fight scene where the camera doesn't change shots every second.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUyrRn-9rEQ

DEFEND THIS

I can't, they ruined a perfectly fine choreography with that shitty Bourne tier editting. Still pure KINO compared to that shitfest that was Civil War though

defend this
>i fucking dare you

Pure fucking kino.

thats actually very good compared to the black widow fighting scenes

You simply can't defend this

>B-BUT DC
Why doesn't Marlel just buy an oscar so their shills don't have to be this insecure?

>makes a thread about marvel
>damage control this hard when he can't reply

>makes a thread about marlel
>posts DC
Sorry your movies are shit, user

the fights weren't that bad in Civil War

>OUTTA MY WAY SWAT FUCKING SHITS

Is this a workprint copy? Those explosions remind me of my geocities page in the 90s.

Every fight befor airport ware actually not bad.

critique this

I wonder how retarded this must have looked while it was being filmed. Just superman standing still and screaming

>standing still and screaming
Much like what happens when you try to re-watch BvS

defend this

upvoted

um its a tv show and not a cable tv show like HBO but like cbs or some shit and it certainly isn't some million dollar movie now then defend this

Why does the CGI of the shield look so cheap?

looks retarded either way

>Marvel's BTS footage looks better than the actual film

defend this

It's a deleted scene they never finished.

that entire fight was so fucking terrible. I don't remember MoS being so shit, gonna have to watch it again to be sure.

In terms of CGI, MOS wasn't much better in a lot of places. WW also had a lot of terrible CGI moments. DCEU uses this really stylized type of CGI.

I'm honestly surprised he did all that himself, holy shit. Why did they throw in all those janky jump cuts if the actual actor was doing his own hand work?

wtf

it's a movie for children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

>she's holding the sword by the blade

how does it feel to be an idiot user

excluding the 2 fantastic 4 films and Affleck's daredevil, is this the worst capeshit movie to date?

i don't know, you tell me, since she's not wearing gauntlets

>believes all mankind is good by default, but corrupted by Ares, whom she wants to kill and end the war in a single blow
>final test of humanity is not killing an evil person after learning the truth
>still kills almost every soldier she comes across even though she is strong enough not to have to
>its not even WWII, where killing german soldiers is free karma

You don't need to wear gauntlets. A sword cut is caused by friction, if you're gripping it properly it won't move or shift and cut you

holy shit just stop you're embarrassing yourself

yes, start swinging the sword and hitting people with full force by hording by the blade. record it and upload to youtubes.
that will show me wrong
i'm waiting

She doesn't kill a single person in that scene. I'm actually pretty sure she doesn't kill any regular mooks in the entire movie

that CGI shield sticks out like a sore thumb jesus.

>good tier
Iron man 1

>decent tier
Winter solider / GotG

>literally garbage
The rest

Okay, here

youtube.com/watch?v=vwuQPfvSSlo&t=1s

We Pelican Dropship nao

Grab a sharp knife from your kitchen, grip it by the blade and swing it around a bit, bash the handle against the counter, see if it cuts you

Protip: it won't

Really? I mean BvS was some matrix II kind of shit. I don't remember MoS as having animated supes face.

>it's an user makes a fool of himself episode

Okay, I need to know where this is from and if this scene was supposed to be serious or not.

I like the movie but that's poorly shot action where there's a cut every second or two, even though they're not doing anything spectacular (outside the shield throw into the van, which could be done in two cuts, not five). They even fuck up showing Cap's reaction to the shield by cutting to him mid-reaction.

>defend capeshit

why?

Looks kino
Probably not very much at all. Most of us and certainly the industry are numb to people acting and reacting to nothing, cgi isn't new. This isn't even that bad, the general consensus concerning what magic should look like when cast (Kamehamehas and shit) looks fucking retarded without cg layers. That shit actually looks stupid.

That opening scene of Cap and Scarlet Witch hunting down Crossbones or whatever his name was in the beginning was the best part of Civil War. It actually felt like the same kinda tone they set in Winter Soldier, more Bourne, less laser CGI fest. I don't even mind laser CGI fests if it's like in Iron Man or an Avengers, but keep that out of Caps movies.

Person of Interest.
I'm pretty sure the brunette has an earpiece where an AI is feeding her enemy locations.

nice trips but you have to keep in mind that men fighting with swords weren't fapping to traps with Jergens for 2 hours a day so their hands were calloused

Yeah but that's just how the Captain America shield works. It's dumb but I think it looks cool. It was like that in the cartoon and comics too if I remember corretly.

>never noticed how she picked up the shield
GODDESS

Let's settle this once and for all:
TDK>>>SM2>Watchmen>Logan>>>IM=WS=BB>TDKR=MoS=X2>shit>GotG>DCEU/MCU/foxshit

>getting thrown across a room by your fucking chin

sexist much?

This is pretty good
Considering neither of them are martial artists it holds together
And the wide shots track nicely room to room

while i still believe that the way she's holding the blade in the movie would cut her, you convinced me it's possible.
thank you.

Jergensfags BTFO

Please tell me this isn't the final version.

Comic book movies are for children. Youre too old to even care. Get a life. Get a brain.

youtu.be/vwuQPfvSSlo?t=2m55s

>get a brain moran

>panther running like sonic
>hawkeye shooting at nothing
lel