RAGNAROK

>"Some of the wildest, craziest, most amazing action you'll ever see in the MCU."

I believe them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3TOw6r7ghc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Marvel shill believes Marvel
Duh.

>youtube.com/watch?v=n3TOw6r7ghc

I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!

Apparently its supposed to be weirder than guardians

You mean gayer. tumblr also likes the MCU, you know.

>SURTUR confirmed

Notice the flaming head and long sword in those side panels. looks kinda small tho...

Sakaarans?

>>Episode I costumes
>>Fucking Zombies
WHAT IS THIS FILM?!

An MCU movie. Low budget, cheap writing, and much shiling.

I don't
Star wars?

>cheap writing, and much shiling
We're not talking about Justice League, user.

Dr. Seuss?!

This is one weird Valentines picture

>MCU
>action
Only good action was in IM1 and WS2. And only because of good directors.

I would watch a film just with fucking this

could be

But people actually like the MCU, it doesn't need shilling...unlike...other more convoluted cinematic universes...

Are you surprised with zombies in a movie with an underworld goddess?

>shilling

lol

marvel prints money off the backs of normies

I love that you assclowns think they give a shit about a few butthurt neckbeards

I'm flat out saying, the more I see of this film, the more unreal it is. It has gladiatorial matches, zombies, lead in documentaries of Thor with a roommate, and shit like I wanted the MCU films to step outside the grounded comfort zone, but this film looks weirder than Dr. Strange!

Call me when Bill shows up

A E S T H E T I C

Whats the source on these? they aren't posted on the marvelstudios sub. why weren't they included in the screencap dump from yesterday?

>The helmet is finally back.
I doubt it'll stick around for longer than the gladiatorial scenes but it's nice none the less.

Just like Thor 1 and 2, right? ;^)

Just comparing this to the other MCU stuff...this actually looks cool.

>Taika Waititi

I'll see it

>this actually looks cool.

Then they add a ton of ''let's make things look generic'' filthers and then it looks like crap

>Sup Forums thread for this is better

What went wrong? Did comics being so shit today drive Sup Forums mad?

Wouldn't Sup Forums be the better place for discussing live action movies?

I'm hoping they learned their lesson. I mean, it looks like everything except Spider-Man is going out there with a new less grounded look.

It's based off a comic so it's Sup Forums. Stay mad. Better this then another Defenders/Spidey/Gwenpool storytime of asspain.

N O P A N T S
O
P
A
N
T
S

Did they raid Lucas' storage locker?

>Stay mad
What? I was just pointing out something I thought was a reasonable assumption, nobody's mad.
Except you, for whatever reason. Don't be.

>Anyone that likes something I don't is a shill
Listen to yourself

they are from the phase 3 preview with Dr strange bluray. full vid cant find yet

Looks like a SNES game cover. I like it.

Disney has access to it all.

>no Skurge yet
Nnng

>Thor 1
>bad
It wasn't great, but it certainly was solid. I dare to say it's better than Cap 1.

Why do people shit on Cap 1 so much?

Thor 2 actually had pretty good cinematics.

Because it was the weakest phase 1 film. Cap was the least popular main Avenger until Winter Soldier came out and everybody lost their shit.

>everything except Spider-Man

Everything what? The onlt other movie with any footage out is Redditors of the galaxy and that looks like your typical ''everything is CGI'' movie, Civil War looked like crap, etc.

I don't trust them on anything visual honestly, among all the Marvel movies and we don't have a single decent fight scene

> Using a nig-washed Valkyrie with no boob armor & no giant blonde pigtails...

Oh fuck off you pretentious faggot. I'm tired of this meme of hating everything the MCU is putting out just because it's not Wolverine and Punisher stabbing people for 2 hours.
Hulk, Iron Man 2 and Thor are weaker than Cap by a long shot.

>Thor in Hel

Looks promising. I'm still cautiously optimistic.

Sif should be Whor in the movies.

Ant Man had some great action.

Kate is going to be scary sexy in this.

It kinda looks weird without the mask, but it's a good costume. They're also giving Dr. Strange the yellow gloves.

we've seen sakaarans. they just fucked their look in guardians but its canon

Is this Fanservice: The Movie?

They really, really, really want Thor to have a good movie. Loki and Hulk will surely steal the spotlight again tho.

their faces looked fine I just don't understand why they only had two arms

I suspect it's because they started as Badoon before Marvel realized they couldn't use them

I'VE CRUSHED YOUR PATHETIC ARMY. NOW I'LL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!

Aren't those the diggers who found Hulk's spaceship?

>Gunn wanted to use the Badoon but their rights belonged to Fox so they had to use the Sakaarans instead
>no mention of the Skrulls despite the MCU having the rights to them
I know I won't get my nigga Kl'rt, but I'm hoping for Captain Marvel to introduce them.

They still stand as my MCU favourites. But of course you;d hate them, Satan.

I can understand Thor 1. The scenes in Asgard were great, the romance not so much, but at least Jane stayed harmless as the token female unlike 2 where she single handedly ruined half the movie.

Who are the Sarkaans again? Are they Thor stuff or Marvel Cosmic?

SURTUR!

Comic fags pls help

>Dormammu vs Surtur vs Thanos without stones

who is the bigger threat to verse? Who is more powerful?

If the heroes new all three were cooking something end time lvl, who should be gone after first?

Those must be Sakaaran natives though. They've till got some wiggle room on the Shadow people and Red Sakaarans.

Dormammu > Surtur > stoneless Thanos

If Surtur has Twilight sword he is as badass as Dormomu. They are both more powerful than Thanos unless he has Infinity gauntlet. Sentry is as inconsistent as fuck though so i have no clue.

This is stupid but I'll bite.
Don't know much about them, but Dormammu is probably the strongest, Thanos is not on that scale without the stones, and Surtur is just the beast of the Apocalypse, as far as I know.
I'd give it to either Surtur or Dormammu, depending on the realm, and circumstances.

To me, it looks like the story is going to be a complete mess, a juggling of bits and pieces from different arcs (across both Thor and Hulk comics) that simply do not belong together.

Here's hoping I'm wrong and it manages to settle into a cohesive whole. But my expectations for this movie are pretty low. Nowhere to go but up I suppose.

Dormammu in his home > Surtur > Dormammu outside his home > Thanos

If given enough prep time Thanos would have a good chance to beat any of them, both even. His keikaku game is ridiculous, especially if written by Starlin.

We also have some BTS stills from GotG2.

They're Sakaaran Natives though

>my nigga dick rider will be cucked by his best bud because of synergy
Dark times ahead, brothers.

>Helmet
NO I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT YOU CAN'T TRICK ME AGAIN

We'll never get Dick.

>Dick Rider getting cucked by Gamora
Get the fuck outta here, Bendis. The only one who get's to ride Dick Rider's dick is Namorita.

So does anyone have a link to the full video? Do I have to wander into dangerous territory like tumblr or reddit to find it?

I meant in the comics.

You're placing way too much faith in Marvel if you think anyone will remember Namorita is alive.
They're gonna do the Rich and Gamora pairing for like 2 months and then the movie will come out.

>Namorita
So does the MCU have those Namor rights or not?

Universal has them for some reason. K don't think they ever plan to do anything with them

>So does the MCU have those Namor rights or not?
Nobody knows, not Marvel, not Universal and certainly not the neckbeards from Sup Forums.

>inb4 they get the rights just in time to compete with Aquaman

Paramount has those, for some fucking reason.

Disney could easily afford to buy them back though, right?

Sup Forums is the easiest board to bait and trigger.

I thought someone at Marvel recently said they got the Namor rights back.

Probably, but since they aren't even trying to get X-Men and FF back why would they waste money on Namor?

They were even willing to let go off Daredevil in exchange of Galactus and the Surfer.

To go head to head with the Aquaman movie that will surely get made.

user didn't even gave any indication of being mad, it looks to me like you're the one who is mad based on your reply, like your reply makes it seem like you got triggered really badly.

Well Daredevil has given them a top-tier Netflix series while Galactus and Surfer killed Fox' first FF series.
Sure would be nice.

yes, and if you make it out alive pls bring it back for us brother

I found the Hulk vs. Thor/Wolverine movie on Netflix last night and while the Asgard mythology was good, I got tired of watching the Hulk kick Thor around like a tin can very quickly. It wasn't even a fight, really, it was completely one sided.

You got it backwards. DC is the one who's looking to compete with the MCU, hence DCEU's Aquaman is basically Thor.

Dormammu was powerful enough to challenge Eternity to a 1 on 1 fight and actually take him down by sacrificing himself.

Obviously Thanos with Gauntlet trumps that, but that was probably Dormammu's greatest feat.