BANANA GUARD

BANANA GUARD

Do you find her attractive? Would you date someone like PB if you were to live in that world?

I'd show her MY O face, if you know what I mean.

>all these princesses

I'd go full Ice King.

SHMOW-ZOW

>Do you find her attractive?
Yes

>Would you date someone like PB if you were to live in that world?
No. She's a legitimately bad person.

Yes 100% in the early episodes. No when she they retconned her to be a super villain.

I find her fanart attractive.

Tired scientist PB is the hottest one

Wizard City PB is objectively best

She has many great outfits, a really cool thing instead of just one generic princess outfit

HUP HUP HUP HUP HUP HUP HUP HUP

This user knows where it's at.

wtf i love princess bubblegum now

I've got your banana right here! *unzips dick*

>banana guard
we call em rubbers around here

Kaito go back to being a tree

The Banana Guard are dangerously stupid. Actually, so are the Candy People in general. They didn't deserve Princess Bubblegum looking after them and I hope they all get destroyed.

Banana Guards yourself, Princess!

She does the "SKREE" in that shot, actually.

Can she shape shift, being made out of gum and all?

It infinitely tickles my johnnies to know that those filthy Korean animation slaves were forced to draw out such an image to entertain millions of gaijin piggulets.

*unzips d*

Well, she did stretch herself a new arm and fingers in the muffin short.

This image makes me sick, but at the same time I accept its existence.

Why do you find it so repulsive user?

someone post fat pb with finn

Enjoy your ban. Yes you get banned for this. We had a rampaging Fat Fetish Bubblegum poster a while back. Probably the same person doing it right now.

I stopped watching a few seasons ago. What happened to her? Is she a villain now? Is she evil?

I dont even know what you are talking about

what she eatin?

human flesh

Candy People. Starting with the red ones. They betrayed her and they cannot be forgiven.

Better?

Bonny made the candy people idiots so they cant overthrow her. She can easily create intelligent beings like Rattleball but they would overthrow her in a couple of months once they realized they dont even need her.

Its the same thing all governments do, dumb down the masses do they dont realize they are being screwed over.

Please don't ban me user, I'll change

for one, no people don't get banned for this you stupid newfag. and two, announcing a report is a bannable offense.

this

bubbleshit a shit

I'd marry Marceline and have a healthy loving caring relationship with her tho

WHOOP

Her voice and personality are kind of attractive I guess, but I guess if you were anyone besides Marline she wouldn't be very nice to you.

That's why I hate bubbleline, it made pb nice only to marceline and that's it. It's so clear it hurts.

KING RRRRAAAAAMSSESSSS
SANTA CLAUUUSE

Nah, she's just overprotective and always thinks she's right.
She's eased up on those stances after fighting with Flame Princess but she still spies on people a bit.

I would.

I like that Princess Bubblegum is always acutely aware of the fragility of her race and the need to protect and expand it. How often did she try to create someone to replace her in the event of her death, even sending out candy probes to other planets to ensure the survival of her species in the event of OO's demise.

She would have made an excellent human being, even while the rest of candy kind are idiots.

Finn on the otherhand doesn't care at all about the survival of the human species at least until the island episodes.

I dare say she is the type of personality human kind needs to repopulate OO. Especially considering what the other offshoots and remnants of humanity had done.

I don't know why but I find PB very fucking attractive to this day and I started watching AT from late season 2. I don't get it.

>Finn on the otherhand doesn't care at all about the survival of the human species at least until the island episodes.
To be fair, in every fantasy or sci-fi series ever, humans are assholes that deserve extinction.

In every sense of the word.

Does PB identify as a human?

She made Lemongrab, a complete autistic idiot, and he still turned out to be exceptionally dangerous.

Sometimes dumb doesn't always equal obedience.

That's because Finn is a kid who doesn't think about shit like that.

And PB only cares so much because she built everything so it's like an extension of herself. I don't think she would be the same person if she was in a situation where she didn't birth her entire species and was surrounded by those on her developmental level.

Fuck off idiot I was there.

so much

There was nothing fun about people forcing one of the worst, most obnoxious fetishes ever into every Adventure Time thread.

Oh god he's uploading pictures to something I don't like

Ignore it and move on

Its not that hard user

>Rattleball but they would overthrow her in a couple of months once they realized they dont even need her.
Rattleballs got into illegally fighting eachother and she had to dispose of them because they were too violent.
Banana Guards are more so for the people and because they're not that violent.
Gumball Guardians are for protecting the Kingdom as a whole

>Rattleballs got into illegally fighting eachother and she had to dispose of them because they were too violent.
Why not just make it legal to fight each other, or have sparring sessions or something? It's an easily fixed problem. Bubblegum just has a fetish for killing innocents.

>illegally
by her own rules

it was a survival of the finessed to see which ones were flawed, or too weak.. at least thats how it should've been

Sure, but if I lived in AT's world, 90% chance I'd just be roaming Ooo and documenting shit.
Ooo's a fascinating place.

I don't think it's the most attractive, but I've always thought her farmer john getup to be the best.

>realize her and marcy are the most watched for characters in the show
>give them unique clothes because they're the star childs of the crew members now
It's shit that the Bubbline fans changed the crew's focus so hard

They were fighting each-other out of their violent tendencies and boredom. That shit was not going to be solved by sparring.

>by her own rules
Long live the chief.
>s a survival of the finessed to see which ones were flawed, or too weak
They wanted to beat the shit out of something and got bored.
Hell, they could've /asked/ their ruler before they went full shady-tier underground fight club.

Personally I'd be worried as hell to have these violent fucks around my squishy candy people. Or representing my Kingdom in anyway.

They've been wearing different outfits since season 2 retard, Marceline's basically never worn the same thing twice

Woop second reply was meant for.

She just didn't consider the Rattlebots sentient/alive because they were robots of her own creation.

Not going to add to your conversation but you just reminded me
>Finn runs off to aid in a dire situation but has to run home since he forgot to change out of his pajamas
>In the episode where the Finn sword gets stolen, it's shown he's fixed that problem by wearing his normal clothes under his pj's
The crew give more attention to the details that people give them credit for

Hell, hasnt FP had some costume changes from time to time?
Kinda wish fin would wear some different things too.

>Actually, so are the Candy People in general
Have you paid close attention to the citizens of all of the kingdoms?
They're all pretty retarded.

They give him outfits once in a while. He had that new suit in Crossover and candy armor in that one episode about PB's brother.

I think they don't give him more outfits because the usual belief is girls care more about clothing and shit so they dress the girls up a lot more than Finn.

Yeah, she even changed her hair up at times.
Seeing her dresses up like a streetwise middle schooler in Music Hole was great.

The fan art of the female banana guard being a more humanoid looking was hot

Do you think her arc is going to be resolved in muh sacrifice or some other shit like that? I think that's the end for her.

I honestly fucking hope she dies by the end of the series. She is my favorite character, it'd just be nice to see her die in a sacrificial way.

stop making me reee user

Don't ban me bro!

Seriously though id love to see all the crevices and places that changed after the great mushroom war. Im a sucker for abandoned places/shit

And the hell is that hole in the center and whats in the giant crater?

Why is she the best character?

If I had to pick out of all sentient candy beings I think I'd fuck the one made of bubblegum and voiced by Starfire

gum stuck in your pubes

>Its not that hard user
Well at least one thing's hard

Late night Sup Forums is the best.
I rest my case.

>you will never suck on PB's sugary toes

Yes and I would take creepshots so hard

I would

>there are candy people who masturbate to their princess

Kek

Her being slightly evil only makes her more attractive.

Depends. What flavour is she?

>pb is le evil

she is a control freak but not an evil person

"BANANA GUARDS" YOURSELF, PRINCESS!

god yes.

what did they mean by this

She doesnt give a fuck about anyone she doesnt feel like befriending.Would rather try my luck with pretty much any of the background princesses.