She makes a good point, you know

She makes a good point, you know.

laweekly.com/film/mel-gibson-doesnt-belong-in-daddys-home-2-8818549

tl;dr
>BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW! i hate mean man!!

Exactly when did this place become shitposting central? I mean it's obvious OP doesn't actually agree with the article but he knows Mel Gibson is a hot button topic so when this popped up in his newsfeed he wen't "GAWRSH CAN'T WAIT TO TRICK THE RUBES ON THE CHANZ XD!!"
Fucking pathetic.

Why do we need to forgive him for telling the truth?

wolfe is a jewish name right?

Daddy's Home got in trouble after it was uncovered to be a money laundering front for the chinese through "investments"

The trailer for this movie makes it look like it's going to be complete cuck shaming kino.

Why would Nick Kroll and John Mullaney care about anti-smectic hate speech though?

>The trailer for this movie makes it look like it's going to be complete cuck shaming kino.
This,

I internally groaned seeing another Generic shitty Will Ferral movie on my screen. Then I saw Mel and the stars light up in my eyes.

>an actor needs my personal forgiveness before they can ever work again
millennial entitlement knows no bounds

Unironically /ourguy/

The Jews of Hollywood wanted Gibson to die for insulting their kin, and his continued existence enrages them.

I am gay and this offends me very deeply

Sup Forums has been nu-/s4s/ for years now, where have you been?

the time has all blended together so I was trying to think of a specific point to no avail.

actually cares what celebritys think of them. fucking kill yourself.

Does it? Haha.

I liked the original and am looking forward to based Mel being in the sequel.

i don't even hate gays but kek

>laughs, stands up, bends over, points to anus

>Nick Kroll and John Mulaney joked in their 2017 Spirit Awards monologue, "People wondered, ' How long would it take Hollywood to forgive someone for anti-Semitic, racist hate speech?' The answer? Eight years."

That's not a joke. That's some kike writer using actors as a mouthpiece at some stupid award show. This article makes me want to watch Mel Gibson's movie to spite both the retard who wrote it and the unsubtle puppet masters behind it all.

how come women dont understand getting drunk and saying a bunch of shit

>How long would it take Hollywood to forgive someone for...
You mean how long would it take to prove him right?

> “Hey, kids, I got a good one for ya. Two dead hookers wash up on the shore ...” It’s symptomatic of Hollywood’s treatment of women

She makes a mistake here in implying hookers are women.

Are you sure that very deep burning sensation is not just from the anal prolapse?

I love Mel

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
HE JUST SAID ONE SENTENCE ABOUT JEWS

ONE
FUCKING
SENTENCE

She doesn't make a good point, at all. Mel is human and we all get pissed off sometimes

it was 6 gorillion too many

You made a mistake. This not r/tv. Please go back.

Why is hacksaw incoherent btw?Is that writer a jew?

NOBODY FUCKS WITH US, GOYIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I don't want to slurp up obvious vomit from the floor and call it ambrosia, OP.

She slept with Harvey Weinstein willingly for five years. Three of them while married to another man.
After he allegedly raped her vagina with his mouth.
She is real gross.

Hacksaw Ridge was fucking great you dumb cunt.

Fuck Mel Gibson.

Why is it so hard for people to ignore things they don't like? If you don't have an interest in a movie or don't like an actor, don't give them your money or attention. Why do so many people think they alone should be the sole arbiter of what should exist?

When the fuck did it start becoming the standard for journalists to spout their opinions?

Fuck you

>responding to tripfaggots
>ever

Oy vey forget the Weinstein and remember the holocaust, Mel Gibson is literally Hitler's son and killed 9 gorillion Jews!

Show one screencap of a hacksaw in that entire movie.

Since the op-ed was invented in 1920.

>Eight years.
Nah, it took me 20 seconds to forgive him after thinking a bit and agreeing with him.
>Why is Mel Gibson in the...
None of your business sugartits.

She says "Eight years" as if that's a short time to forgive someone saying something offensive, what a fucking twat, considering how easily actual vile shit like Polanski were forgiven/forgotten.

we can thank Hunter Thompson's dumb ass for that

There was a Daddy's Home 1?

Stop giving her ideas for her next article.

>Hacksaw Ridge
>morally incoherent
U wot? It was crystal clear.

any camren pusy pics?

Fucking Jews man.

You can NEVER empathize with the white male devil, GOYIM

>expecting women to have any concept of morality
This fucking guy

No. He should give her even more ideas and pump her up until her stupidity has insulted the majority of working and functioning society without mental problems.
Let the stink flow so that everyone can recognize it.

>singling out Mel when the dude who savagely beat an elderly asian man while yelling racial slurs is in the same movie and sitting right next to him in the photo they used for the article

>Chloe Moretz gets linked to Sup Forums because of her meme status as a muscular fridge
>Lurks around
>Gets redpilled

I saw this coming.

fucking kek

based

No just a WASPy spoiled cunt

I agree, I'd rather watch Mad Mel kicking ass.

>"I'll apologize when hell freezes over. They can fuck off"

Man is unstoppable

jews gonna jew what else is new

haha what a fridge

Pls b in London.

>morally incoherent
Hmm? It was pretty clear, saving people=good, killing people=not good

Doesn't Asia Argento constantly get naked in her own dad's films?

Racism only counts when its against Jews

Mel never really apologised though while Marky Mark completely reinvented himself after the incident

I do agree with you though

But the asians loved Transformers so there cool now

You have to go back.

>morally incoherent

fucking millenials. Jesus. They are so brainwashed that religion = bad, that they can't handle a religious person having morals. They literally get confused by the idea a person they don't agree with might be morally correct.

so beating someone up is okay if you say sorry but yelling some shit while drunk makes you a pariah forever unless you bend the knee? Okay.

As I said, I agree that they're incongruent

>marky mark blinds a Vietnam fucking shit
>Everyone else is raping kiddies
>But Mel named the tribe and cannot be allowed to work

The DSM is specifically set up with spectrums and vague semantics so that everyone can be medicated.

To be fair, I like to get drunk and basically shitpost irl and most people don't understand it because they just don't drink like that and they don't think that way (even if it's "ironic", or to get a rise out of someone, or some kind of "harmless" bigotry). Also people like the author in OP think the world revolves around them and anyone who shares their opinion.

Only the Chinamen like Transformers, Vietnam fucking shits hated it.

ever since 07 this entire website has become nothing but shit swinging and baiting yous for fucking nonsense just to get discussion going

>Mel Gibson is a hot button topic

kikes try to make strong conservativism a "hot button topic" i.e. "do not do this goyim"

fuck them

RISE WHITE MALE

Getting paid millions to suck cock and for roles you don't deserve? It's unfair treatment but not in the "abloo poor women" sense.

>tfw can't tell if this is even sarcasm

yeah just cast some jew who jerks off into potted plants in front of shiksas instead

English isn't my first language and I'm unable to tell if this is ironic or not.

its someone from Sup Forums satirizing/fucking with them

not legitimate, just funny

>Mel Gibson
>Christmas Movie
>Jew butthurt

This is the best timeline. GTKRWN.

Mel Gibson is pure alpha.

You don't even know the half of it.

You can openly be against christianity, capitalism, white people etc. and still have a thriving career in hollywood, yet say a few things about the jews and suddenly it's too far. Fucking weasels.

Based Mel

You can be a pedophile too

At this point , shouldn't they at least admit that Mel was right ?

Can't Quell the Mel

Man I fucking love that. Fuck people for making you apologise for your beliefs, even if they're backwards as fuck you're entitled to that shit according to our society. Fascist cunts.

Mel is brilliant comedic actor. He cracks me up.

>ever since 07
>baiting yous
Cancer begone

>no Chloe gf
Why live

Its simple user, how many Vietnamese occupy high positions in the US media and cinema? Now consider how many Jews occupy high positions in the US media and cinema.

Seeing this for mel