Injustice 2: Too Much Pussy Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

Swamp Thing, Catwoman, Cheetah and the Slaughter Swamp and Gorilla City stages were all confirmed today and Black Canary was recently added to the beta which is ending soon.

Swamp Thing Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=WKZNHiva7dc&feature=youtu.be

Black Canary, Catwoman, Cheetah and Poison Ivy Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=9DExgqV3tj0&feature=youtu.be

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

FIRST FOR PURE LOVE

Catwoman looks the least finished of the lot model-wise. Especially in that brief story shot. The cowl framing her face the way it does isn't doing her nay favors either.

She looks way better here.

PRE-ORDER!
PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID!

BANE

W H E N
H
E
N

>Cheetah
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

When the fire rises

>Too Much Pussy
user, she-males don't have pussies

>Two Supermans
>Two Batmans
>Two Swamp Things
>Two Catwomans

STOP

I think Ivy's trait is a stance switch which also changes her skin tone from white to green. It looks like it has something to do with those plants on her shoulders.

Reminder that Cheetah and Catwoman are different as fuck and anyone who thought they'd be skins of one another needs to read moar

I was clearly making a joke about having two cat-ladies in the trailer, get your mind out of the gutter!

Cheetah is ugly as fuck.

Great trailer though.

So, how many (disappointments) reveals have left besides the 9 DLCs?

>Two Face

STAHP

>another character that has arms come out of the lower back to attack over the shoulder
Gotta use all those MKX D'vorah animations, huh?

This guy is literaly retarded

Well we still have cyborg and joker

You're really reaching with that one mate.

>two
>too many
yeah, too clever

Going by all the whining about both of them being in I'd say two apparently is too many.

4 u

What, were they going to get Insect queen? lol

>joker
Literally why?

And Scarecrow and I think another Batman villain.

Because it's the fucking Joker? You might as well ask why Batman is in if you don't get why he's back.

The other Bat villain is Freeze but he's just a skin for Captain Cold.

Cuz batman characters appeal to the masses and boon wants money

Scarecrow might actually be interesting if they use his fear powers or give him a scythe. Or both.

Huh so leaker user was right. Anyone know when the mobile game will come one out? I'm curious about it

Cheetah's a woman turned werecheetah. What did you expect? Werewolves don't look like bishi anime protagonists either.

When are we going to get the Brainiac gameplay trailer? And I want muh Fate.

They haven't really said anything about it yet. I assume it will be out right before the full game like the others have been.

Catgirl

Just as soon as we get the Flash gameplay trailer

So never

>Because it's the fucking Joker?
What does this even means? He doesn't even have an interesting fighting and there's no reason to have him back.

And you can't compare him to freaking Batman. Him and Superman are given to be in the game because they are DC biggest heroes.

>Too Much Pussy
They are obviously trannies

Yeah and Joker is one of the biggest villains next to Darkseid. Interesting fighter or not they can't really leave the fucker out.

>they can't really leave the fucker out
Yes they can because I doubt anyone would care if they do.

>Scarecrow's moveset changes heavily when you are under his toxin cause you're trippin balls
I dig it.

You're a big ninja

I'm sure all the dozens of people on Sup Forums who whine about Batman being in everything would be overjoyed if he was left out but I think the devs are more concerned with the millions of casuals who would be pissed that there's no Joker.

He uses yellow lantern constructs, because get gets Sinestro's ring after he's killed by Atrocitus

And Darkseid is pre-order while The Joker is waste of space.
The main roster is extermly disappointing and I don't know what they were thinking.

they're two acrobatic slashy claw women. i don't think their differing powersets matter when they fight similarly in the game.

But he lost it, didn't he? Ah, nevermind, he lost it in Rebirth, I think.

lookin like he advertising for MONSTER ENERGY DRINK

Still better than the Gang of Harleys

We've barely seen any gameplay of them. We only got quick cuts of what they do in a one minute trailer that also focused on two other characters.

>the millions of casuals who would be pissed that there's no Joker
I hardly see any casual asking for him. They don't care either.

Popularity
I'm all for it unless he's still dumpster tier
considering that Superman seems unchanged I doubt Joker will have changed much eihter

>Still better than the Gang of Harleys

Well yeah anything is better than that.

Why would they need to ask? Even the ones who don't know about the leak probably just assume he's in anyway because he's the Joker. We'd only see a reaction if the game released and he wasn't there.

He's famous, not popular

There's no demand for him.

What the hell kind of fantasy world are you living in?

>In the right suit
>Isn't bald
Come one

>2 Bat people
>2 Super people
>2 cat people
>2 plant people
What the fuck is this bullshit?

>3 Ice people

Cold
Freeze
Zero DLC

Dude, you are seriously overstatementing the joker importance to the casuals. They don't mind him and some does like him, but they won't get angry if he's not in the game.

Don't forget 2 gun people (deadshit and red hood guaranteed dlc) and two ice people (freeze and cold)

Freeze is a skin, why should he count?

Is that Selina and Harley in Gorilla City?

>Just finished rebuilding Metropolis
>"I'll flatten it"
Is Metropolis even inhabited to a point where people have internet connection and press large enough to talk shit about Superman?

Looks like it. You can see Ivy fighting in what looks like a Gorilla City stage later in the trailer too.

I actually want to know what kind of fantasy you live in where is no one can live without the Joker.

Wait, is that you Bruce?

It makes their dyke pussies wet.

Cheetah isn't a skin like everyone thought and he isn't mentioned anywhere in the ultimate edition and yet he's on the leak list

he's coming i believe it

>western game female """""""""designs""""""""""

>two characters with ice guns
>all those retarded bat rogues

Who the hell is in charge of making these rosters?

Only idiots thought Cheetah would be a skin. She has none of the gadgets Selina does, there's no reason she should be a skin. Meanwhile Freeze is a villain with a cold gun, same as Cold. Plus there's not enough slots on the select screen. Freeze is probably an unlockable or obtained through the mobile game. They have to give you some incentive to play that shitfest again.

I actually enjoyed the mobile game. It's good if your terrible at fighting games but like dc characters

I'm the opposite, love fighting games and DC but I hate that damn mobile game. I'm so tired of having to play it for skins every time a new NRS game comes out. It's always the same and it's always a slog even using cheatengine to get infinite currency.

F

THE END

holy shit clark

>THESE AREN'T MY GLASSES

>The smoking eye holes

Jesus Christ Clark

The Faggot league.

Especially Barry and Hal, cowardly spineless cunts.
Wonder Woman the horny slut cunt.
Raven the satanic cunt.
Cyborg the generic black bald cunt.
Hawkgirl the SJW cunt.
Black Adam the sand******cunt
Sinestro the alien cunt.

I really fucking hope they don't try to "redeem" any of these worthless shitheels in the new game. This shit is fucking indefensible. I hope Brainiac and Grodd kick all their asses.